The 8th Semi-Annual Wrangler Forum Meet and Greet, A Turdhurdler Production - Page 42 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


View Poll Results: Potential Locations
Anza Borrego 0 0%
Calico Ghost Town 0 0%
Johnson Valley 0 0%
Last Chance Canyon 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-25-2013, 05:43 PM   #1231
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
If they have room that would be great! Either way I wanna go play! I just wanna come home with a whole jeep! Lol
I think you will be ok on run 2 with me. Beth is going also

Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 05:54 PM   #1232
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo Mo

I think you will be ok on run 2 with me. Beth is going also
Well as long as it isn't capped that would be awesome

__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #1233
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
So I figured out why I got confused... I sent a PM for this one and had also asked for sign up on the other thread, I got back a message from Lorie and thought it was a reply from my post on this run. I didn't think to check the messages and make sure they were the same people! Lol I cannot see an updated list LabLover said I was added. But I can't see that any where
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 08:38 PM   #1234
Jeeper
 
JoeBot13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: High Mojave Desert
Posts: 1,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
So I figured out why I got confused... I sent a PM for this one and had also asked for sign up on the other thread, I got back a message from Lorie and thought it was a reply from my post on this run. I didn't think to check the messages and make sure they were the same people! Lol I cannot see an updated list LabLover said I was added. But I can't see that any where
You are there. On the first post there is a link to a website that JeepHerz put together for the Meet 'N Greet. You made the list on her website.
JoeBot13 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #1235
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,441
It's like we're having our own Jamboree. 70+ rigs?
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 09:07 PM   #1236
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBot13

You are there. On the first post there is a link to a website that JeepHerz put together for the Meet 'N Greet. You made the list on her website.
Thanks JoeBot13! I couldn't see Mee on there.
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 09:23 PM   #1237
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,441
Rampley your gonna love calico brother.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 09:34 PM   #1238
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner
Rampley your gonna love calico brother.
That would be sister! Lol thanks gunner I have been out there a couple times but only once driving! I also have an 87 bronco me and my ex would take out. But he hogged the wheel and wouldn't let me drive! I love doing this stuff! When I went I took my new man my two boys and was a bit worries cause I had no buddies to go play with. If I got in trouble I would've been ... well in trouble! Lol
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 10:08 PM   #1239
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,441
Way Cool. My wife was a Road Racer for most of her life. Women who wheel are awesome. I guess I missed the pink lettering.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 10:47 PM   #1240
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner
Way Cool. My wife was a Road Racer for most of her life. Women who wheel are awesome. I guess I missed the pink lettering.
It's okay! I just love getting out. Ex and my son and i did a lot of the dumont scene and I loved it. Drug him out all the time. He got the trailer so I can't camp! Lol haven't bought a tent yet! But I am close to Calico. Being just here in apple valley. The desert is a beautiful place! Looking forward to meeting you. I think you post on every thread here! Lol
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-25-2013, 11:31 PM   #1241
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,441
LOL I have no life. I'm a retired and disabled Vet who loves all things that burn gas and have wheels. I am 65 and refuse to grow up or old. And my sweet wife likes it that way. See you at Calico if not before.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-26-2013, 10:16 AM   #1242
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
LOL I have no life. I'm a retired and disabled Vet who loves all things that burn gas and have wheels. I am 65 and refuse to grow up or old. And my sweet wife likes it that way. See you at Calico if not before.
We got her hooked just like you got me hook on the Big bear run
Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-26-2013, 10:41 AM   #1243
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
I think there are lots of of women that enjoy this! And those who don't are welcome to chill at the malls and salons. I hate the mall! Lol. Mo is your wife excited to drive? Maybe you should let her practice. Tell her hi! She was real sweet.
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-26-2013, 01:21 PM   #1244
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
I think there are lots of of women that enjoy this! And those who don't are welcome to chill at the malls and salons. I hate the mall! Lol. Mo is your wife excited to drive? Maybe you should let her practice. Tell her hi! She was real sweet.

She is a great women. I told her she can drive anytime. She said only if go on a run like Big bear.
Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 08:26 AM   #1245
Jeeper
 
MNTNGOAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fullerton CA
Posts: 837
Can I get assigned to trail #1? And I will be staying for the wedding too.
__________________
all my friends call me COOP a LOOP! Feel free to do the same.
MNTNGOAT is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 02:26 PM   #1246
RossRacing7x

WF Supporting Member
 
Kota7x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 93105, 92677, 92004
Posts: 1,367
Ill update the map when I get home today!
__________________
Sure you can follow... If you can keep up!!!
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ 4.0
Kota7x is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #1247
Jeeper
 
yeeper5150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 259
Jeff please add 1 more to run #1 a friend of mine will be tagging along he should be setting up a user ID soon
yeeper5150 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 10:01 PM   #1248
Jeeper
 
Dominator1056's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 67
Jeff,
We just found out that our son is coming home on leave from Alaska and need to cancel for run #1.

Thanks,
Scott and Kelly
Dominator1056 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 10:38 PM   #1249
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,060
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
OK, I think I have all the current info on the first posting. If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 10:39 PM   #1250
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,060
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominator1056 View Post
Jeff,
We just found out that our son is coming home on leave from Alaska and need to cancel for run #1.

Thanks,
Scott and Kelly
Sorry to hear that you wont be joining us, but we do understand that family is important. And please, thank your son for his service.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 11:22 PM   #1251
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
So excited! Reserved my space for camping rangled up a tent for the weekend! Watch out! Lol haven't camped in a tent since I was little and that was a long time ago!! I don't think my son has ever capes in a tent. EVER! See ya all there...
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 11:28 PM   #1252
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,488
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
So excited! Reserved my space for camping rangled up a tent for the weekend! Watch out! Lol haven't camped in a tent since I was little and that was a long time ago!! I don't think my son has ever capes in a tent. EVER! See ya all there...
I'm sure there will be plenty of video cameras around to catch the excitement of setting up a tent you haven't set up before
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #1253
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

I'm sure there will be plenty of video cameras around to catch the excitement of setting up a tent you haven't set up before
Lol I am sure there will be! And if so please post the videos for fond memories! It will just be two or three girls and my poor 14yr old son! A sight for all to see. Lol I may have to practice a time or two before it gets here! Maybe. If I have time! Darn work always gets in the way!
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-27-2013, 11:39 PM   #1254
Jeeper
 
530ktm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,694
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
OK, I think I have all the current info on the first posting. If I have missed anyone, please let me know.

Jeff
I now have a friend coming along who has been wanting to go to Calico. He is camping up next to us in the full hook up area with his wife and he is a total newbie in his totally stock Jeep. He would like to ride along with us on our journey. He is not on the forum but would like to join our group and I hope this will be okay with the plans.
530ktm is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 12:36 AM   #1255
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,060
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by 530ktm View Post

I now have a friend coming along who has been wanting to go to Calico. He is camping up next to us in the full hook up area with his wife and he is a total newbie in his totally stock Jeep. He would like to ride along with us on our journey. He is not on the forum but would like to join our group and I hope this will be okay with the plans.
Not a problem. Can you get him to sign up when he has a chance so we can make it all official? We have had a couple of cancellations and I would love to keep the list of going over 70.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 08:07 AM   #1256
Jeeper
 
530ktm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,694
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
Not a problem. Can you get him to sign up when he has a chance so we can make it all official? We have had a couple of cancellations and I would love to keep the list of going over 70.

Jeff
I will ask him to do so but he is not computer savvy and most likely will not do so. He may not even attend the run but he and his wife have wanted to go to Calico and when I told him what we were doing he reserved a spot.
530ktm is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 10:42 AM   #1257
I do my own stunts.

WF Supporting Member
 
yomondo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Burbank, CA
Posts: 2,744
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
OK, I think I have all the current info on the first posting. If I have missed anyone, please let me know.
There are a few people who have signed up for a trail run, but have not yet been added to the trail run lists on the first post.

Trail #2
FourthAxis (campsite #22)

Trail #3
crittert
iwaxmyjimmy
This caps the list for trail #3.

Trail #4
jeep_spotting_team
Toy-Tag-A-Long
__________________
Black 2009 Rubicon 2-Dr Auto | TF 3" lift and front lower CA's | JKS trackbars | 35" GY MT/R-K's | 17x9 M/T SS Classic II's | EVO Axle Sleeves and C Gussets | ARB diff covers | Skid Row evap can skid and front CA skids | Shrockworks bumpers and rock rails | Synergy Ball Joints, Tie Rod and grab handles | Warn 9.5ti | Pull-Pal | sPOD | Superchips Flashpaq | Dual Optima Yellow Tops | Cobra 29 LTD | 4' FireStick
yomondo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 02:38 PM   #1258
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,441
Only 21 days and a wakeup to go.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 02:42 PM   #1259
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
JeepHerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: California
Posts: 2,366
Images: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yomondo View Post
There are a few people who have signed up for a trail run, but have not yet been added to the trail run lists on the first post.

Trail #2
FourthAxis (campsite #22)

Trail #3
crittert
iwaxmyjimmy
This caps the list for trail #3.

Trail #4
jeep_spotting_team
Toy-Tag-A-Long

That's my bad. There are a few that signed up on the website that I didn't send to Jeff. Made a list- and then lost the list. LOL. I'll get all the names to him today.
Bill just sent a bunch of pics from the trial run- I should have those up today or tomorrow- thanks Bill and Jeff.
JeepHerz is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-01-2013, 12:04 AM   #1260
Jeeper
 
tylermats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: San Diego
Posts: 76
How do i reserve a spot for this meet and greet. I want to go on the first trail and it looks like there are two more spots open. Also this will be my first over night Jeep trip if i can get a spot. Are their facilities or do i need to bring a tent, extra, food, tp, and all that good jazz

tylermats is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC