Since you asked:
1. Sound track needs changed, words and type of song does not work at all. Try something with no words just music: Such as:
at a low level. You want people to focus on your product not the music.
2. When the owner speaks you need to drop the music, boost his audio level.
3. When he is talking about his jeep, and the stuff it has on it, do a cut shot to show it.
4. Music volume is way to loud after he gets done talking.
5. I would also like to hear the nat sound from the trail vs the music. Just something about the engine sounds, people sounds that is great.
6. Also a great shot to use is have the camera on the ground and drive the jeep over it with the camera getting a shot of the under side of the jeep.. this works great.
There ya go....