Big Bear Forest Fest 2013 - Page 4 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-01-2013, 03:14 PM   #91
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
Rick I ran it last weekend and as always a great day... although not as tough as the last time I ran it there is a couple of spots your gonna want to have your top off.... I don't want you to get any "BD""...lol
Thanks for the heads up Steve! I'll make sure to have top and doors off.

suicideking is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-01-2013, 10:42 PM   #92
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,078
So here is part of the message I got from Mike Moore at IE4W. The Motino run that Rick is on is not an unpublished run in the sense that it isnt part of the IE4W list. It will be every bit as good as the others. That and a 2nd Historical run are the only other run they are adding. The list below is those that are on Holcomb and the others are displaced and I am certain they will figure something out for them....


I condensed the Holcomb Creek and added the 2nd Historical run so the web is up to date.

Trail Assignments

On Holcomb currently - Both runs

Berry, Bradford
Bartlett, Dan
Gray, Bill
Blomgren, David
Allen, David
Vidargar, Trent
Bartlett, Doyle
Simon, Allen
Waterman, Steve
Hawkins, Bill
Keller, Bob
Bonds, John
Dodge, Bob
Shakespeare, Bob
Cook, James
Davis, Brooks




Mike Moore

BillG.OTD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-02-2013, 11:28 AM   #93
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,401
I was even tempted to do the historical run. I know it'd be easy, but would probably be an interesting and relaxing run.
suicideking is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2013, 05:22 PM   #94
Jeeper
 
JeepHerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 2,739
Images: 21
If anyone is unable to go- please let me know ASAP. Will buy your ticket. Looks like they closed my Mud Run for registration. Oops. And of course registration to FF is closed too....
JeepHerz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #95
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHerz View Post
If anyone is unable to go- please let me know ASAP. Will buy your ticket. Looks like they closed my Mud Run for registration. Oops. And of course registration to FF is closed too....
Jen, I am possibly going to miss FF due to some health issues that Tracey's dad is having. As it is she wont be there and she was going to drive the jeep up, I wont know until Wednesday...
BillG.OTD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 12:36 PM   #96
DTM
Jeeper
 
DTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 581
If anyone is interested, I will have these at the event:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f140/po...ew-248628.html
DTM is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 02:28 PM   #97
Jeeper
 
JeepHerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 2,739
Images: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillG.OTD View Post
Jen, I am possibly going to miss FF due to some health issues that Tracey's dad is having. As it is she wont be there and she was going to drive the jeep up, I wont know until Wednesday...
Not exactly the way I wanted to get tickets Bill. I'd much rather you go given the circumstances. I hope Tracy's dad is ok. Please give her my best.
JeepHerz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #98
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi4.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 850
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillG.OTD View Post
So here is part of the message I got from Mike Moore at IE4W. The Motino run that Rick is on is not an unpublished run in the sense that it isnt part of the IE4W list. It will be every bit as good as the others. That and a 2nd Historical run are the only other run they are adding. The list below is those that are on Holcomb and the others are displaced and I am certain they will figure something out for them....

I condensed the Holcomb Creek and added the 2nd Historical run so the web is up to date.

Trail Assignments

On Holcomb currently - Both runs

Berry, Bradford
Bartlett, Dan
Gray, Bill
Blomgren, David
Allen, David
Vidargar, Trent
Bartlett, Doyle
Simon, Allen
Waterman, Steve
Hawkins, Bill
Keller, Bob
Bonds, John
Dodge, Bob
Shakespeare, Bob
Cook, James
Davis, Brooks

Mike Moore
Bill
Dave Blomgren is a life long friend of mine. He's a great guy. Keep an eye on him.
We got bumped to John Bull.
__________________
Jeeperformance, Inc
Yucaipa CA.
877-795-JEEP
https://www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc http://www.jeeperformanceinc.com/
JPi4.0 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2013, 11:06 PM   #99
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHerz View Post
If anyone is unable to go- please let me know ASAP. Will buy your ticket. Looks like they closed my Mud Run for registration. Oops. And of course registration to FF is closed too....
Show up, they should have a run open
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2013, 11:22 PM   #100
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi4.0 View Post

Bill
Dave Blomgren is a life long friend of mine. He's a great guy. Keep an eye on him.
We got bumped to John Bull.
Will do Buck, I was doubtful for awhile there but I am good to go!

There are far worse trails to be bumped to than Bull...how about the historical tour? It's actually probably interesting....
BillG.OTD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2013, 11:36 PM   #101
DTM
Jeeper
 
DTM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Riverside, Ca
Posts: 581
Glad you are making this run Bill!
DTM is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2013, 11:38 PM   #102
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
It's good to hear you're in Bill, and I hope all is good with the family.
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-13-2013, 12:42 AM   #103
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
It's good to hear you're in Bill, and I hope all is good with the family.
Things are much better with Tracey's dad...thx

Can't wait to hit the mountain and check out the Jeep performance set up!
BillG.OTD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-13-2013, 06:04 PM   #104
DjA
Jeeper
 
DjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Redlands/Big Bear CA
Posts: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillG.OTD View Post

Things are much better with Tracey's dad...thx

Can't wait to hit the mountain and check out the Jeep performance set up!
That's great news Bill!

Now you can focus on the task at hand - getting me through Holcomb in one piece!
DjA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-13-2013, 07:19 PM   #105
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjA View Post
That's great news Bill!

Now you can focus on the task at hand - getting me through Holcomb in one piece!
Thanks Dave! We will get you through no problem...1 piece or 2 pieces...whatever it takes...
BillG.OTD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #106
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Ready to head out at 8am, MH packed, jeep washed and waxed, t shirts, promo items and customer requested parts are loaded. It's going to be an epic weekend!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 12:56 AM   #107
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
Ready to head out at 8am, MH packed, jeep washed and waxed, t shirts, promo items and customer requested parts are loaded. It's going to be an epic weekend!
Sound good Stan! I will be a few hours behind you...or more depending on my uphill speed with MH and jeep
BillG.OTD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 07:32 AM   #108
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillG.OTD View Post

Sound good Stan! I will be a few hours behind you...or more depending on my uphill speed with MH and jeep
See you there Bill!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 05:39 PM   #109
Jeeper
 
OrangeJKjim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 71
I wish I was there camping. Either way I will see all of you bright and early tomorrow morning. Who is making the chorizo and egg burritos? If I was camping I would have them ready for you guys!
OrangeJKjim is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #110
Jeeper
 
socal-jk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: LA/OC
Posts: 531
So is this something I can just show up to since I didn't find out about it until a week or so ago? Looks like fun and I would go if I could get on an easy run to take the misses.
__________________
2012 JK, Rock Krawler 2.5, Bilstien 5100's, Teraflex lower arms/track bars, Currie anti-rock, VDP stubby caps, Black Rock 909D's 285/70/17 Duratracss, Magnaflow ypipe and competition exhaust, 10a.e. Rubicon rear bumper, SRC sliders, G2 diff armor, H4 headlights and some other stuff....
2014 VW Jetta/1989 325i sleeper project/1968 house
socal-jk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-14-2013, 08:34 PM   #111
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal-jk View Post
So is this something I can just show up to since I didn't find out about it until a week or so ago? Looks like fun and I would go if I could get on an easy run to take the misses.
From what i understand, the event is sold out and they've reached the vehicle limit per their Forest Service permit. That said, it's an AWESOME event that sells out fairly quickly. I registered last month and it was already fairly full.
E-man is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 09:08 AM   #112
DjA
Jeeper
 
DjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Redlands/Big Bear CA
Posts: 233
My fuel pump picked a great day to die. If someone wants to try to grab my spot on this morning's Holcomb run and use my campsite feel free to contact me. Probably too late but might as well throw it out there.
DjA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 09:58 AM   #113
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,401
I was the only one to sign up for motino! Ha ha

They put me on john bull
suicideking is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 05:48 PM   #114
Jeeper
 
Smokinjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: InyoKern, CA
Posts: 641
Great run today to Gold Mtn and little John Bull , Trail leaders were the guys from Redlands Offroad fun group.
Smokinjoe is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-15-2013, 10:14 PM   #115
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinjoe View Post
Great run today to Gold Mtn and little John Bull , Trail leaders were the guys from Redlands Offroad fun group.
Were you on Gold Mountain group #2? I was on group #1 and we only did Gold Mountain, nothing else. Really wish we did more as the run was over fairly quickly.
E-man is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-16-2013, 01:03 AM   #116
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeJKjim View Post
I wish I was there camping. Either way I will see all of you bright and early tomorrow morning. Who is making the chorizo and egg burritos? If I was camping I would have them ready for you guys!
Sorry Jim, I owe you big time! I should have had that ready!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-16-2013, 01:04 PM   #117
Jeeper
 
Smokinjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: InyoKern, CA
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-man View Post

Were you on Gold Mountain group #2? I was on group #1 and we only did Gold Mountain, nothing else. Really wish we did more as the run was over fairly quickly.
Yah Gold Mtn 2 yah we were done by 1 ish so trail leader asked if we wanted to continue and most everyone said that's what we're here for!!!
Smokinjoe is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 12:55 AM   #118
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,401
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokinjoe View Post
Yah Gold Mtn 2 yah we were done by 1 ish so trail leader asked if we wanted to continue and most everyone said that's what we're here for!!!
Congrats on winning the winch! You're my proof that the raffle isn't totally rigged...

I still think I should win something for being the only one to sign up for Motino! John Bull was fun, but would've been nice to have at least one person I know on the run. Trail leader was good (P-diddy). The Genright YJ was a couple Jeeps ahead of me. That thing is impressive! 42" wheels and looked like D60's. Pretty much rebuilt from the ground up.

Next year I'll remember to bring some good winter clothes for the raffle.
suicideking is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 07:57 AM   #119
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,633
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post

Congrats on winning the winch! You're my proof that the raffle isn't totally rigged...

I still think I should win something for being the only one to sign up for Motino! John Bull was fun, but would've been nice to have at least one person I know on the run. Trail leader was good (P-diddy). The Genright YJ was a couple Jeeps ahead of me. That thing is impressive! 42" wheels and looked like D60's. Pretty much rebuilt from the ground up.

Next year I'll remember to bring some good winter clothes for the raffle.
Rick,
Which line did Tonys Gen right yj take on the hard section at JB?
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-17-2013, 10:22 AM   #120
Jeeper
 
Smokinjoe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: InyoKern, CA
Posts: 641
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
Congrats on winning the winch! You're my proof that the raffle isn't totally rigged...

I still think I should win something for being the only one to sign up for Motino! John Bull was fun, but would've been nice to have at least one person I know on the run. Trail leader was good (P-diddy). The Genright YJ was a couple Jeeps ahead of me. That thing is impressive! 42" wheels and looked like D60's. Pretty much rebuilt from the ground up.

Next year I'll remember to bring some good winter clothes for the raffle.
Yah I was shocked when they called my number DAM that winch was heavy, next time bring some winter gear it was cold.

Smokinjoe is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:22 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC