Noob in Ridgecrest - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Noob in Ridgecrest

Hello,

This would be my first jeep and first Chrysler product. I know about the *head* issues so I'm thinking a '13 is in the very NEAR future. My question is, do you need a lift kit to start with as I've been looking at the AVE products, in particular the 3.5 kit. I know out of the box that the Rubicon is a pretty capable jeep but because I have a very addictive personality I'm wondering if I would be happy with a stock jeep?

I'm 62 and new to off roading and my wife is in for our new adventure

I'm not a bells and whistle guy, just stuff that works and I can *grow* into just in case the personality thing rears it's money ugly head!

So, that being said, this is what I'm thinking:

Not sure about a 2-door or 4-door at this point ( Any constructive thoughts short of " It ain't a jeep if it has 4-doors" is appreciated)

Color: Pearl Red
Trans: auto

Options: remote start ( benefits other than the obvious? ) dual top group, quick 24R, front air bags, media 730N, heated front seats, a/c with temp control and the AEV kit, warn 9.5 .....?

I'm in Ridgecrest and we have a whole bunch of land to explore and we visit Utah several times a year ( St. George-gotta get some golf in) It would be driven to and hopefully from wherever we go.

So there you have it...I think I covered everything

Thanks!

Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-22-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,418
You might PM RadarRob2012. I believe he is a jeep sales guy who wheels here. He is in the SoCool thread. As far as 2 or 4 it depends on what your going to do. Short one is a bit more tight turns and such. The 4 is more stable on sharp climbs and decents. 4 has much more room for stuff if your going to explore or take friends. And a 4 door rubi is a pretty good platform right out of the box. Maybe a winch. If I was buying a new one it would be a 4 door. JK's a nice rides.

Gunner is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #3
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
Check out your local club:

Welcome to the Gear Grinders Website!

Have ran into them while out and about a few times, good people to chat with and learn from.

2 or 4 door? Welp we chose the 2 door for the following reasons:

Easier to turn around on the trail
Don't need space for pets
Don't overland camp so don't need room for a tent and all that crap but can still do it we need too.
No kids at home so no need for extra seating and no grandkids to tote either.

There will be some obstacles that a 4 dr does better than a 2 dr and vice versa. To date there has only been one place that I would have appreciated a 4 door's length other than that have been happy with the two door.

As for lifts, wheel it stock first. The stock Rubi is very impressive, stock jeeps for that matter are very impressive with their out of the box capability. Get out on the trail, look over other peoples rigs and the one question I always asked was, "If you did it over again what would you do differently?" Tried to learn from others mistakes. Wanted to build the rig once.

Alot of the trails around you are stock jeep capable:
Cerro Gordo
McIvers Cabin
Last Chance
Nightmare
Black Rock
Kennedy Meadow trails
Death Valley trails

It is not until you want to do the more difficult stuff like John Bull, Holcomb, Bull Frog and such you will really need to lift the jeep. We did Bull frog in a stock rubicon and some have done Holcomb in stock Saraha's with 33's and rails.

Welcome to the world of Jeepin... Lots to see and do out your way, especially in DV.
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2012, 12:17 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Thanks a bunch everyone!

Making a trip to Bakersfield tomorrow to see what they have
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2012, 06:09 AM   #5
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
WELL, we are WAITING!
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 01:02 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Well, I drove three jeeps this afternoon in Carlsbad. Never made it to Bakersfield. The one I liked the best next to the rubi was the Sahara Unlimited in deep ruby red with a rag top, no hard top. It was an auto with the anti slip. It has the 373 gears. It was nice to drive one with the soft top and it wasn't bad at all.

They had one that I drove with the AEV 2.5 lift kit and wider tires and different wheels and it was sweet on the road. Very good ride and handling. Better than stock. I was thinking the 3:73's with a 33 tire might be perfect for the road and some wheeling. Since I don't think I will be doing any heavy duty rock crawling the Sahara might be ok.

I can get the car at 1K back of invoice at $31,812. Includes nav, door locks, mirrors, remote start, 373's from stock 321's, cloth seats, tinted windows etc.

i'm slow at pulling the trigger but I will test the rubi again and then make my decision. Any thoughts on the 3:73's for wheeling? Too high of gears?

Thanks!
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 03:22 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
[QUOTE=Ancientpath;2622817]Well, I drove three jeeps this afternoon in Carlsbad. Never made it to Bakersfield. The one I liked the best next to the rubi was the Sahara Unlimited in deep ruby red with a rag top, no hard top. It was an auto with the anti slip. It has the 373 gears. It was nice to drive one with the soft top and it wasn't bad at all.

They had one that I drove with the AEV 2.5 lift kit and wider tires and different wheels and it was sweet on the road. Very good ride and handling. Better than stock. I was thinking the 3:73's with a 33 tire might be perfect for the road and some wheeling. Since I don't think I will be doing any heavy duty rock crawling the Sahara might be ok.


i'm slow at pulling the trigger but I will test the rubi again and then make my decision. Any thoughts on the 3:73's for wheeling? Too high of gears?

Thanks!
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 06:31 AM   #8
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
3:73's are fine. We wheel with alot of people with those gears and they have no problems. Like most people once you get into the sport and start the mods the gears will be one of the things changed.

We started off with the, "we won't be doing any heavy duty rock crawling" attitude as well. Then once you do it, the bug bites.
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2012, 10:59 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK View Post
3:73's are fine. We wheel with alot of people with those gears and they have no problems. Like most people once you get into the sport and start the mods the gears will be one of the things changed.

We started off with the, "we won't be doing any heavy duty rock crawling" attitude as well. Then once you do it, the bug bites.
Oh hell that helps a lot Dak
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-27-2012, 04:46 AM   #10
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,418
Buy the most jeep you can afford. Off road your gonna want to follow the leader, you just will, and if you get stuck cause you did not have front and rear lockers your gonna be really ticked cause now your going to want to buy lockers but you only have a D30 and a D35 not D44's Then your going to be wondering if you can really make a 30/35 combo live with 33's. It is a sickness. Buy the rubi and hang on.
Gunner is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-27-2012, 06:47 AM   #11
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Buy the rubi and hang on.

Excellent advice and just what we did...
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #12
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientpath View Post
Oh hell that helps a lot Dak
Your welcome.

As my wife say....

It is the most fun you will ever have going 1 MPH.

and...

Barbie doesn't have this much stuff.... refering to all the aftermarket BLING available for the jeep.
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-27-2012, 07:09 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
rtguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 838
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Buy the most jeep you can afford. Off road your gonna want to follow the leader, you just will, and if you get stuck cause you did not have front and rear lockers your gonna be really ticked cause now your going to want to buy lockers but you only have a D30 and a D35 not D44's Then your going to be wondering if you can really make a 30/35 combo live with 33's. It is a sickness. Buy the rubi and hang on.

the rear is a d44 on all models. the front is a d30 except for the rubi...which of course is d44 as well.

ps. i go up to ridgecrest often..my girl is from there...her family still lives there too. hot as all hell though
__________________
2012 JK Black Forest Green
rtguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-28-2012, 09:55 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtguy View Post
the rear is a d44 on all models. the front is a d30 except for the rubi...which of course is d44 as well.

ps. i go up to ridgecrest often..my girl is from there...her family still lives there too. hot as all hell though
Stop in at the Pizza Factory, great food
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 02:38 AM   #15
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Pulled the trigger

Just got home with a new Dark Red Cherry Rubicon with all the bling except leather. Had the tops off for the ride home from Ontario and the wife and I loved it. We were both surprised at how nice it drove. The dealer had the tires at 40 psi so I dropped them down to 37. I'll set the cold temps to come up to 37 hot. Must be the ex racer in me

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone! We can't wait until tomorrow to see what she'll do off the pavement.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the local events and gatherings

Hmmmmm, now for the mods.....
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 05:34 AM   #16
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
That is awesome, congrats on the new rig.

See ya out on the trails. We have that Nightmare/last chance thing coming up the end of Sept.

A good easy run is McIvers Cabin in Red Rock Canyon. Takes ya up to 6000'. Nice little cabin up there, good lunch spot.

Before ya get wheeling off road, get an air compressor or tank for your rig. I have a little Viar unit that does great for stock tires. Much more comfortable airing down to say about 15 PSI on stock tires for fire roadin. Also as soon as your wheels leave the pavement, push that sway bar disconnect button... oh that makes life nice.
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 07:15 AM   #17
Jeeper
 
GoBig19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Bay
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientpath
Pulled the trigger

Just got home with a new Dark Red Cherry Rubicon with all the bling except leather. Had the tops off for the ride home from Ontario and the wife and I loved it. We were both surprised at how nice it drove. The dealer had the tires at 40 psi so I dropped them down to 37. I'll set the cold temps to come up to 37 hot. Must be the ex racer in me

Thanks for all the help and suggestions everyone! We can't wait until tomorrow to see what she'll do off the pavement.

Looking forward to seeing some of you at the local events and gatherings

Hmmmmm, now for the mods.....
Too funny...I bought my silver rubicon unlimited from the same place (Ontario) on Sunday.
GoBig19 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 09:31 AM   #18
Jeeper
 
jeff_in_rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Posts: 1,258
Hey Ancientpath another Ridgecrest resident here, great purchase! I will be planning a trip to Monache Meadows in the very near future, interested?

Hey DaK, McIvers Cabin is above Horse Canyon isn't it? I guess you could get to it from Red Rock but that will be a LOT of flat road wouldn't it?
__________________
2004 RED TJ Rubicon
Member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club
jeff_in_rc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 10:23 AM   #19
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK View Post
That is awesome, congrats on the new rig.

See ya out on the trails. We have that Nightmare/last chance thing coming up the end of Sept.

A good easy run is McIvers Cabin in Red Rock Canyon. Takes ya up to 6000'. Nice little cabin up there, good lunch spot.

Before ya get wheeling off road, get an air compressor or tank for your rig. I have a little Viar unit that does great for stock tires. Much more comfortable airing down to say about 15 PSI on stock tires for fire roadin. Also as soon as your wheels leave the pavement, push that sway bar disconnect button... oh that makes life nice.
Thanks Dak! I'll look at compressors today before we head out.

15psi huh. I'll give it a try and disconnect that sway too.

We have a bunch of stuff going on in Sept. but I'd like to hear more about your trip in Sept. PM me if you like. This is the 3rd year that my sister and I are doing a fundraiser for the Wounded Warriors at her store ( Pizza Factory ) in Temecula. It's on the 16th which is a Sunday. Anyone in the area who wants to come on out would be welcomed Be nice to have a bunch of wheelers show up for a great cause.

I'll post a link here.

We hope to meet up with you soon Dak and thanks again!
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 10:27 AM   #20
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBig19 View Post
Too funny...I bought my silver rubicon unlimited from the same place (Ontario) on Sunday.
That's too funny for sure. Dealt with Tony and Christian and it was one of the best and fastest deals we've had.

Maybe we can plan a get together soon and put some faces to the names?
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 10:31 AM   #21
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc View Post
Hey Ancientpath another Ridgecrest resident here, great purchase! I will be planning a trip to Monache Meadows in the very near future, interested?

Hey DaK, McIvers Cabin is above Horse Canyon isn't it? I guess you could get to it from Red Rock but that will be a LOT of flat road wouldn't it?
Absoultely Jeff! I'll PM you with my # and give me a shout.
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
Jeeper
 
jeff_in_rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Posts: 1,258
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancientpath View Post
Absoultely Jeff! I'll PM you with my # and give me a shout.
OK then, I will give you a call when I know for sure.
I will reply with my number as well.
__________________
2004 RED TJ Rubicon
Member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club
jeff_in_rc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #23
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Here's the link to the Wounded Warrior Fundraiser for the Kids:

3rd Annual Wounded Warrior Project Fundraiser for the kids - Corvette Forum

Everyone is welcomed and I hope you can make it. Tell your friends and we'll see you there!

Stan
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 11:28 AM   #24
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_in_rc View Post
Hey Ancientpath another Ridgecrest resident here, great purchase! I will be planning a trip to Monache Meadows in the very near future, interested?

Hey DaK, McIvers Cabin is above Horse Canyon isn't it? I guess you could get to it from Red Rock but that will be a LOT of flat road wouldn't it?

Yep, up Horse Canyon. You can put in right there where that group of buildings on the south bound side of the 14 are just past the Isabella cut off. Once through the gate, be sure to close it behind you, stay on that road. You will begin to ascend and this is where the Jeep power plant "shines" (NOT!). Then you break into the trees, hang the right at the top, 3 miles later, BOOM, you are there.

Can't take the dogleg out to Robber's Roost just yet, Raptor nesting is still on going so no climbing the rocks out there. Cool structure and history on that land feature.

There still is Last chance, Black Rock, Mesquite, Goler Gulch, the mines, and all the other stuff out there to mess around with if one wants to deal with the heat.

Then up in the Piutes... oh man, lots of old mines and stuff to see up there if you so choose. Up this one road there is a HUGE mine. One can see the tailings from the road and if there are two jeeps, brave going up to the entrance while in the vehicle. May need a good strappin' to get there but it would be an awesome but short crawl. Stock Rubi could make it, wouldn't want to do it without at least one locker.

The real fun for you guys is either Mammoth or DV. Oh man... endless. Then there is the White Mtns with Cerro Gordo, Salt trams, hot springs, back way into DV, Bristlecone Pine Forest...

I should probably stop there as we don't want the people on the coast being envious of our off roading places.
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 11:36 AM   #25
The Rogue Moderator

::WF Moderator::
 
Cons_Table's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Posts: 7,397
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK View Post
The real fun for you guys is either Mammoth or DV. Oh man... endless. Then there is the White Mtns with Cerro Gordo, Salt trams, hot springs, back way into DV, Bristlecone Pine Forest...

I should probably stop there as we don't want the people on the coast being envious of our off roading places.
Panamint Valley

__________________
Poor Boy Racing The definition of the EVERYMAN Challenge!

Everyman Challenge XJ Build
Cons_Table is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 11:42 AM   #26
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK View Post
Yep, up Horse Canyon. You can put in right there where that group of buildings on the south bound side of the 14 are just past the Isabella cut off. Once through the gate, be sure to close it behind you, stay on that road. You will begin to ascend and this is where the Jeep power plant "shines" (NOT!). Then you break into the trees, hang the right at the top, 3 miles later, BOOM, you are there.

Can't take the dogleg out to Robber's Roost just yet, Raptor nesting is still on going so no climbing the rocks out there. Cool structure and history on that land feature.

There still is Last chance, Black Rock, Mesquite, Goler Gulch, the mines, and all the other stuff out there to mess around with if one wants to deal with the heat.

Then up in the Piutes... oh man, lots of old mines and stuff to see up there if you so choose. Up this one road there is a HUGE mine. One can see the tailings from the road and if there are two jeeps, brave going up to the entrance while in the vehicle. May need a good strappin' to get there but it would be an awesome but short crawl. Stock Rubi could make it, wouldn't want to do it without at least one locker.

The real fun for you guys is either Mammoth or DV. Oh man... endless. Then there is the White Mtns with Cerro Gordo, Salt trams, hot springs, back way into DV, Bristlecone Pine Forest...

I should probably stop there as we don't want the people on the coast being envious of our off roading places.
HAHAHAHA! Between you and Jeff with all these places to see I'm already bust'n a bead to get going Pack your bags hon, we be wheel'n for awhile
Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 11:47 AM   #27
Jeeper
 
jeff_in_rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Posts: 1,258
Man that looks like fun, well NOT for me anyway! 31's, no lift, and totally stock! I would never make it!

Time to start saving up for mods!
__________________
2004 RED TJ Rubicon
Member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club
jeff_in_rc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 11:49 AM   #28
Jeeper
 
jeff_in_rc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, CA
Posts: 1,258
Dak you've named a lots of places to see, thanks for the info!
__________________
2004 RED TJ Rubicon
Member of the Gear Grinders 4WD Club
jeff_in_rc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 12:05 PM   #29
DaK
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Lancaster, CA
Posts: 1,136
Know thy desert....

Oct I will be super busy with work and won't be able to get out but come November... Oh yeah baby... Back to Goler Wash to blow by Chuckie Manson's place, up to the mines at the top of the hills, then off to go over Mengal Pass, RON in Stovepipe Wells, then on Sunday blow over to NV and do Titus Canyon up to the race track, then over and through some other fire roads dumping us off in the Panamint...

Panamint Valley Days are then as well. Good time to get out there and explore. Plenty of runs that don't require mondo built rigs to get around.

Air up and edure the pavement back to home... Yep such suffering we do out here.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the Roger Mitchell books of the East and West Sierras. That would be volumes 1 & 2. You will NEVER be home then. (so you are aware, that is laden with sarcasm) Lots of the places in that book stock rigs have no problem going, especially Rubi's.
DaK is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2012, 08:35 PM   #30
Jeeper
 
Ancientpath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Ridgecrest, Ca.
Posts: 261
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaK View Post
Know thy desert....

Oct I will be super busy with work and won't be able to get out but come November... Oh yeah baby... Back to Goler Wash to blow by Chuckie Manson's place, up to the mines at the top of the hills, then off to go over Mengal Pass, RON in Stovepipe Wells, then on Sunday blow over to NV and do Titus Canyon up to the race track, then over and through some other fire roads dumping us off in the Panamint...

Panamint Valley Days are then as well. Good time to get out there and explore. Plenty of runs that don't require mondo built rigs to get around.

Air up and edure the pavement back to home... Yep such suffering we do out here.

Whatever you do, DO NOT buy the Roger Mitchell books of the East and West Sierras. That would be volumes 1 & 2. You will NEVER be home then. (so you are aware, that is laden with sarcasm) Lots of the places in that book stock rigs have no problem going, especially Rubi's.
Dak, is that a two day trip in November? If so, where do you stay or do you just camp out? If ya don't mind some green beginners, the wife and I might like to tag along. We could bring up the rear with the supplies

We just got back from the Kennedy Meadows area and went up as far as the fire lookout tower and chatted with Tom for about an hour. What a view from the lookout tower and Tom of course was a wealth of info regarding that area. Fun day all in all.

Stan

Ancientpath is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:29 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC