San antonio Jeepers - Page 6 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Texas Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-11-2012, 11:45 PM   #151
Jeeper
 
Mowgli25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 316
Hey guys I'm new on here had my jku for about a month now. When is the next meet up?

__________________
Firefighter/EMT
Mowgli25 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 12:09 AM   #152
Jeeper
 
madkinstx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cibolo Tx
Posts: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli25
Hey guys I'm new on here had my jku for about a month now. When is the next meet up?
We meet on the first Saturday of the month. There are 3 threads to watch for this one, Important jeep meeting, and Today San Antonio. Some one usually will start mentioning it about 1 to 2 weeks out. The location kind of rotates around from one restaurant to an other. There is also talk if a Halloween BBQ, but nothing has been set in stone yet.

__________________
Just liven the Dream
madkinstx is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 12:46 AM   #153
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli25
Hey guys I'm new on here had my jku for about a month now. When is the next meet up?
Hey welcome!!! Definitely check back in this thread for the info on upcoming events. Steve and I are trying to put together a Halloween thing.

Please do feel free to add yourself to the group "not a jeep club" on Facebook also!!!
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 08:57 AM   #154
Jeeper
 
HerJK-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Floresville, TX
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli25 View Post
Hey guys I'm new on here had my jku for about a month now. When is the next meet up?
Hello and Welcome!
__________________
RIPP Gen II SuperCharger * RIPP Long-Tube Headers * Superior 5.13 Gears * HD Customs SwitchBlade Rear Bumper * sPOD * Aeroforce * RK 3.5" X Factor Pro * Nemesis Tub Armor, Billy Rockers, Notorious Front and Rear Fender Flares
HerJK-X is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 04:39 PM   #155
Jeeper
 
Mowgli25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 316
I just added myself to the Facebook group. I used to be and still am into ford rangers on got our meets going. It's good to see something around around. Do you just meet up and eat or do some trails?
__________________
Firefighter/EMT
Mowgli25 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #156
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli25
I just added myself to the Facebook group. I used to be and still am into ford rangers on got our meets going. It's good to see something around around. Do you just meet up and eat or do some trails?
Mostly we meet up, eat, have a few. Talk jeep. Sometimes there are other things like trips to hidden falls planned but that depends on who all plans it.
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 04:48 PM   #157
Jeeper
 
Mowgli25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 316
Oh okay got it. I'm a few month from having a few but I'm always up for meeting new people and seeing some nice jeeps.
__________________
Firefighter/EMT
Mowgli25 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #158
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli25
Oh okay got it. I'm a few month from having a few but I'm always up for meeting new people and seeing some nice jeeps.
Get all hopped up on sweet tea :-)
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #159
Jeeper
 
flatsfisher83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: South Texas
Posts: 224
Got 3 JKU owners (2 brand new to the scene) from Corpus here that make trips to San Antonio if y'all wouldn't mind us tagging along occasionally.
__________________
It's a Jeep thing...
flatsfisher83 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-12-2012, 07:25 PM   #160
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatsfisher83
Got 3 JKU owners (2 brand new to the scene) from Corpus here that make trips to San Antonio if y'all wouldn't mind us tagging along occasionally.
Heck yes! More the merrier!!
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-13-2012, 10:15 AM   #161
Jeeper
 
Batjeep09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 297
So I'll make a thread shortly but thought if hijack this for now as a feeler. A buddy and I are looking at going to hidden falls November 17-18. Maybe head up Friday evening on the 16th. Anyone here seem interested in going? If the response is high enough ill start a thread.
__________________
Sent via Batsignal
Batjeep09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-13-2012, 10:23 AM   #162
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batjeep09
So I'll make a thread shortly but thought if hijack this for now as a feeler. A buddy and I are looking at going to hidden falls November 17-18. Maybe head up Friday evening on the 16th. Anyone here seem interested in going? If the response is high enough ill start a thread.
Might be down. Depends on budget and camping equipment.
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #163
Jeeper
 
Batjeep09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 297
Cool. Bump on this?
__________________
Sent via Batsignal
Batjeep09 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #164
Jeeper
 
Rb1boxer_3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: corpus christi
Posts: 435
Hello fellow jeepers I will be moving back to San Antonio very soon again but this time with a jeep hope to go out to these meetings and find some trails afterwards.
Rb1boxer_3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #165
Jeeper
 
HerJK-X's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Floresville, TX
Posts: 72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rb1boxer_3 View Post
Hello fellow jeepers I will be moving back to San Antonio very soon again but this time with a jeep hope to go out to these meetings and find some trails afterwards.
Hello and Welcome back!
__________________
RIPP Gen II SuperCharger * RIPP Long-Tube Headers * Superior 5.13 Gears * HD Customs SwitchBlade Rear Bumper * sPOD * Aeroforce * RK 3.5" X Factor Pro * Nemesis Tub Armor, Billy Rockers, Notorious Front and Rear Fender Flares
HerJK-X is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #166
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
hey ya'll there's a Halloween BBQ in the works at McAllister Park. There's an event set up on FB and here's the link!
https://www.facebook.com/events/128678617281177/

All the info is on there!
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-19-2012, 04:46 PM   #167
Newb
 
Stewman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Floresville, Texas
Posts: 12
Link not working
Stewman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-19-2012, 04:55 PM   #168
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
worked for me... just tried it right now, brought me right to the event page.

if you're having trouble you can try to do a search for "not a jeep club" on facebook
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2012, 07:52 PM   #169
Jeeper
 
Mowgli25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 316
I have some (well a lot) of warranty stuff I need worked on. Is there a dealership you recommend? I got my jeep at blue bonnet but I don't want to drive back and forth since I have a lot. My issues just in case you where wondering.

Thinking drivers side head
Stuck seatbelt
Water sound coming from passenger dash area
Rattle when I accelerate

All this with my 2012 jku
__________________
Firefighter/EMT
Mowgli25 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-21-2012, 08:43 PM   #170
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli25
I have some (well a lot) of warranty stuff I need worked on. Is there a dealership you recommend? I got my jeep at blue bonnet but I don't want to drive back and forth since I have a lot. My issues just in case you where wondering.

Thinking drivers side head
Stuck seatbelt
Water sound coming from passenger dash area
Rattle when I accelerate

All this with my 2012 jku
I go to Jesse at the Ancira CJD service dept. they're right off I 10 just past where batchelor hummer used to be
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-29-2012, 08:35 PM   #171
Newb
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
upcoming meetings

Hi! I am new to the Jeep Wrangler Forum. Looking to meet other owners in the SATX area. Is there a better place to check for info on upcoming meets?
bad horsie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-29-2012, 09:22 PM   #172
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad horsie
Hi! I am new to the Jeep Wrangler Forum. Looking to meet other owners in the SATX area. Is there a better place to check for info on upcoming meets?
Hi! Welcome! We've got a Facebook group, just search for "not a jeep club" and you should be able to find is.

Our next meet up is Nov 3 at 6:30pm at:
Big Lou's Pizza
2048 South WW White Road San Antonio, TX 78222
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #173
Jeeper
 
carsonx4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 75
Another meet up i will have to miss....LSU vs BAMA....maybe after football season I can get back to these things...lol....GEAUX TIGERS!!
__________________

2007 Jeep Sahara
2" lift
Ultra Gauntlet Black Wheels
Jeff Carson, Cibolo, TX
carsonx4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-30-2012, 07:14 PM   #174
Jeeper
 
LawC350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 25
Sorry I'll miss it as well. My son is playing yet another playoff football game. At least I'll be able to listen to my Mountaineers play TCU. Hope to catch the December meeting.
__________________
TJ

Let's go Mountaineers!!!
LawC350 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-30-2012, 07:44 PM   #175
Jeeper
 
Mowgli25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 316
I'm on shift that day. I was hoping for that to be my first meet
__________________
Firefighter/EMT
Mowgli25 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-01-2012, 12:26 AM   #176
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonx4
Another meet up i will have to miss....LSU vs BAMA....maybe after football season I can get back to these things...lol....GEAUX TIGERS!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawC350
Sorry I'll miss it as well. My son is playing yet another playoff football game. At least I'll be able to listen to my Mountaineers play TCU. Hope to catch the December meeting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowgli25
I'm on shift that day. I was hoping for that to be my first meet
Sorry we'll miss y'all. :-(.
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2012, 04:07 PM   #177
Newb
 
ppope's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: San Antonio
Posts: 1
Been using my jeep since 07, new to san antonio after graduating from aTm recently.

1. Looking for fellow jeepers
2. Looking for a quality place to install a lift. Anyone recommend a place?
ppope is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #178
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: in TX, out playing in traffic somewhere....
Posts: 5,786
Quote:
Originally Posted by ppope
Been using my jeep since 07, new to san antonio after graduating from aTm recently.

1. Looking for fellow jeepers
2. Looking for a quality place to install a lift. Anyone recommend a place?
I've got a buddy, if you want to show up at the meet up tonight I can introduce you to him
orngcrushrgrl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-06-2012, 02:14 PM   #179
Jeeper
 
the kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 38
Just found this topic new to san antonio. Military stationed at fort sam. Hoping my jeep gets here soon. Had to ship it home from germany
the kid is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 11-06-2012, 02:49 PM   #180
Jeeper
 
Mowgli25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 316
Anyone here done the TF level kit? I have mine coming in the mail

__________________
Firefighter/EMT
Mowgli25 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC