7th Semi Annual So Cal WF Meet n Greet; A Turdhurdler Event - Page 28 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-21-2012, 11:56 AM   #811
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
I tried just that and for some reason the price doubled???

Jeff
I would give ya a discount Jeff. Only if you take me for a ride...never been in a jeep with square lights.heehee
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
Sorry, I should have looked at your profile. The steering dampener isn't going to keep you from driving it, and like Jeff said, unless the track bar has damage or bushings that are completely gone, drive it out! No death wobble? Then drive girl!
Shes getting close but not yet.lol thank u for all the help.:-)

__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:02 PM   #812
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,408
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bugsbb View Post
I would give ya a discount Jeff. Only if you take me for a ride...never been in a jeep with square lights.heehee


Shes getting close but not yet.lol thank u for all the help.:-)
Heck, if you make the trip out here, I will let you and my GF take the Jeep out and have fun with it. But just a warning. Once you go square, there is no turning back.

Jeff

__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 12:49 PM   #813
Jeeper
 
Bugsbb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver
Posts: 21,210
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
Heck, if you make the trip out here, I will let you and my GF take the Jeep out and have fun with it. But just a warning. Once you go square, there is no turning back.

Jeff
I dunno..i kinda like my baby tj.lol i would gladly go out with her though.
__________________
Bugsbb is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #814
Jeeper
 
JeepHerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 3,075
Images: 27
Hate to make this complicated (I am a girl; its in my nature) but how about putting up a second poll for Friday & Sunday? It might make it easier to spread out the number of people on each run. Ie: if you're running JB on Saturday and Sunday people can pick one of two days. You could also put up the trail leaders at the same time.
I've lost track of who is doing what or I'd do it. If someone wants to PM me the lists I can work on it if it helps.
Look what you're started Jeff.....46 people!
Should i bring name tags?
JeepHerz is online now   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #815
Newb
 
en2dirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9
I'll be coming up Friday evening and camping with JKim. I'm up for any trail. I got through JB once with some good spotting in my JKU Rubicon w/2.5 BB and 33's. I'll have my son and maybe one of his buddies. Looking forward to it!
en2dirt is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #816
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,408
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHerz
Hate to make this complicated (I am a girl; its in my nature) but how about putting up a second poll for Friday & Sunday? It might make it easier to spread out the number of people on each run. Ie: if you're running JB on Saturday and Sunday people can pick one of two days. You could also put up the trail leaders at the same time.
I've lost track of who is doing what or I'd do it. If someone wants to PM me the lists I can work on it if it helps.
Look what you're started Jeff.....46 people!
Should i bring name tags?
The main day of wheeling is Saturday, with Friday brig just a fun run to see the sights. Sunday tends to be a day of party recovery and packing for most people.

And 46 is great. Would love to hit 50, lol.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 06:25 PM   #817
Newb
 
en2dirt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9
Put me down as # 47.
en2dirt is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:28 AM   #818
Newb
 
rngrubi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ft Irwin, CA
Posts: 10
Looks like I will be able to make it to this. I think I have wheeled with some of you in MJR but I'm new to california so I'll be the guy with Georgia plates. I found out too late so I can't find a site to reserve for camping and will show up saturday morning.

does this mean I'm #48?

I am an experienced driver and my rig is trustworthy and built. Just drove it to the rubicon trail, wheeled it, and drove it back home. Would like to do one of the difficult trails, doesn't mattter which one. I've done GM and Holcomb before.
rngrubi is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:39 AM   #819
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,698
Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrubi
Looks like I will be able to make it to this. I think I have wheeled with some of you in MJR but I'm new to california so I'll be the guy with Georgia plates. I found out too late so I can't find a site to reserve for camping and will show up saturday morning.

does this mean I'm #48?

I am an experienced driver and my rig is trustworthy and built. Just drove it to the rubicon trail, wheeled it, and drove it back home. Would like to do one of the difficult trails, doesn't mattter which one. I've done GM and Holcomb before.
You can park beside my jeep. . NC plates (:
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:00 AM   #820
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,408
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by rngrubi
Looks like I will be able to make it to this. I think I have wheeled with some of you in MJR but I'm new to california so I'll be the guy with Georgia plates. I found out too late so I can't find a site to reserve for camping and will show up saturday morning.

does this mean I'm #48?

I am an experienced driver and my rig is trustworthy and built. Just drove it to the rubicon trail, wheeled it, and drove it back home. Would like to do one of the difficult trails, doesn't mattter which one. I've done GM and Holcomb before.
You may still be able to camp out. The camp has two sides, one for reservations and the other is first come, first serve. We tend to try and reserve to keep everyone in the same general area as a group, but if you don't mind a short walk to hang out with us it is all good.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:47 AM   #821
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,408
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Updated the going list on the first posting. Got 48 now. SWEET!!!

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:07 AM   #822
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,708
Saturday night should be a blast! After dinner, JPi will be giving away jeep related prizes! Best of all... It's free! 10 Raffle tickets will be given out to each wrangler forum member, and chances of getting more tickets will be available through trivia games Saturday night. Then the drawing will be after everyone has had dinner and a chance to enjoy some participation at the libation station. Enjoy this Turdhurdler event to its fullest!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:08 AM   #823
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 35,392
Images: 2
Wow, 48! That's a record isn't it Jeff?

My TJ is finally ready, I was beginning to wonder if I'd make it. I spent all day yesterday (and I'm paying for it today with an achy body) finishing the passenger side fender and a bunch of fabricating so I'm stoked it's all done.

