Tucson Crew - Page 10 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Arizona Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-12-2013, 09:14 PM   #271
This Space Available

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Beastmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Old Pubelo
Posts: 22,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesamsmisguidedchild View Post
Yeah I don't think we could stand having you around all year long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2008fx4 View Post
think i want to be around all of you all year long?
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesamsmisguidedchild View Post
Of course you do.

Wow, I can just feel the Love


Beastmaster is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-12-2013, 09:33 PM   #272
Jeeper
 
johnny102393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 217
hey everyone as we speak im en route to DM hopefully in a week or 2 i will be able to do a little wheeling when i get settled in and febuary 10th works for me

johnny102393 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-13-2013, 07:40 AM   #273
This Space Available

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Beastmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Old Pubelo
Posts: 22,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny102393 View Post
hey everyone as we speak im en route to DM hopefully in a week or 2 i will be able to do a little wheeling when i get settled in and febuary 10th works for me
Cool,
After you get settled in and the date gets closer, we can PM the address to you.
Beastmaster is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-14-2013, 06:25 AM   #274
Jeeper
 
unclesamsmisguidedchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
Wow, I can just feel the Love

thats cuz you are standing too close to Murray.
__________________
Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines.
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
unclesamsmisguidedchild is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 08:31 AM   #275
Jeeper
 
ferninAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Posts: 881
Anyone going to Chivas Falls or anything in Tucson this Saturday the 19th?
ferninAZ is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 04:32 PM   #276
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferninAZ View Post
Anyone going to Chivas Falls or anything in Tucson this Saturday the 19th?
I am going to Garner Canyon
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #277
Jeeper
 
ferninAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerChameleon View Post
I am going to Garner Canyon
Gardner Canyon? Are you doing Mansfield Canyon?
ferninAZ is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #278
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferninAZ View Post

Gardner Canyon? Are you doing Mansfield Canyon?
Lemme check on that


Edit here is where I am going: http://www.experience-az.com/adventu...nercanyon.html
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 05:15 PM   #279
Jeeper
 
ferninAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerChameleon View Post
Lemme check on that


Edit here is where I am going: Experience AZ Gardner Canyon

Cool, I was looking for something a little higher on the difficulty scale. It's a really nice area up there, this time of year, plenty of wildlife running around. With the snow thats been melting up there, there may be some water to cross and mud to play in.
ferninAZ is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 05:17 PM   #280
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferninAZ View Post

Cool, I was looking for something a little higher on the difficulty scale. It's a really nice area up there, this time of year, plenty of wildlife running around. With the snow thats been melting up there, there may be some water to cross and mud to play in.
Ya this will be my first time with my jeep I bought like a month ago, and don't want to get in too advanced stuff yet, and risk something breaking on my DD, but Chiba falls looks awesome, maybe after I get my my jeep wet I will get better
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 05:24 PM   #281
Jeeper
 
ferninAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sierra Vista, Arizona
Posts: 881
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerChameleon View Post
Ya this will be my first time with my jeep I bought like a month ago, and don't want to get in too advanced stuff yet, and risk something breaking on my DD, but Chiba falls looks awesome, maybe after I get my my jeep wet I will get better

I understand about wanting to start off slow, its a smart way to go. Learn what your vehicle can and cannot do and then upgrade what is slowing or stopping it from doing whatever you want it to do. Have fun on Saturday.
ferninAZ is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-16-2013, 05:27 PM   #282
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferninAZ View Post

I understand about wanting to start off slow, its a smart way to go. Learn what your vehicle can and cannot do and then upgrade what is slowing or stopping it from doing whatever you want it to do. Have fun on Saturday.
Thanks you too!
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 09:49 PM   #283
Jeeper
 
johnny102393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 217
hey I sent u a mssg about going this Saturday I would love to go for a easy trip send me your number if u still wanna go and we can meet up and drive out that way

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerChameleon View Post
Thanks you too!
johnny102393 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-17-2013, 10:35 PM   #284
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny102393 View Post
hey I sent u a mssg about going this Saturday I would love to go for a easy trip send me your number if u still wanna go and we can meet up and drive out that way
Just replied, sorry been a crazy day
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-19-2013, 06:50 PM   #285
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny102393 View Post
hey I sent u a mssg about going this Saturday I would love to go for a easy trip send me your number if u still wanna go and we can meet up and drive out that way
Great day at garner canyon with johnny, fun times man!! If any other beginners that want to join us on another trail hit us up!! We are working forwards harder stuff
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #286
This Space Available

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Beastmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Old Pubelo
Posts: 22,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerChameleon View Post
Great day at garner canyon with johnny, fun times man!! If any other beginners that want to join us on another trail hit us up!! We are working forwards harder stuff
Got any pics? Love to see 'em.
Beastmaster is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #287
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post

Got any pics? Love to see 'em.
Sure do, currently on Facebook, I have to save them and I will upload them here as soon as I get a chance
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-20-2013, 11:59 AM   #288
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Here are most of the pics from our trip to Gardner Canyon: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zg634qejp4yyl2t/t5hZXFn9bu
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-20-2013, 12:20 PM   #289
This Space Available

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Beastmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Old Pubelo
Posts: 22,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerChameleon View Post
Here are most of the pics from our trip to Gardner Canyon: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zg634qejp4yyl2t/t5hZXFn9bu
Cool

Looks like you had fun
Beastmaster is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-20-2013, 01:19 PM   #290
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beastmaster View Post
Cool

Looks like you had fun
Yep and now addicted and want to go every weekend. I look forward to the BBQ meet and greet
BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 12:12 AM   #291
Jeeper
 
johnny102393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 217
Gardner Canyon



johnny102393 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #292
Jeeper
 
JeffC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 398
I like the fact this Tucson thread is not "model year specific."

I was wheeling near Tortolita Estates in my '11 JKUR Saturday with my boys and pulled up along side a non-JK guy to chat.

We chatted about the trails but he was headed home and didn't have time to run with us. I totally forgot to ask if he is a member of WF ... I just got used to assuming all the forums I read are "JK."
JeffC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 07:02 AM   #293
Jeeper
 
unclesamsmisguidedchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,782
Wheeling or driving dirt roads? We are trying to find some good wheeling spots in the Tortalitas but no luck so far.

We are headed out on this Saturday to the west side of the Tortalitas to see if we can find anything.

Anyone interested?
__________________
Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines.
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
unclesamsmisguidedchild is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 12:41 PM   #294
This Space Available

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Beastmaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Old Pubelo
Posts: 22,024
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffC View Post
I like the fact this Tucson thread is not "model year specific."

I was wheeling near Tortolita Estates in my '11 JKUR Saturday with my boys and pulled up along side a non-JK guy to chat.

We chatted about the trails but he was headed home and didn't have time to run with us. I totally forgot to ask if he is a member of WF ... I just got used to assuming all the forums I read are "JK."
True, that's why I like this forum. I have to make sure where I am posting though. There have been times when I post to a thread with pics just to find out they only wanted pisc from TJs.
Beastmaster is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 09:37 PM   #295
Jeeper
 
johnny102393's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tucson AZ
Posts: 217
were probly heading out to chiva pools/falls this weekend its not like hard core climbing but if anyone wants to join let me or beercharmillion know it should be a fun trip
johnny102393 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #296
Jeeper
 
JeffC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Tucson
Posts: 398
Quote:
Originally Posted by unclesamsmisguidedchild View Post
Wheeling or driving dirt roads?
Mostly a 1.5/5 trail that got torn up to a 2.5/5 from the nasty monsoon this year. There are a couple passes which I'd rate a 3 or 3.5 but that's it. For me it's a quick 2 miles from the driveway to get some kicks in a stock JKU Rubi.
JeffC is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 12:21 AM   #297
Newb
 
gcondit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Hello! Just recently a new Jeep owner. Love my 2010 Sahara! Looking forward to submerging myself in the way of life. Hope to see you Tucson Jeepers out on the trail!
gcondit is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 06:54 AM   #298
Jeeper
 
unclesamsmisguidedchild's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffC View Post
Mostly a 1.5/5 trail that got torn up to a 2.5/5 from the nasty monsoon this year. There are a couple passes which I'd rate a 3 or 3.5 but that's it. For me it's a quick 2 miles from the driveway to get some kicks in a stock JKU Rubi.
Wanna go lead some crazyies around on Saturday morning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gcondit View Post
Hello! Just recently a new Jeep owner. Love my 2010 Sahara! Looking forward to submerging myself in the way of life. Hope to see you Tucson Jeepers out on the trail!
Welcome aboard.
__________________
Why in hell can't the Army do it if the Marines can. They are the same kind of men; why can't they be like Marines.
Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, USA; 12 February 1918
unclesamsmisguidedchild is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 12:42 PM   #299
Newb
 
gcondit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3
Appreciate the welcome aboard! Wish I could go this Saturday, but will take a rain check.

By the way, retired Navy, currently working with the NROTC unit at the UofA.

Semper Fi
gcondit is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-23-2013, 01:04 PM   #300
Jeeper
 
BeerChameleon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Tucson,AZ
Posts: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny102393 View Post
were probly heading out to chiva pools/falls this weekend its not like hard core climbing but if anyone wants to join let me or beercharmillion know it should be a fun trip
I can't wait to see that water fall!!!

BeerChameleon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:59 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC