MiLlEr JeEp TrAiL RuN **May 3rd Weekend! - Page 15 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-01-2013, 01:17 PM   #421
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxsat71 View Post
I want to make sure I come prepared
Jeep, food, drinks- Check

Party hat, fun hat, -check


__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:29 PM   #422
Jeeper
 
HyperBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxsat71 View Post
I want to make sure I come prepared
Me too, I just went through all my Flag's that I have from years playing with ATV and UTV's here is one I found
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Smily Face.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	219.7 KB
ID:	243773  

__________________
B Rad all day..
HyperBrad is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:35 PM   #423
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBrad View Post
Me too, I just went through all my Flag's that I have from years playing with ATV and UTV's here is one I found

That's the one I have!!! Bring it!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:39 PM   #424
Jeeper
 
HyperBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
That's the one I have!!! Bring it!
Oh Cool-- It's in the pile to bring.
__________________
B Rad all day..
HyperBrad is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:41 PM   #425
Jeeper
 
HyperBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Jeep, food, drinks- Check

Party hat, fun hat, -check

Aren't Party hats and Fun hats the same thing? If not I need to know!!! I have my PARTY hat but what is the fun hate
__________________
B Rad all day..
HyperBrad is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:46 PM   #426
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBrad View Post
Oh Cool-- It's in the pile to bring.

Sweet!

Party hat is the one with the straw coming out of it...Fun hat? Anything else
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:59 PM   #427
Jeeper
 
HyperBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by i h8rds View Post
sweet!

Party hat is the one with the straw coming out of it...fun hat? Anything else :d
ohhhhhh
__________________
B Rad all day..
HyperBrad is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:07 PM   #428
Jeeper
 
foxsat71's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 509
Cool. Go to go then.
foxsat71 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:08 PM   #429
Jeeper
 
mountainneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 445
My flag says "Win or Loose, We drink Booze"...!!
mountainneer is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:10 PM   #430
Jeeper
 
HyperBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 255
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainneer View Post
My flag says "Win or Loose, We drink Booze"...!!
Nice!!!
__________________
B Rad all day..
HyperBrad is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #431
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Sweet!! Bring it!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:29 PM   #432
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,467
Pics!!! Don't forget the pics!!! FML!!! I hate that I'm gonna miss this!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:39 PM   #433
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Pics!!! Don't forget the pics!!! FML!!! I hate that I'm gonna miss this!!!
Yep, and Memorial Day weekend...and June's not looking very promising for you either
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 03:36 PM   #434
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Yep, and Memorial Day weekend...and June's not looking very promising for you either
Hey, I told you what weekends I'm off in June. One of those must sync up with your wheeling weekend. But whatever. I need to find out what's going clunk in my suspension on the passenger front every time I pull into my driveway. GRRR!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:01 PM   #435
Jeeper
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,501
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

Hey, I told you what weekends I'm off in June. One of those must sync up with your wheeling weekend. But whatever. I need to find out what's going clunk in my suspension on the passenger front every time I pull into my driveway. GRRR!!!
Just means you'll have more time off to fix your clunks and you'll have more money to dump into your rig... Just saying your either wheeling or wrenching
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 05:30 PM   #436
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,467
Must Wheel!!!! Dying!!! Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:35 PM   #437
Jeeper
 
JeepJoe22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Frazier Park
Posts: 58
I took a trip out to sky ranch and miller today. Both are OPEN!!!! For all those doubters
Miller looks pretty gnarly...I've never been on anything like that. Please tell me the starts the hardest part haha
JeepJoe22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #438
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJoe22 View Post
I took a trip out to sky ranch and miller today. Both are OPEN!!!! For all those doubters
Miller looks pretty gnarly...I've never been on anything like that. Please tell me the starts the hardest part haha
Did you start from the top? Or the bottom? Doesn't matter. Miller's a walk in the Park Brother. Just follow Lorie, you'll be fine.

And if you think Miller looks tough, wait until we get you to Calico, or Johnson Valley.

Whoop Whoop!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:23 AM   #439
Jeeper
 
JeepJoe22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Frazier Park
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

Did you start from the top? Or the bottom? Doesn't matter. Miller's a walk in the Park Brother. Just follow Lorie, you'll be fine.

And if you think Miller looks tough, wait until we get you to Calico, or Johnson Valley.

Whoop Whoop!!!
Bottom, through the creek. Maybe it just looks worse than it is...but it looks bad! Haha she said the same thing!! "Walk in the park" "piece of cake" I'm down to try anything once!
JeepJoe22 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #440
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Did you start from the top? Or the bottom? Doesn't matter. Miller's a walk in the Park Brother. Just follow Lorie, you'll be fine.

And if you think Miller looks tough, wait until we get you to Calico, or Johnson Valley.

Whoop Whoop!!!
When we ran Odessa & Doran at the Meet & Greet, Mikes first comment to me was, "Dammit Lisa, what did you get us into?" Lol, then half way through he was smiling ear to ear. Until I drove......hmmm, then he had that odd look again
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:43 AM   #441
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJoe22 View Post
I took a trip out to sky ranch and miller today. Both are OPEN!!!! For all those doubters
Miller looks pretty gnarly...I've never been on anything like that. Please tell me the starts the hardest part haha
The first climb on Miller does look intimiddating..but no worries my friend. When we get there, I'll give everyone some tips, and if you want a spot, no probem! Slow and steady and you'll be over that section in no time !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
When we ran Odessa & Doran at the Meet & Greet, Mikes first comment to me was, "Dammit Lisa, what did you get us into?" Lol, then half way through he was smiling ear to ear. Until I drove......hmmm, then he had that odd look again
OMG! I've got to meet your husband Lisa! Hilarious!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 09:14 AM   #442
Jeeper
 
HyperBrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Clemente
Posts: 255
DING DING DING time to go to the store for our weekend grub!! Fill the Jeep with all the Camping crap this afternoon and BAM we are on the road at noon..

I'm so excited, I think I like it. I'm out of control and I think I like it!!
__________________
B Rad all day..
HyperBrad is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:34 AM   #443
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperBrad View Post
DING DING DING time to go to the store for our weekend grub!! Fill the Jeep with all the Camping crap this afternoon and BAM we are on the road at noon..

I'm so excited, I think I like it. I'm out of control and I think I like it!!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so ready!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:35 AM   #444
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
You guys have no idea how jealous I am
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:38 AM   #445
Jeeper
 
mountainneer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Valencia, CA
Posts: 445
I'm Skerddddd.....
mountainneer is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #446
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
You guys have no idea how jealous I am

It is a bummer. Soon though!! Memorial Day weekend!


Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainneer View Post
I'm Skerddddd.....

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 10:53 AM   #447
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

It is a bummer. Soon though!! Memorial Day weekend!

Memorial Day huh? Nope. Guess again. Lol. And I ain't scairt, just working too damn much. GRRR!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:10 AM   #448
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Memorial Day huh? Nope. Guess again. Lol. And I ain't scairt, just working too damn much. GRRR!!!
You don't work anymore than anyone else...you just have a crappy work schedule Not very condusive for wheeling. Maybe we'll see you in June!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:18 AM   #449
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

You don't work anymore than anyone else...you just have a crappy work schedule Not very condusive for wheeling. Maybe we'll see you in June!
Maybe. I gave you my June schedule. Lol. Plan accordingly.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 11:26 AM   #450
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Got to plan on my off mondays. Can't be helped.

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:49 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC