I kinda stole this idea from my brother who is plays this game on the ADVrider (jeep like motorcycles) website. Here goes. Let me know if anyone is interested. I'll explain the game and lay out the rules.
1. You find a place, land mark, site, etc. in the upstate of SC, NC mountains, or Northern GA.
2. You take a picture of the place with your jeep somewhere in the picture. If your jeep is not in the picture, it doesn't count.
3. Post the pictue back into this forum.
4. All other participants try to figure out where you are and take a picture of their jeep in the same spot and say where it is. (no you don't have to be there when the other party takes his/her pic, would be cool though!)
5.Who ever POSTS their picture first gets to move the "tag." It doesn't matter about time stamps on pics, who gets it in the thread "wins"
6. The new spot should be posted within 3 hours of finding old spot, the evil cycle repeat. IF not posted within three hours of "tagging" someone the it is up for grabs again.
7. Just keep an eye on the forum to see if you have been "tagged" if not, then you may move your tag to another location.
8. All Jeep CJ, YJ, TJ, and JK's can play.
NO HUMMERS. (see hummer hunting)
9. The mudhole on the back side of Gramps cow pasture won't cut it
. It should be something that someone can find and legally get to. We don't wanna be pissing off land owners.
ANY RULE CHANGE SUGGESTIONS WELCOME. So gimme some feed back and let's see what ya'll think.