I added LEDs into my foot-wells.
1. I connected both Leds together.+ to +, - to -.
2. I found the yellow wire with a white stripe in my passenger foot-well.
3. I added a splicer connector to that wire.
4. I ran a wire from + side of the LEds to the splicer connector.
5. I added a ground wire to the - side and grounded it to the tub bolt by the harness in the foot-well.
If you want them to also work on a switch you need to find or run a hot wire. Splice into the hotwire and run it to the + side of your Leds with switch in between to you turn on the flow of power.
2010 JK added 17" rims and 32 inch At tires, hitch, Ace rock sliders, Barricade bumper,
light guards, grab handles, floor mats, Grabars, Rock Ridge hood latches and fuel door, and 2" Rancho sport lift with 9000XL adjustable shocks.