OlllllllO ESCAPE TO CALICO! APRIL 5-7th - Page 15 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-08-2013, 12:33 PM   #421
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by haiko View Post

Lol np, ill try to make it
Hell yea bro.

iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #422
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
Couple snapshots..I was recuing someone before I even got to Calico LOL

Cutiepie Ezra

Our little save Sunday..guy in a truck needed a tug....and my Puppy playing with tools

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #423
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Couple snapshots..I was recuing someone before I even got to Calico LOL

Cutiepie Ezra

Our little save Sunday..guy in a truck needed a tug....and my Puppy playing with tools
Lil your puppy huh? God I'm sunburnt lol
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #424
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
Lil your puppy huh? God I'm sunburnt lol

Umm. yea, I think so. Think you can handle it?

And that's what happens when you're a white boy!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #425
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

Lil your puppy huh? God I'm sunburnt lol
Did I just hear you whimper? What until she slaps you on the nose with a rolled up newspaper, Puppy. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:28 PM   #426
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Umm. yea, I think so. Think you can handle it?

And that's what happens when you're a white boy!
Oh I know I can handle it



And rob, why on the nose its no where near as fun as across the ass.... Just saying lol
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:35 PM   #427
Jeeper
 
Idriveoverstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 288
Silly peg leg in jeep country.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3284026191.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	233435  
Idriveoverstuff is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #428
Jeeper
 
josea1952's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: desert
Posts: 308
Next time I want to concentrate on getting good shots of everybody; maybe follow Lorie and get the entire group. It'd be nice to get shots that possibly show the difficulty of the obstacles as well. More shots of people interacting are always fun, you can really see the group come together as the day goes on, it's pretty cool.
josea1952 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:40 PM   #429
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by josea1952 View Post
Next time I want to concentrate on getting good shots of everybody; maybe follow Lorie and get the entire group. It'd be nice to get shots that possibly show the difficulty of the obstacles as well. More shots of people interacting are always fun, you can really see the group come together as the day goes on, it's pretty cool.
Like that one time at band camp when I stuck....... Lol yeah pictures never do it justice

Attachment 233437



Attachment 233439



Attachment 233440



Attachment 233442
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #430
Jeeper
 
Idriveoverstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 288
Good times
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3815850277.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	233443   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2081971195.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	73.2 KB
ID:	233444  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2580464591.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	156.0 KB
ID:	233445  
Idriveoverstuff is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:53 PM   #431
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
Cool pics guys!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:17 PM   #432
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by josea1952 View Post
Next time I want to concentrate on getting good shots of everybody; maybe follow Lorie and get the entire group. It'd be nice to get shots that possibly show the difficulty of the obstacles as well. More shots of people interacting are always fun, you can really see the group come together as the day goes on, it's pretty cool.
We should always do a Jeep line pose of some sort every run..sometimes I remember to do it, sometimes not.

Gona make it out to the HV party...or was it Calico instead? Should bring the family and that precious little one you have! Ezra's so cute; I can just eat him up!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #433
Jeeper
 
josea1952's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: desert
Posts: 308
Ez might make it depending on whether I want to ride or not, wife has baby shower so she wont be there. Might bring another friend and just ride/camp.
josea1952 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:36 PM   #434
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
OK...be fun!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:37 PM   #435
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

Oh I know I can handle it

And rob, why on the nose its no where near as fun as across the ass.... Just saying lol
Alrighty then, but if you pee on the carpet, your nose gets rubbed in it. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 02:42 PM   #436
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriveoverstuff View Post
Had a blast! Thanks for a great time! Looking forward to next time. Don't know how we made it home, have a few bolts to tighten and some repairs to make. Had a blast on the night run too. Got I see calico in a whole new light.
Brandon you did great out there especially knowing it was your first time out--quite impressed!

It was nice meeting you and Savannah (AKA Shannon--Lol). Come join us again anytime you want.
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:09 PM   #437
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

Alrighty then, but if you pee on the carpet, your nose gets rubbed in it. Lol
Nah I'm potty trained bud lol and I submitted a picture of my jeep per the application. Evidently I'm approved lol
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:19 PM   #438
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
Brandon you did great out there especially knowing it was your first time out--quite impressed!

It was nice meeting you and Savannah (AKA Shannon--Lol). Come join us again anytime you want.
X2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
Nah I'm potty trained bud lol and I submitted a picture of my jeep per the application. Evidently I'm approved lol
Very much so!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:23 PM   #439
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,463
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

Nah I'm potty trained bud lol and I submitted a picture of my jeep per the application. Evidently I'm approved lol
Yes, Yes you are. You even passed the Robbie test, so it's all good. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:04 PM   #440
Jeeper
 
Idriveoverstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06

Brandon you did great out there especially knowing it was your first time out--quite impressed!

It was nice meeting you and Savannah (AKA Shannon--Lol). Come join us again anytime you want.
Yea we had a great time. The jeep is in dyer need of a once over tho. I've got thuds and clanks and weird vibrations haha this trip did a number on him. I have that wedding anniversary thing coming up so I guess that will give me time to take it to the shop. No rocks for me for a bit ha
But hey, if I didn't break anything... I did t go hard enough. Only one valve stem got swished, couldn't air back up and had to use spare.
Idriveoverstuff is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:20 PM   #441
Jeeper
 
josea1952's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: desert
Posts: 308
Brandon, just take a good look at the drive lines and your diffs. If its clunking that bad it should be locatable fairly easy and you won't have to pay a shop.
josea1952 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:55 PM   #442
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,175
This was another great wheeling/camping trip. We enjoyed meeting everyone and wheeling with you all. Thanks again for putting this together Lorie, we had a great time.

Between a busy day at work I was able to upload the following videos, tomorrow I'll try to finish with the uploads. I have at least one more video...saving the best for last Lorie.

Kenny going up small waterfall near Wall Street Canyon - YouTube

Brandon, Jose, Hike and Kenny going down a small waterfall near Wall Street Canyon - YouTube

Here is Vanessa (wife) on her second time behind the wheel offroading, attempting to go up the wash near the Wall Street Canyon. Although Kenny wasn't able to film her going up because my camera's battery ran out of charge--she did do it. Not only did she do it but after going over this first part she completed the rest of the wash without a spotter. That's my girl...I am proud of you baby!

Oh my, what am I getting myself into with her now thinking she can wheel better than me?

V's-1st time on Wall Street wash [Part 1 of 2] - YouTube

V's-1st time on Wall Street wash [Part 2 of 2] - YouTube

And finally (for today), here I am going down the small water fall near the Wall Street Canyon. Of course no one that has never done this can't understand the feeling while we all do these obsticles...wish we could pass on the G-forces with the shot of adrenalin most of us get when doing these things. Vanessa got that twice now and I think she still wants more.

Going down small waterfall near Wall Street. - YouTube
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:03 PM   #443
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
LOL You can hear the anxiety in my voice when they don't watch the spotter!! Scares me!

V rocked it!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:30 PM   #444
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
LOL You can hear the anxiety in my voice when they don't watch the spotter!! Scares me!

V rocked it!!

Yeah V did really good. You could see how accomplished she felt getting up that nasty little section too.


Btw what do you mean ppl who don't watch their spotters scare you? Lol
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:36 PM   #445
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
Yeah V did really good. You could see how accomplished she felt getting up that nasty little section too.


Btw what do you mean ppl who don't watch their spotters scare you? Lol

I think V is getting "bit" Bernie..I see another Rubi in your near future. I can see the twitch" in her eyes on the trails. It's coming Bernie

And it's funny...because I'm always leading so I don't really notice that you can't see ahead of you going down..so when I see you guys lookin' around, it worries me b/c I don't want to see anyone get hurt but now I know LOL Ya can't see..at least my voice wasn't Pitch high Just a bit loud.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #446
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

I think V is getting "bit" Bernie..I see another Rubi in your near future. I can see the twitch" in her eyes on the trails. It's coming Bernie

And it's funny...because I'm always leading so I don't really notice that you can't see ahead of you going down..so when I see you guys lookin' around, it worries me b/c I don't want to see anyone get hurt but now I know LOL Ya can't see..at least my voice wasn't Pitch high Just a bit loud.
Lol yeah it was either stick my head up and drive on my tippy toes so I could see you or sink down in the seat so I could see you. Damn windshield frame was in the way lol. And yes I see Bernie buying a second jeep soon or just riding shotgun lol
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 09:58 PM   #447
Jeeper
 
josea1952's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: desert
Posts: 308
Haha, Bernie's going to have a battle for drivers seats. Kenny at one point I was looking directly at your face with no windscreen in front of you.
josea1952 is offline   Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #448
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 2,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by josea1952 View Post
Haha, Bernie's going to have a battle for drivers seats. Kenny at one point I was looking directly at your face with no windscreen in front of you.
Lol you mean when I stuck my head out of the roof lol
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 05:43 AM   #449
Jeeper
 
Idriveoverstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 288
Ha so much fun! You guys all made the trip a lot of fun. One time I went on a run with almost 20 rigs and half of it was on paved and through camp grounds, and just kinda weird... Actually been on a few runs like that. But this trip was how I thought the sport would be and changed my view. Didn't want it to end! Next time I'm going topless! Haha after I took the front top off I don't know if any of you saw the fumes of sun block coming out haha. She fumigated the cab 4-5 times with that spray stuff. I swear I could taste it all the way home. But she had fun too! I can't wait for HV seriously thank you guys again for making the trip a blast!
Idriveoverstuff is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 06:00 AM   #450
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,571
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriveoverstuff View Post
Ha so much fun! You guys all made the trip a lot of fun. One time I went on a run with almost 20 rigs and half of it was on paved and through camp grounds, and just kinda weird... Actually been on a few runs like that. But this trip was how I thought the sport would be and changed my view. Didn't want it to end! Next time I'm going topless! Haha after I took the front top off I don't know if any of you saw the fumes of sun block coming out haha. She fumigated the cab 4-5 times with that spray stuff. I swear I could taste it all the way home. But she had fun too! I can't wait for HV seriously thank you guys again for making the trip a blast!
Nice new avatar!

And that's just how we roll. We're pretty laid back, and are there to take it all in

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:26 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC