AUG 24TH-27TH Miller & Surrounding - Page 2 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-17-2012, 10:42 PM   #31
Jeeper
 
solvang100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Vandenberg Village, CA
Posts: 104
Images: 2
Lori,

Lynda and I have been waiting for your next trip, but we already have plans that can't be changed for this one. Keep us in mind for your next one. We still are laughing from the last one!!! You and your sidekick keep it safe this trip.

solvang100 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-18-2012, 02:43 AM   #32
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanna View Post
Parker & Lori,

Shall we convoy up? This should be a blast.

Dan
Ya, im up for doing a convoy just let me know what time we all want to leave.

Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-18-2012, 04:59 AM   #33
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by solvang100 View Post
Lori,

Lynda and I have been waiting for your next trip, but we already have plans that can't be changed for this one. Keep us in mind for your next one. We still are laughing from the last one!!! You and your sidekick keep it safe this trip.
Hey guys!

Bummer Next run will be the weekend of the 7th of Sept....and most likely in Big Bear. Keep your eyes on the threads! OH, and sidekick?? Who might that be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Ya, im up for doing a convoy just let me know what time we all want to leave.

My plan is to leave straight from work on base at 230pm. I usually just meet whoever wants to ride up with me at the Chevron on Harbor and Seaward at 245pm..just hop on the FWY right there. Let me know if that's what you guys want to do. If not, we'll meet ya up there!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-18-2012, 08:13 PM   #34
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
I'll meet you on the freeway cause im a mile off of the wells on ramp. Just let me know when you're gonna be coming by and ill be waiting
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #35
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Cool! I'll drop ya a text when we hit the fwy and slow down for ya...
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-19-2012, 03:14 PM   #36
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
Sounds like a plan to me
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 10:34 AM   #37
Jeeper
 
Randog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4XSMURF View Post
I just left my scratches on there from last time... Gives my rig more character. Plus, I'm too lazy to try and too cheap to pay someone $129

Is there a way to check on that shooting range?
As far as I know it open, Iím checking on it. I was wrong itís actually off BC100 and they donít check your ammo there. Its adopted by VC4WD. Here is a map of the location.

http://www.bing.com/maps/?v=2&cp=34.714443716305176~-119.28438377310057&lvl=14&dir=0&sty=h&cid=8EFC74A6 89A5C00D!195&form=LMLTCC
Randog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 11:03 AM   #38
Jeeper
 
4XSMURF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Silverstrand Beach, CA
Posts: 119
10-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Ya, im up for doing a convoy just let me know what time we all want to leave.
I might take Friday off, if I do... I'll join the convoy (10-4 GOOD BUDDY)

__________________
/l , [____],
l----L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)------)_)
4XSMURF is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #39
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4XSMURF View Post
I might take Friday off, if I do... I'll join the convoy (10-4 GOOD BUDDY)

Nice! and Wendy??
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 01:21 PM   #40
Jeeper
 
BeantownR6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Redondo Beach, CA
Posts: 942
Wish I could make it but have plans this weekend. I need to get up to miller this year!
BeantownR6 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 02:44 PM   #41
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Ya have about 2-3 months left before they shut her down for the season. The trail has changed from last year. A little easier IMO..but always a good time
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #42
Jeeper
 
Randog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 217
I'm in for Saturday and I might meet you at the staging area cause I might take the 33 over.

I just got word, the shooting range is open all year off BC 100.
Randog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #43
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randog View Post
I'm in for Saturday and I might meet you at the staging area cause I might take the 33 over.

I just got word, the shooting range is open all year off BC 100.
Ok Randy..it's looking like a smaller group this time, so we will most likely get to the trailhead between 1000-1030 instead. No need to start so early with a smaller group. It'll take us around an hour to come down the mountain and circle around to the trailhead. We'll leave Dutchman's around 0930, as I'm sure nobody wants to set their alarm Saturday morning. We don't plan on making 2 trips down and up that mountain in 1 day, so what we do Saturday will probably be it for that day...unless I can talk some into night running the park. We're going to want to take our time Saturday and most likely hit up Yellow Jacket so it's a good day of wheeling and not just Miller and back to camp in 3 hours..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 04:45 PM   #44
Jeeper
 
Randog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 217
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ok Randy..it's looking like a smaller group this time, so we will most likely get to the trailhead between 1000-1030 instead. No need to start so early with a smaller group. It'll take us around an hour to come down the mountain and circle around to the trailhead. We'll leave Dutchman's around 0930, as I'm sure nobody wants to set their alarm Saturday morning. We don't plan on making 2 trips down and up that mountain in 1 day, so what we do Saturday will probably be it for that day...unless I can talk some into night running the park. We're going to want to take our time Saturday and most likely hit up Yellow Jacket so it's a good day of wheeling and not just Miller and back to camp in 3 hours..
Otay,
If its OK with you, Ill pass on yellow jacket, kick back and wait for you at the creek crossing just before Miller.
Randog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 04:49 PM   #45
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
You should hop in someone else's rig. That's where we usually chill for a while, enjoy the water and have lunch..we don't want to get back to camp in the middle of the afternoon..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 05:02 PM   #46
Jeeper
 
Randog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 217
I know, I like to stop at the bigger crossing for lunch and I really didn't like Yellow Jacket, I don't mind waiting. The dog loves to run around there anyway.
Randog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #47
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Aaron and I were just there..the creek's dry.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 05:49 PM   #48
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4XSMURF View Post
I might take Friday off, if I do... I'll join the convoy (10-4 GOOD BUDDY)

Awesome man! Sounds like it could be a good time.
And the girlfriend said she was gonna try to join me for this trip, so here's to hoping she can.
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-20-2012, 11:14 PM   #49
Jeeper
 
Iwanna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Oxnard, CA
Posts: 294
Sounds like a blast, Might bring my dog.
__________________
/l ,[____],
l---L -OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
Iwanna is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 08:51 AM   #50
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Awesome man! Sounds like it could be a good time.
And the girlfriend said she was gonna try to join me for this trip, so here's to hoping she can.
She going to be able to make it Parker?

Lorenzo needs to get wood, so we're going to stop in Fillmore along the way so he can throw some in his Jeep..

Seems like Friday's never going to get here. I can't wait to get there, set up and relax.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 04:00 PM   #51
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
She going to be able to make it Parker?

Lorenzo needs to get wood, so we're going to stop in Fillmore along the way so he can throw some in his Jeep..

Seems like Friday's never going to get here. I can't wait to get there, set up and relax.
Yep! She's finally gonna make a trip with me!

Where is he getting wood from I actually need to get some to, I think im all out at home.

Im way excited for this trip. Been to long since I've wheeled, especially with all of you.
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 04:21 PM   #52
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Yep! She's finally gonna make a trip with me!

Where is he getting wood from I actually need to get some to, I think im all out at home.

Im way excited for this trip. Been to long since I've wheeled, especially with all of you.
Some dude has a huge mound of wood right off the side of the road in Fillmore. From what Lorenzo says, he gives a pretty decent deal. It's going to cool down at night. We'll want a big fire. I'm bringing chunks of wood from on base. My Builder Seabee buddies hooked me up

Who's bringin' the Honey? And who's bringing the Patron?
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 05:37 PM   #53
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
Oh awesome!

I'll look at getting some honey. Since when did patron join the party? Haha
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 06:39 PM   #54
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
A little variety never hurt anybody. Don't be Skeeerd Parker

Besides, you need to make up for lost time!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 09:27 PM   #55
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,148
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS
A little variety never hurt anybody. Don't be Skeeerd Parker

Besides, you need to make up for lost time!
Be scared Parker--be very SKEEERD! The Miller woods and Honey don't mix well--so I've heard. Now she wants to throw in Patron?!?!?

Oh boy it's going to be a ummm...sick weekend. I mean very interesting, let's see, we'll have our respective hunnies, mo honey, some Patron and plenty of Wood!!!

What happens in Gorman stays in Gorman. Please no pictures, I've heard if there is no pictures it didn't happen.

Is it Friday yet?
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 10:39 PM   #56
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Miller woods and Honey? Whaaat? You start seeing the boogie man or something? Just thought I'd throw Patron in there for shits and giggles..see how many ran away with their tails in between their legs Bernie. Oh did I tell you I upgraded my stereo system
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-22-2012, 11:18 PM   #57
Jeeper
 
rkwfxd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Whittier
Posts: 1,356
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Some dude has a huge mound of wood right off the side of the road in Fillmore. From what Lorenzo says, he gives a pretty decent deal. It's going to cool down at night. We'll want a big fire. I'm bringing chunks of wood from on base. My Builder Seabee buddies hooked me up

[B]Who's bringin' the Honey?[B] And who's bringing the Patron?
Really? Have I ever let you down?
rkwfxd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #58
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
A little variety never hurt anybody. Don't be Skeeerd Parker

Besides, you need to make up for lost time!
haha oh im not skeerd of patron, Tequila is actually my favorite!

Oh hell yeah I do.
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-23-2012, 01:39 AM   #59
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 723
Ps why isnt it friday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-23-2012, 06:27 AM   #60
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,298
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwfxd View Post
Really? Have I ever let you down?
This is true...my bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Ps why isnt it friday yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Because God is torturing us.

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.



Jeepģ, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC