The SoCal Clubhouse - Page 211 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-22-2013, 02:37 PM   #6301
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo Mo View Post
It looks like Mac wins. I will replace mine today after work....
If your the least bit computer savvy you will get the hang of the changes right away. Mac's use different words for things but once you learn mac it is easier to do things. Just remember most of your existing programs won't switch over to mac. Different operating systems. So if you have any big items or photos you might have some problems. You could download pictures to a disc and then load them into the mac. Things like that.

Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #6302
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
If your the least bit computer savvy you will get the hang of the changes right away. Mac's use different words for things but once you learn mac it is easier to do things. Just remember most of your existing programs won't switch over to mac. Different operating systems. So if you have any big items or photos you might have some problems. You could download pictures to a disc and then load them into the mac. Things like that.

Thank you put it crashed so everything is lost.............

Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 02:54 PM   #6303
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,851
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo Mo View Post
Thank you put it crashed so everything is lost.............
You can check with a computer repair service to be sure of that. My son in law was able to pull my dads hard drive and recover almost everything when his computer crashed.

Depending the problem, they may be able to pull yours and do the same. Check with someone before you toss it or do anything else to it.

I have an external hard drive I copy all my pictures and important things to. Then I just keep it in the safe. I think I paid $80. for it and it's worth every penny for the piece of mind.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 03:17 PM   #6304
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
LOL were you cursed for something you did bad.
For all the other stuff maybe but meeting all of you was a blessing!
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 04:13 PM   #6305
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Awww Your a very nice lady.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 04:53 PM   #6306
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
You can check with a computer repair service to be sure of that. My son in law was able to pull my dads hard drive and recover almost everything when his computer crashed.

Depending the problem, they may be able to pull yours and do the same. Check with someone before you toss it or do anything else to it.

I have an external hard drive I copy all my pictures and important things to. Then I just keep it in the safe. I think I paid $80. for it and it's worth every penny for the piece of mind.
That was my thought also but the repair person pronounced it dead . I now have a 2 terra bite external hard drive that I will be backing everything up onto.
Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 04:54 PM   #6307
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
For all the other stuff maybe but meeting all of you was a blessing!

The feeling is mutual.
Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 05:06 PM   #6308
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Okay axels picked up. Tires getting swapped out. Gonna pick up new rear breaks in the way home. And then wait for the ex to put it all back together.
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 05:13 PM   #6309
Jeeper
 
ELMOSYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Okay axels picked up. Tires getting swapped out. Gonna pick up new rear breaks in the way home. And then wait for the ex to put it all back together.
Im trying to duplicate rampleys potatoe recipe
__________________
ITS ELMO, AKA GAMA
ELMOSYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 05:20 PM   #6310
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Good luck lol told ya you're gonna need a miracle lol
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 05:28 PM   #6311
Jeeper
 
ELMOSYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Good luck lol told ya you're gonna need a miracle lol
Mexicans dont need miracles
__________________
ITS ELMO, AKA GAMA
ELMOSYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 05:41 PM   #6312
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMOSYJ View Post

Mexicans dont need miracles
To cook white girl bomb ass cheesy potatoes you do! Lol you better have Todd try em to see if they are good as mine lol
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 05:57 PM   #6313
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Elmo's gonna stick Serrano chile's in it. He'll kill Todd.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 06:06 PM   #6314
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Hey Elmo. Have you thought about using the 4th for a Misfit run in Big Bear. SloMo, Me, and Dusty Dave are doing Heartbreak ridge and Gold Mountain with the Wounded Warriors. Dave and I should be out for topless day too.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 06:07 PM   #6315
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Elmo's gonna stick Serrano chile's in it. He'll kill Todd.
Lol he says they turned out real good and his wife likes them.
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 06:12 PM   #6316
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Lol he says they turned out real good and his wife likes them.

I thought you were cooking fricassee not potatoes.....
Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 06:30 PM   #6317
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slo Mo View Post
I thought you were cooking fricassee not potatoes.....
Cheesy Potato Fricassee????
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 06:34 PM   #6318
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Slo Mo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Riverside Ca.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Cheesy Potato Fricassee????

Sounds good to me and if you add bacon it would be great ........
Slo Mo is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #6319
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Lol my potatoes are red garlic cheesy bacon yumminess
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #6320
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Okay so the 33's are not much taller than the 32's I had on there so I think I am gonna be good! Yay!
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:02 PM   #6321
Jeeper
 
Almighty90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Okay so the 33's are not much taller than the 32's I had on there so I think I am gonna be good! Yay!
Pictures!?!
Almighty90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #6322
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
They aren't on it yet it is tore apart still axels are in the trunk lol of my other car
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:23 PM   #6323
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,851
Apparently the bomb squad is three blocks from my house investigating a suspicious package. If it blows it better not blow crap into my Jeep, I'll be really pissed
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:24 PM   #6324
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Okay so the 33's are not much taller than the 32's I had on there so I think I am gonna be good! Yay!
Good for you Rhonda. You need some breaks to go your way. Lately the Jeep seems to have been fighting with you.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:35 PM   #6325
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,851
The package had 1/4 oz. of marijuana in it, what a joke. I figured in this town it had cow manure
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:36 PM   #6326
Jeeper
 
Almighty90's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside,Ca
Posts: 308
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
They aren't on it yet it is tore apart still axels are in the trunk lol of my other car
Oh alright. But once its all back together pictures please.
Almighty90 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:43 PM   #6327
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post

Good for you Rhonda. You need some breaks to go your way. Lately the Jeep seems to have been fighting with you.
That is cause I am using it to have fun lol!
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 07:44 PM   #6328
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty90 View Post

Oh alright. But once its all back together pictures please.
Sure will just waiting for the ex to come put it all back together it looks pitiful right now!
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 08:00 PM   #6329
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
The package had 1/4 oz. of marijuana in it, what a joke. I figured in this town it had cow manure
Well I guess the cops don't know Manure from Marijuana. But at least they are trying to be on top of things. Never know when you might have some exploding cow pats.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-22-2013, 08:01 PM   #6330
Jeeper
 
Serg5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Palmdale, Ca
Posts: 884
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Apparently the bomb squad is three blocks from my house investigating a suspicious package. If it blows it better not blow crap into my Jeep, I'll be really pissed
Sounds like an exciting day.
Have you seen my zig zags............?

__________________

Go Out And Explore!
Serg5000 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:35 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC