Soft top question - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Jeep Discussions > Communications and Electronics

Join Wrangler Forum Today

Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on
Old 03-30-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
tgrube7896 is on a distinguished road
Soft top question

The weather was nice today so I put my top down for the first time. I know that once you fold back what I believe is called the sun catcher, you need to push on a plastic piece on each side to release the remainder of the soft top. I noticed on the passenger side that whatever piece the pin is supposed to go into is not there.

Not sure if this is something that can be replaced. Anyone know? If t can be replaced do you know what it is called. Any help is appreciated. The Jeep is a 2011 Wrangler Sport. Thank you.
tgrube7896 is offline   Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 04:35 PM   #2
chipmonk66gt's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 217
chipmonk66gt is on a distinguished road
Try posting in the JK section. This is the wrong forum.
chipmonk66gt is offline   Quote

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 AM.

User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC. is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner