event (Christmas gift) - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-08-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
Newb
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
event (Christmas gift)

Does anyone know any good off road event in California in 2014? I'm looking for a perfect present for my boyfriend and I would like to choose the best! Please, help me! :-) Thank You!

Kami987 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
rgwinn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Oregon
Posts: 304
Jeep Jamboree - Rubicon

Jeepers and Jeep Jamboree

PDF Flyer

Registration and Fees


You could work in a couple nights Stay in Lake Tahoe.

rgwinn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
rkwfxd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Whittier
Posts: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami987 View Post
Does anyone know any good off road event in California in 2014? I'm looking for a perfect present for my boyfriend and I would like to choose the best! Please, help me! :-) Thank You!
If I had a girlfriend and she wanted to give me the "perfect present" jeep trips would be way down on the list.

rkwfxd is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwfxd View Post
If I had a girlfriend and she wanted to give me the "perfect present" jeep trips would be way down on the list.

If you had a girlfriend a passport and new identity would be the perfect gift, lol. I think Debbie would hunt you down and remove some man parts
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:39 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
rkwfxd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Whittier
Posts: 1,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
If you had a girlfriend a passport and new identity would be the perfect gift, lol. I think Debbie would hunt you down and remove some man parts
OH YEAH,

I probably should have posted... IF I WERE SINGLE and had a girlfriend.....
rkwfxd is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #6
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
BillG.OTD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 2,375
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgwinn View Post
Jeep Jamboree - Rubicon

Jeepers and Jeep Jamboree

PDF Flyer

Registration and Fees


You could work in a couple nights Stay in Lake Tahoe.
I agree that this would be a great gift trip (depending on what level of wheeling and mods are on the Jeep)

If you decide to research this, give them a call. I talked to a lady named Glenda and she was very helpful.

Fyi, there are 2 separate events. One is Jeepers Jamboree and the other is Jeep Jamboree. I was going to do Jeep Jamboree but regardless make sure you get the info on them both to choose the right one. I would also HIGHLY agree with spending some extra days in Tahoe, its awesome up there!

BillG.OTD is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC