Originally Posted by Kauka
If you guys decide on the Last Chance Canyon and Goler Gulch area I'll be able to show up.
That's a good trip that I'd sure like to do again, but we've got rain in the forecast for this weekend and desert canyons are not where you want to be when there's any chance of rain.
I was talking with someone else a few days ago about possibly hitting Calico this weekend, but same story there, so no go.
I just might end up spending this weekend doing taxes, paying bills and taking care of other boring household administrative stuff.
Originally Posted by BeantownR6
saturday getting some C gussets installed.