Oh man, trivia games Saturday night, that sounds really fun! Thanks Stan!
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:12 AM   #824
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford
Wow, 48! That's a record isn't it Jeff?

My TJ is finally ready, I was beginning to wonder if I'd make it. I spent all day yesterday (and I'm paying for it today with an achy body) finishing the passenger side fender and a bunch of fabricating so I'm stoked it's all done.

Oh man, trivia games Saturday night, that sounds really fun! Thanks Stan!
By the way, part of the trivia questions will be about Jeeps so this should be fun!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:15 AM   #825
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 35,392
Images: 2
Ha just part of the trivia questions will be about Jeeps Stan? You mean there are other subjects you expect us to know something about?
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #826
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford
Ha just part of the trivia questions will be about Jeeps Stan? You mean there are other subjects you expect us to know something about?
After hearing you were going to be there, I had to use other trivia or you'd win it all Jerry!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 11:50 AM   #827
Jeeper
 
Kota7x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 92677 & 92004
Posts: 1,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1

After hearing you were going to be there, I had to use other trivia or you'd win it all Jerry!
Like these?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=Wpx6XnankZ8
__________________
Sure you can follow... If you can keep up!!!
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ 4.0
Kota7x is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:04 PM   #828
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,277
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford
Ha just part of the trivia questions will be about Jeeps Stan? You mean there are other subjects you expect us to know something about?
No doubt Jerry we need to have questions we actually can answer....Jeep questions!

@ Stan, Great idea and thanks for stepping up with some prizes!
BillG.OTD is online now   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #829
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,408
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Wow stan that is very generous of you thank you.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 01:22 PM   #830
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler
Wow stan that is very generous of you thank you.

Jeff
Everyday of our lives should be special and memorable, and more so with great friends and Jeeps! So this event should be no exception!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:22 PM   #831
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,979
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
Everyday of our lives should be special and memorable, and more so with great friends and Jeeps! So this event should be no exception!
Nice! And won't be rigged like the Forest Fest raffle...
suicideking is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 02:30 PM   #832
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking

Nice! And won't be rigged like the Forest Fest raffle...
No way Rick!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:34 PM   #833
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 35,392
Images: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kota7x View Post
Hah that just cost me an hour laughing at all those old Monty Python skits lol!
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.

Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 03:38 PM   #834
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,708
Monty python show was a fav of mine
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:31 PM   #835
I do my own stunts.

5-Year WF Supporting Member
WF Supporting Member
 
yomondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Burbank, CA
Posts: 2,844
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
I say let Armand call it, I'm good anything
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougzin View Post
Agreed. Whatever he feels comfortable leading us through.
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
I vote for Clarks Summit. I want to get the GF to drive it a bit and let her get her Jeep addiction started.
Alright, Skyline Drive/Clarks Summit it is then for Friday. We'll meet at Hanna Flat at noon, and depart shortly thereafter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
Saturday night should be a blast! After dinner, JPi will be giving away jeep related prizes! Best of all... It's free! 10 Raffle tickets will be given out to each wrangler forum member, and chances of getting more tickets will be available through trivia games Saturday night. Then the drawing will be after everyone has had dinner and a chance to enjoy some participation at the libation station. Enjoy this Turdhurdler event to its fullest!
Sweet! Thanks, Stan!
__________________
But enough about me. Let me tell you about my Jeep.
Blk 09 2Dr Rubi | TF 3" lift | 35" MTRs | Fox Shox | TF Rear Speedbumps | JKS Trackbars | EVO Axle Sleeves and C Gussets | ARB Diff Covers | Shrockworks Bumpers and Rock Rails | Synergy Ball Joints and Tie Rod | Warn 9.5ti | sPOD | Superchips | MyGig LockPick | Front/Rear Cameras | Dual Optima Yellow Tops | HID Headlights and Fogs | Front/Rear Aux Lights | VisionX Rock Lights | Cobra 29 LTD | 4' FireStick | TrekArmor Seat Covers
yomondo is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #836
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi4.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking

Nice! And won't be rigged like the Forest Fest raffle...
I plan on winning all the prizes. When I do I hope you don't think it's rigged.
__________________
Jeeperformance, Inc
Yucaipa CA.
877-795-JEEP
https://www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc http://www.jeeperformanceinc.com/
JPi4.0 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #837
Jeeper
 
brightsidememe's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: moreno valley
Posts: 385
I just made myself a a bumper so now I have a rear towing point. Still not done with it but it'll work.

As for the CB radio I don't have one, is that gonna be a big problem? I won't stray away to far.
brightsidememe is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #838
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,698
The 10 day weather forecast is beautiful compared to out here in Fort Irwin!
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 09:14 PM   #839
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,708
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi4.0

I plan on winning all the prizes. When I do I hope you don't think it's rigged.
Didn't you read the fine print?
Employees, friends, family, friends of family of JPi, jk forum members, friends and family of theirs, your dogs, cats, sheep and any affiliate of the sheep, your Avon lady, your masseuse, PeeWee Herman and any associate of Paul Reuben enterprises, anyone that owns a Hummer, members of the tree huggers association, anyone who uses lip balm, and anyone who is a waste of our precious air molecules, need not apply and are intelligible. Thank you
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 10:06 PM   #840
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,408
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightsidememe
I just made myself a a bumper so now I have a rear towing point. Still not done with it but it'll work.

As for the CB radio I don't have one, is that gonna be a big problem? I won't stray away to far.
Without a CB. No go. Sorry. Just kidding. We will stick you somewhere in the middle of a group. Looking coward to meeting you

Jeff

__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC