The 8th Semi-Annual Wrangler Forum Meet and Greet, A Turdhurdler Production - Page 66 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


View Poll Results: Potential Locations
Anza Borrego 0 0%
Calico Ghost Town 0 0%
Johnson Valley 0 0%
Last Chance Canyon 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #1951
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
I had a great time. From terrible jokes and beer, to driving over stuff I probably shouldn't be driving over in a stock Jeep. Ended up putting a nice hole in my sidewall, thank goodness for road hazard! I'm definitely looking forward to the next run, I should have another 3 inches of Jeep by then as well!

__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #1952
Jeeper
 
Randog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 247
That was a great run. Thanks Jeff for all your good work putting it together and congrats on your nuptials. Thanks to Dan on run one for the great spotting; your the man! And last but not least a shout out to the twins those are some spectacular photos!

Randog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #1953
Jeeper
 
87octane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 458
Thanks Jeff for setting this event up. From wheeling to weddings it was a blast! It was nice seeing the familar faces and meeting new ones. Here are some of my photo's.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 1.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	223.0 KB
ID:	227473   Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 2.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	226.4 KB
ID:	227474  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 3.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	227475   Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 4.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	224.4 KB
ID:	227476  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 5.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	227477  
__________________
Mark D.
87octane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 07:33 PM   #1954
Jeeper
 
87octane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 458
More!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 6.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	237.2 KB
ID:	227479   Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 7.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	195.8 KB
ID:	227480  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 8.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	233.4 KB
ID:	227481   Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 10.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	227.8 KB
ID:	227483  

Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 11.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	224.0 KB
ID:	227488  
__________________
Mark D.
87octane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 07:35 PM   #1955
Jeeper
 
Nymeria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Bernardino, CA
Posts: 125
Whoot whoot... Awesome pic of that gal in the 2nd photo down!
Nymeria is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 07:43 PM   #1956
Jeeper
 
87octane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: North San Diego County
Posts: 458
Dan lending a hand.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Calico 12.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	227491  
__________________
Mark D.
87octane is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #1957
Newb
 
Nbar1jku's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Hesperia, Ca
Posts: 8
That was such a good time! You were all so nice and welcoming. The flip side is that you're all freaking crazy lol! Amy and I both agreed (once our nerves calmed a bit) that we have to do a lot more of that! Preferably after we get some more ground clearance. Thanks to everyone for all the spotting and encouragement. And thanks for having us!
Nbar1jku is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 PM   #1958
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,213
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
I just got in from my extended stay in Calico. Where do I start? Everything went together perfectly! The runs went off without any drama, aside from my Friday prerun of finding every dead end in the hills. The main event runs worked out better than I had hoped. When one group met another we made room to allow everyone to continue with the fun. I have a little new beauty mark on my Jeep, and I am aware of a couple of scraped fender flairs from others in group 2. All part of the fun of playing in the dirt.

I would like to apologize for not being present in camp after the main trail runs for the scavenger hunt results. I know many of you worked hard looking for the items listed and taking pictures of the listed items. I had every intention of doing so, but was informed at the last minute that I was meeting my soon to be in-laws at Peggy Sue's for dinner. I promise that for the next event, any prizes for games will be given out in a timely manner.

Our wedding could not have gone over better. The weather was perfect, the food was great and everyone appeared to have a great time. I would like to thank everyone who attended the wedding and lunch afterward. Also, an extra special thanks for all the members who participated in the "Supper secret secret surprise"!!!! I am still in awe of your generosity and creativeness. I had never expected anything even close to this from anyone. Sandi and I will definitely enjoy the gift very soon.

So, I would like to take this time to publicly thank the following members for their help either on the trail, with event organizing, or just plain good spirited fun enthusiasm. You have all made the Turdhurdler Productions excel past it's humble beginnings of a couple dozen members.

Yomondo, you have jumped in feet first to assist with leading trails, cooking meals and tending the ever popular Libation Station.

JPi1, you are always willing to lend a hand to other wheelers, rather it be pulling one of your employees out of the shop to attempt a Jeep recovery, servicing their rigs in shop or showing us how it's done with trail repairs.

Gunner, my friend, brand new to the hobby and your passion is that of someone that has been doing our hobby for years. From organizing snow runs to being at pretty much every run posted up. Then your great spirit makes the time to drive to other members homes to assist with projects they may have. This generosity is not seen often and I feel privileged to have gotten to know you.

Aftahour, I enjoyed our first wheeling trip to Idyllwild and playing in the snow, great times. Being local, we need to get some dirt on our tires more often. Looking to seeing you on the trails.

Fred1 and Kota7x, you guys rock. Always willing to help out on the trails leading a group and and lend a hand when asked.

Yeeper5150, while I have not gotten to know you personally, your eagerness to become part of the WF family is wonderful. I look forward to meeting again and getting to know you more.

530ktm, always down for a run and one of the nicest guys I have ever met. And also willing to step up and take the lead or fall into the group somewhere to make sure everyone has a good time.

Jerry Bransford, wow, the man, the legend... Your knowledge of Jeeps and your passion is immeasurable. A great friend, trail leader and Everclear connoisseur. You always have a whimsical story to share with others and willing to give advice without stating your way is the only way.

Suicideking, I remember your first run with paper dealer plates. Watching your rig go from a fun but stock form to the nimble Jeep you have today is like watching a child grow. I am excited to see what happens when your jeep hits puberty, haha.

BillG.OTD, you are a great guy, always willing to go wheeling, lend a hand give advice and enjoy a frosty beverage with after a dusty trail day.

Slo Mo. Mo, I just met you and I have got to say you are truly the most high spirited, friendly and happy go lucky person I think I have ever met. I have actually adopted your phrase of "I have a full tank of gas and headlights. I'm good"!

ChuckMRN, unfortunately I don't recall if we have met. If so, I apologize for my lapse in memory. Thank you for your contribution to the WF gift for Sandi and I.

Bsc, you have been part of the Meet n Greets from way back in the beginning stages. Your humbleness amazes me as you are always present, but very soft spoken. I have never seen you shy away from an obstacle and I enjoy seeing you take a mostly stock Jeep places you probably should avoid. I look forward to many more wheeling adventures with you.

JeepHerz, Jenn, thank you for all the help on creating a website, spreadsheets, and updates that I missed. You and Adrian are wonderful people who I enjoy calling friends. We need to hit up the wineries soon and talk up the night.

Cons_Table, Geoff, you have been there from my original Turdhurdler event. You are a great guy, talented wheeler and good friend. Wish we lived more local to each other since you are such a blast to wheel with.


The above mentioned members went above and way beyond anything I could have ever expected with their generosity, love and wonderful attitudes. Without them, my wedding day while being perfect in every aspect, was made that much better. Sandi and I thank every one of you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have done.

Jeff & Sandi
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #1959
Jeeper
 
yeeper5150's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
I just got in from my extended stay in Calico. Where do I start? Everything went together perfectly! The runs went off without any drama, aside from my Friday prerun of finding every dead end in the hills. The main event runs worked out better than I had hoped. When one group met another we made room to allow everyone to continue with the fun. I have a little new beauty mark on my Jeep, and I am aware of a couple of scraped fender flairs from others in group 2. All part of the fun of playing in the dirt.

I would like to apologize for not being present in camp after the main trail runs for the scavenger hunt results. I know many of you worked hard looking for the items listed and taking pictures of the listed items. I had every intention of doing so, but was informed at the last minute that I was meeting my soon to be in-laws at Peggy Sue's for dinner. I promise that for the next event, any prizes for games will be given out in a timely manner.

Our wedding could not have gone over better. The weather was perfect, the food was great and everyone appeared to have a great time. I would like to thank everyone who attended the wedding and lunch afterward. Also, an extra special thanks for all the members who participated in the "Supper secret secret surprise"!!!! I am still in awe of your generosity and creativeness. I had never expected anything even close to this from anyone. Sandi and I will definitely enjoy the gift very soon.

So, I would like to take this time to publicly thank the following members for their help either on the trail, with event organizing, or just plain good spirited fun enthusiasm. You have all made the Turdhurdler Productions excel past it's humble beginnings of a couple dozen members.

Yomondo, you have jumped in feet first to assist with leading trails, cooking meals and tending the ever popular Libation Station.

JPi1, you are always willing to lend a hand to other wheelers, rather it be pulling one of your employees out of the shop to attempt a Jeep recovery, servicing their rigs in shop or showing us how it's done with trail repairs.

Gunner, my friend, brand new to the hobby and your passion is that of someone that has been doing our hobby for years. From organizing snow runs to being at pretty much every run posted up. Then your great spirit makes the time to drive to other members homes to assist with projects they may have. This generosity is not seen often and I feel privileged to have gotten to know you.

Aftahour, I enjoyed our first wheeling trip to Idyllwild and playing in the snow, great times. Being local, we need to get some dirt on our tires more often. Looking to seeing you on the trails.

Fred1 and Kota7x, you guys rock. Always willing to help out on the trails leading a group and and lend a hand when asked.

Yeeper5150, while I have not gotten to know you personally, your eagerness to become part of the WF family is wonderful. I look forward to meeting again and getting to know you more.

530ktm, always down for a run and one of the nicest guys I have ever met. And also willing to step up and take the lead or fall into the group somewhere to make sure everyone has a good time.

Jerry Bransford, wow, the man, the legend... Your knowledge of Jeeps and your passion is immeasurable. A great friend, trail leader and Everclear connoisseur. You always have a whimsical story to share with others and willing to give advice without stating your way is the only way.

Suicideking, I remember your first run with paper dealer plates. Watching your rig go from a fun but stock form to the nimble Jeep you have today is like watching a child grow. I am excited to see what happens when your jeep hits puberty, haha.

BillG.OTD, you are a great guy, always willing to go wheeling, lend a hand give advice and enjoy a frosty beverage with after a dusty trail day.

Slo Mo. Mo, I just met you and I have got to say you are truly the most high spirited, friendly and happy go lucky person I think I have ever met. I have actually adopted your phrase of "I have a full tank of gas and headlights. I'm good"!

ChuckMRN, unfortunately I don't recall if we have met. If so, I apologize for my lapse in memory. Thank you for your contribution to the WF gift for Sandi and I.

Bsc, you have been part of the Meet n Greets from way back in the beginning stages. Your humbleness amazes me as you are always present, but very soft spoken. I have never seen you shy away from an obstacle and I enjoy seeing you take a mostly stock Jeep places you probably should avoid. I look forward to many more wheeling adventures with you.

JeepHerz, Jenn, thank you for all the help on creating a website, spreadsheets, and updates that I missed. You and Adrian are wonderful people who I enjoy calling friends. We need to hit up the wineries soon and talk up the night.

Cons_Table, Geoff, you have been there from my original Turdhurdler event. You are a great guy, talented wheeler and good friend. Wish we lived more local to each other since you are such a blast to wheel with.

The above mentioned members went above and way beyond anything I could have ever expected with their generosity, love and wonderful attitudes. Without them, my wedding day while being perfect in every aspect, was made that much better. Sandi and I thank every one of you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you have done.

Jeff & Sandi
Thanks Jeff
Again I think it was a well put together run, looking forward to maybe doing the 7 oaks again with a few different runs based out of there( mottino wash for the advanced run)
yeeper5150 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 09:10 PM   #1960
RossRacing7x

WF Supporting Member
 
Kota7x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 93105, 92677, 92004
Posts: 1,554
Mr. & Mrs. Turd, thanks for making all of these runs possible. I cant imagine trying to make 60+ people line up and get them on trails. Thanks for the kind words and we will always try to help out in any way possible. See you guys on the trail (hopefully soon )

Kota7x
__________________
Sure you can follow... If you can keep up!!!
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ 4.0
Kota7x is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 09:40 PM   #1961
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Jeff, the very first time I met you was on the side of a very nasty hill trying to do a recovery on a members Jeep. Every time I see your name it seems to have some sort of leadership or helping hand attached to it. I am new to the game but with guys like you as a role model for us "younger" guys I could only hope to try hard to be a good member and friend. Thank you for allowing Geri and I to both hang with you on friday but also to be at your wedding. Sandi is such a sweet, lovely and funny lady. We are looking forward to trips to Hemet just to go to her Starbucks. Thanks for everything.
Bob
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 09:45 PM   #1962
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Video from the in car. Outside mount to come later. Group 3 Thanks Scott and everyone for making it a really fun run. All except for Stan. I went home and kicked my jeep. You've ruined me. All I can think of is 40's and Coilovers. What a dirty trick.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:00 PM   #1963
Jeeper
 
JoeBot13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: High Mojave Desert
Posts: 1,923
Definitely a great run, and an awesome weekend! You set the bar high Jeff!

If you need some help with trail choices for the moderate group for the BB M&G this summer let me know. I know a few ... and I don't think everyone left with a souvenir from trail 2
JoeBot13 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:18 PM   #1964
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,213
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBot13 View Post
Definitely a great run, and an awesome weekend! You set the bar high Jeff!

If you need some help with trail choices for the moderate group for the BB M&G this summer let me know. I know a few ... and I don't think everyone left with a souvenir from trail 2
Awesome,I appreciate that. I agree that not everyone left with a souvenir, but I sure did. Earned with pride. Thank you again for leading this trail. Your guidance helped immensly.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:23 PM   #1965
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Video from the in car. Outside mount to come later. Group 3 Thanks Scott and everyone for making it a really fun run. All except for Stan. I went home and kicked my jeep. You've ruined me. All I can think of is 40's and Coilovers. What a dirty trick.
Are coilovers even legal in California? Well who would even know how to enforce it? It may just become a insurance mess incase of a accident. But coilovers are awesome.
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:26 PM   #1966
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdoc View Post

Are coilovers even legal in California? Well who would even know how to enforce it? It may just become a insurance mess incase of a accident. But coilovers are awesome.
If they're not, there's about 8 million foreign cars and trucks that need tickets.
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:30 PM   #1967
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Video from the in car. Outside mount to come later. Group 3 Thanks Scott and everyone for making it a really fun run. All except for Stan. I went home and kicked my jeep. You've ruined me. All I can think of is 40's and Coilovers. What a dirty trick.
Bob,
You have one awesome Rubi that performed flawless Saturday, I was watching, trust me!
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #1968
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Video from the in car. Outside mount to come later. Group 3 Thanks Scott and everyone for making it a really fun run. All except for Stan. I went home and kicked my jeep. You've ruined me. All I can think of is 40's and Coilovers. What a dirty trick.
Other than keeping my eyes open and getting a second job for mods... What do I gotta do to be able to go there and do that?
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:46 PM   #1969
RossRacing7x

WF Supporting Member
 
Kota7x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: 93105, 92677, 92004
Posts: 1,554
I hope this link works...

Here are my Pictures of Friday's run. I did not take any on Saturday.

WF Calico MG March 2013 Photos by RossRacing7x | Photobucket

Password = wranglerforum
__________________
Sure you can follow... If you can keep up!!!
- 2004 Jeep Wrangler LJ 4.0
Kota7x is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:52 PM   #1970
Jeeper
 
JoeBot13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: High Mojave Desert
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Other than keeping my eyes open and getting a second job for mods... What do I gotta do to be able to go there and do that?
All you really need is a couple of friends that can give you a tug when you get stuck!
JoeBot13 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 10:59 PM   #1971
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBot13 View Post

All you really need is a couple of friends that can give you a tug when you get stuck!
I think to do that I need more stuff! Mee and the jeep need to grow a bit
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #1972
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,213
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
I think to do that I need more stuff! Mee and the jeep need to grow a bit
Time behind the wheel is the best teacher. Then a small lift, lockers, armor, new axles, bigger tires, stronger roll bar, tow rig, trailer... uh oh, things just got expensive, haha.

Nah, just drive it and ask questions from others. They will gladly tell you their mistakes on upgrades and what works best for them.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:07 PM   #1973
Jeeper
 
JoeBot13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: High Mojave Desert
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
I think to do that I need more stuff! Mee and the jeep need to grow a bit
You are more capable than what you give yourself credit for. You did awesome on that waterfall on Trail 2! That was just a couple notches below what the guys on the other trails did ...
JoeBot13 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #1974
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post

Time behind the wheel is the best teacher. Then a small lift, lockers, armor, new axles, bigger tires, stronger roll bar, tow rig, trailer... uh oh, things just got expensive, haha.

Nah, just drive it and ask questions from others. They will gladly tell you their mistakes on upgrades and what works best for them.

Jeff
Okay Jeff that is like 5 more jobs! Lol it's pretty but if I closed my eyes going up that one thing cause I scrapped I guess I should just be patient! I have to learn to keep my eyes open and breath first! Lol. I seriously closed my eyes right here before I got to the top. Lol. There was loud noises!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4016680199.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	227574
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:15 PM   #1975
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeBot13 View Post

You are more capable than what you give yourself credit for. You did awesome on that waterfall on Trail 2! That was just a couple notches below what the guys on the other trails did ...
Thanks JoeBot13! I and the boys had so much fun! My son and his friend were very proud of Mee! He didn't realize I could do or would do that. I think he thinks he has the coolest mom on earth at this moment! You all are great.
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:23 PM   #1976
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,213
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
I just realized that I left Lab Lover out of the "Thank you" letter I posted earlier. I sincerly apologize. Your contribution to the event was wonderful as many weary eyed Jeepers were able to have a fresh hot cup of coffee thanks to you. You have been more than helpful with your presence here on WF and it should be noted. You even went as far to offer to let me use your spare pooch carrier if I were to bring my dogs.

Again, without the help of people like Lisa and Mike, these large weekend long events would not be possible. Everyone that contributed, even in the slightest are amazing and I appreciate all the effort put forth. I cannot express enough how much thanks and apprecation I have for them.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:24 PM   #1977
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,626
A few pics from group 3 Saturday, I'll post the videos when I get them organized. Great weekend!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-552702207.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	156.9 KB
ID:	227575   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3732100185.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	212.9 KB
ID:	227577  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2482350287.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	227.9 KB
ID:	227578   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-298206106.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	179.7 KB
ID:	227579  

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1021273832.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	216.5 KB
ID:	227580   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3197061481.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	216.9 KB
ID:	227581  

__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:29 PM   #1978
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbar1jku View Post
That was such a good time! You were all so nice and welcoming. The flip side is that you're all freaking crazy lol! Amy and I both agreed (once our nerves calmed a bit) that we have to do a lot more of that! Preferably after we get some more ground clearance. Thanks to everyone for all the spotting and encouragement. And thanks for having us!
I notice you have an avatar now! Lol I am glad you guys had fun. Glad I kept hounding you to get signed up and come out. I am also glad she didn't kill you after ya all got home!
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:35 PM   #1979
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Other than keeping my eyes open and getting a second job for mods... What do I gotta do to be able to go there and do that?
Lift and tires. We had guys running open who made the whole run. Great spotting and experience made up for the lack of lockers. I got a whole new admiration for people doing it on the trail with out locks.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-25-2013, 11:44 PM   #1980
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post

Lift and tires. We had guys running open who made the whole run. Great spotting and experience made up for the lack of lockers. I got a whole new admiration for people doing it on the trail with out locks.
I said never before for rocks and such but I had such a blast. Can't wait to go out again. I can't believe how encouraging and supportive all of you GUYS are to those few women who wanna play in your sand boxes. It really is great and comforting to be able to get such warm welcomes. I was a bit nervous at first. But Mo was so sweet and everyone at his big bear run. They encouraged me to tag along on this one. Then you telling me to get to the Clubhouse and virtually meet everyone there. And Jeff such a nice host. Came over to the camp said hi chatted for a bit. All of you are just amazing people! Lisa is so super sweet! Heck I could go on all night. But really THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING SUCH GREAT AMAZING PEOPLE!

__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:08 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC