Long beach meet - Page 7 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-28-2013, 01:15 AM   #181
Jeeper
 
Sharowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 52
^Shannon haha.

Sharowe is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:18 AM   #182
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
?????? Did get your name wrong? Let me go look at past threads to find shuanmgg's cell number I will ask to see if a should feel like a jerk right now...

Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:18 AM   #183
Jeeper
 
Socaltrailrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharowe View Post
Can someone remind me to buy a whistle and Spider-Man walkie talkies before the trip? I wanna be prepared lol
That's hilarious!...lol
Socaltrailrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:24 AM   #184
Jeeper
 
Sharowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailchaser562 View Post
?????? Did get your name wrong? Let me go look at past threads to find shuanmgg's cell number I will ask to see if a should feel like a jerk right now...

No I think I was confused. Nvm my baddd
Sharowe is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:28 AM   #185
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
You guys rock thanks for the invite.
562 304 8852
Shaunmagg@yahoo.com
Text or email when you guys are going on the trails. I've never been and want to be schooled up on what my jeep is capable of.
Shaun
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:32 AM   #186
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 714/562
Posts: 3,060
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
^time to post Shaun's info on Craigslist. lol
__________________
2012 Flame Red. Eat, Sleep, Jeep

dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:39 AM   #187
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
Lol I wasn't think of that, but he posted it... Maybe he wants some one to call him... Craigslist or not, maybe he heard what my buddy gris'em and eric got in too!
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:40 AM   #188
Jeeper
 
shaunmagg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Long Beach, California
Posts: 105
LoL Shannon, I got it covered.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	imc-toys-spider-man-3-walkie-talkie-mask.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	266312  
shaunmagg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:42 AM   #189
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
Wow this fool out with his crazy ass ninja turtles.
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 01:43 AM   #190
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
Came-
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 02:27 AM   #191
Jeeper
 
The Korean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 486
I thought we decided on spongebob walkie talkies... was so down for Patrick!

-Scuba SteVe (or whateVer it ended up being at the end of the night) out
__________________
Jonny Walker
The Korean is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 02:30 AM   #192
Jeeper
 
The Korean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 486
Oh and pretty sure I got the whistles coVered... as long as you don't mind bright orange survival ones I think I have some laying around.
__________________
Jonny Walker
The Korean is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #193
Jeeper
 
Socaltrailrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 545
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1445446114.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	128.0 KB
ID:	266335

LongBeach Meet and Greet
Socaltrailrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 08:10 AM   #194
Jeeper
 
The Korean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 486
Right before Shaun arrived...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130628_060950.png
Views:	32
Size:	167.8 KB
ID:	266343
__________________
Jonny Walker
The Korean is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 08:12 AM   #195
Jeeper
 
Socaltrailrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
Right before Shaun arrived...
Oh nice panoramic pic
Socaltrailrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 08:39 AM   #196
Jeeper
 
Baja-boys's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Carson, Ca
Posts: 49
Once again had a great time hanging with you guys, im looking forward to the 14th @ Gorman..


Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130628_063920.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	266354
Baja-boys is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 10:41 AM   #197
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
scuba hankook 245/75r16 rf10 at



HANKOOK TIRE DYNAPRO ATM RF10



Overview & SpecsHankook Tire's Dynapro ATM RF10 is a premium aggressive all-terrain tire for light truck, van & sport utility vehicles. Innovative tread and sidewall design to enhance the style of your vehicle. Developed for high powered pickups. The Dynapro ATM offers the best grip and acceleration both on and off road. *UTQG 560-A-B is for P-Metric sizes only.


Warranty


Sizes


Read Reviews



Tire SizeTire SpecificationsPRICEP245/75R16 109T

Speed Rating [?]: T - 118 mph(190 km/h)
Sidewall [?]: OWL - Outline White Letter
Load Rating [?]: 2,271 lbs
Load Range/Ply [?]: --
O.D. [?]: 30.5
Tread Width [?]: 7.6
Section Width [?]: 9.8
UTQG [?]: Y
$134.00 ea.MPN [NO] : 1008672

Check all the products you wish to compare then click any COMPARE button to see the selected products.

Qty.

your price is $121.00 plus tax and mounting and balancing.
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 11:02 AM   #198
Jeeper
 
Sharowe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern CA
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunmagg View Post
LoL Shannon, I got it covered.
HAH pretty legit
Sharowe is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 11:11 AM   #199
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
scuba this is the falken tire

BEST AVAILABLE PHOTO

WILD PEAK A/T by FALKEN TIRE



5.0
(3 reviews)
Read 3 Reviews
Write a Review
















Overview & Specs


Warranty


About Manufacturer


Read Reviews


WILD PEAK A/T by FALKEN TIRE: Falken Tire has reinvigorated the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market with the introduction of the new all-terrain, all-season, all-purpose WildPeak A/T. With an aggressive stance for maximum traction, the WildPeak A/T stands out from the crowd, featuring a symmetric five-rib pattern and rigid block designs allowing for exceptional on-road response and optimized off-road handling, coupled with two stiff, extra-wide steel belts for stability. A key feature of the new WildPeak A/T is the availability of sizes for the expansive sport utility and light truck market. The tire is offered in today’s most popular original equipment sizes in metric and LT metric with choices of 15 to 20 inch wheel diameters and many plus-sized applications. In addition, four wide, aggressive multi-angled grooves allow for maximum water, mud and snow evacuation, while aggressive biting block edges provide unparalleled traction and control. *UTQG is 560-A-B for Metric Passenger sizes only.

Falken Brand Radial Tire Limited Warranty
1.Tires Covered by This Warranty.
This limited warranty applies to FALKEN brand steel belted radial passenger car and selected light truck tires bearing the complete description and serial number as required by the DOT. This warranty applies only to tires purchased after January 1, 2008. Tires purchased before that date are subject to previous published warranties. This warranty is effective only for tires for which claims are made within five years of date of production, based on the tire DOT serial number.
2.What is Warranted and For How Long.
1.Material and Workmanship Warranty.
Every FALKEN brand radial tire is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the original tread, to 2/32” of the remaining tread depth.

If a tire becomes unserviceable due to such defect within the first 2/32” of tread wear; it will be replaced free of charge with a comparable FALKEN tire.

Thereafter, prorated adjustment credit to the customer will be given based on percentage of remaining usable tread depth, down to 2/32”. The amount of credit allowed is determined by multiplying the FALKEN dealer’s current selling price for an equivalent new FALKEN tire by the percentage remaining usable tread depth.

OUT-OF-ROUND or OUT-OF-BALANCE claims will be accepted for adjustment only during the first 1/32” of the original tread depth, and tires will be replaced free of charge with comparable FALKEN tires. A set of four (4) tires from the same vehicle will not be accepted for out-of-round or out-of-balance claims.

Performance Plus Tire has sold Falken Tires for over 25 years. Falken Tire evolved as a high performance brand under Ohtsu Tire and Rubber over twenty years ago. It eventually became a stand-alone brand when many of these smaller niche Japanese brands were entering the US market. Falken Tire Corporation is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries.

Falken Tire continues to lead the way with new Ultra High Performance, High Performance and Competition DOT tires. They also offer Premium Touring tires with a size range that is second to none. The Falken Tire Ziex S/T04 and Ziex S/TZ01 Sport Utility Vehicle tires have been on the leading edge with the newest offing for many years with a broad range of sizes. The Falken Tire light truck lineup is priced competitively and continues to expand its offerings.

Tire SizeTire SpecificationsPRICELT265/70R16

Speed Rating [?]: Q
Sidewall [?]: OWL - Outline White Letter
Load Rating [?]: 2835
Load Range/Ply [?]: D - 8
O.D. [?]: 30.8
Tread Width [?]: 8.3
Section Width [?]: 10.5
UTQG [?]: Y
$200.00 ea.MPN [NO] : 28446638

$170.00 plus tax and mounting abd balancing
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 11:24 AM   #200
Jeeper
 
Socaltrailrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trailchaser562 View Post
scuba this is the falken tire

BEST AVAILABLE PHOTO

WILD PEAK A/T by FALKEN TIRE

5.0
(3 reviews)
Read 3 Reviews
Write a Review

Overview & Specs

Warranty

About Manufacturer

Read Reviews

WILD PEAK A/T by FALKEN TIRE: Falken Tire has reinvigorated the all-performance sport utility and light truck tire market with the introduction of the new all-terrain, all-season, all-purpose WildPeak A/T. With an aggressive stance for maximum traction, the WildPeak A/T stands out from the crowd, featuring a symmetric five-rib pattern and rigid block designs allowing for exceptional on-road response and optimized off-road handling, coupled with two stiff, extra-wide steel belts for stability. A key feature of the new WildPeak A/T is the availability of sizes for the expansive sport utility and light truck market. The tire is offered in today’s most popular original equipment sizes in metric and LT metric with choices of 15 to 20 inch wheel diameters and many plus-sized applications. In addition, four wide, aggressive multi-angled grooves allow for maximum water, mud and snow evacuation, while aggressive biting block edges provide unparalleled traction and control. *UTQG is 560-A-B for Metric Passenger sizes only.

Falken Brand Radial Tire Limited Warranty
1.Tires Covered by This Warranty.
This limited warranty applies to FALKEN brand steel belted radial passenger car and selected light truck tires bearing the complete description and serial number as required by the DOT. This warranty applies only to tires purchased after January 1, 2008. Tires purchased before that date are subject to previous published warranties. This warranty is effective only for tires for which claims are made within five years of date of production, based on the tire DOT serial number.
2.What is Warranted and For How Long.
1.Material and Workmanship Warranty.
Every FALKEN brand radial tire is warranted against defects in material and workmanship for the life of the original tread, to 2/32” of the remaining tread depth.

If a tire becomes unserviceable due to such defect within the first 2/32” of tread wear; it will be replaced free of charge with a comparable FALKEN tire.

Thereafter, prorated adjustment credit to the customer will be given based on percentage of remaining usable tread depth, down to 2/32”. The amount of credit allowed is determined by multiplying the FALKEN dealer’s current selling price for an equivalent new FALKEN tire by the percentage remaining usable tread depth.

OUT-OF-ROUND or OUT-OF-BALANCE claims will be accepted for adjustment only during the first 1/32” of the original tread depth, and tires will be replaced free of charge with comparable FALKEN tires. A set of four (4) tires from the same vehicle will not be accepted for out-of-round or out-of-balance claims.

Performance Plus Tire has sold Falken Tires for over 25 years. Falken Tire evolved as a high performance brand under Ohtsu Tire and Rubber over twenty years ago. It eventually became a stand-alone brand when many of these smaller niche Japanese brands were entering the US market. Falken Tire Corporation is now a wholly owned subsidiary of Sumitomo Rubber Industries.

Falken Tire continues to lead the way with new Ultra High Performance, High Performance and Competition DOT tires. They also offer Premium Touring tires with a size range that is second to none. The Falken Tire Ziex S/T04 and Ziex S/TZ01 Sport Utility Vehicle tires have been on the leading edge with the newest offing for many years with a broad range of sizes. The Falken Tire light truck lineup is priced competitively and continues to expand its offerings.

Tire SizeTire SpecificationsPRICELT265/70R16

Speed Rating [?]: Q
Sidewall [?]: OWL - Outline White Letter
Load Rating [?]: 2835
Load Range/Ply [?]: D - 8
O.D. [?]: 30.8
Tread Width [?]: 8.3
Section Width [?]: 10.5
UTQG [?]: Y
$200.00 ea.MPN [NO] : 28446638

$170.00 plus tax and mounting abd balancing
That tire on a jeep?... Hells no that looks like it belongs on a HD tow rig
Socaltrailrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 11:28 AM   #201
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 714/562
Posts: 3,060
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
forget those tires...do this
__________________
2012 Flame Red. Eat, Sleep, Jeep

dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 12:08 PM   #202
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
LOL jack ass!
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 12:39 PM   #203
Jeeper
 
Socaltrailrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 545
^^ Luis set up scuba whatever LOL with a budget boost and 31's or 32's it is going on a "Rubicon" after all. The jeep looks like it has lowering springs on it..lol
Socaltrailrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 12:45 PM   #204
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 714/562
Posts: 3,060
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
yeah i think scuba is set on tires before our next run.
__________________
2012 Flame Red. Eat, Sleep, Jeep

dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 12:55 PM   #205
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
i would put a set up for him, and let him keep his pants on!
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 07:33 PM   #206
Jeeper
 
The Korean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitesJKU View Post
yeah i think scuba is set on tires before our next run.
Yes new tires and rear locker line is a must for me. Starting to get bad death wobble...
__________________
Jonny Walker
The Korean is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 08:20 PM   #207
Jeeper
 
Trailchaser562's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: long beach
Posts: 270
well why don't you get shaun's old part same parts go on yours. i'm sure he will hook you up.. even tire he has a almost new set at home 5 tires. 33x10.50r15. fab tech lift that is coming off his jeep part by part. NOT BECAUSE IT'S BAD, BECAUSE HE LIKES CURRIE BETTER! oh yeah this is for scuba!
Trailchaser562 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 09:02 PM   #208
Jeeper
 
The Korean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 486
I'm assuming with the lift I'd need to get new shocks as well?
__________________
Jonny Walker
The Korean is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-28-2013, 09:18 PM   #209
Jeeper
 
The Korean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 486
BTW, for all that were wondering about the cellie holder here are the two parts you need...

Mounting Bracket

Cellie Holder
__________________
Jonny Walker
The Korean is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-29-2013, 12:44 AM   #210
Jeeper
 
Socaltrailrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SoCal
Posts: 545
Cool thanks I will look into those mounts for sure

Socaltrailrider is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:40 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC