The SoCal Clubhouse - Page 78 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-05-2013, 07:17 PM   #2311
Jeeper
 
ELMOSYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post

Did you check with the boss and see if you can go?
Yess

__________________
ITS ELMO, AKA GAMA
ELMOSYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #2312
Jeeper
 
2013jeepjk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Riverside
Posts: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post
Just spoke with Rachel, the kids mother..... She's looking for work in SoCal. She's ready to move back so we can share the kids a little more evenly. It's a step in the right direction.
Good to hear !!

__________________
JK ALL DAY !!!
2013jeepjk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 07:46 PM   #2313
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013jeepjk View Post

Good to hear !!
Yeah that'll mean I won't leave in a year when I get out. I'll stick around until I get a chance to make a lot of money somewhere.
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 07:53 PM   #2314
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post
Just spoke with Rachel, the kids mother..... She's looking for work in SoCal. She's ready to move back so we can share the kids a little more evenly. It's a step in the right direction.
That's good to hear, I'll be keeping good thoughts that she finds a good job. I can imagine it will make things easier for you and be great for the kids to see their mom more often.

I really hope it all works out for you
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 07:59 PM   #2315
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post
Yeah that'll mean I won't leave in a year when I get out. I'll stick around until I get a chance to make a lot of money somewhere.
Yeaa I like your kids. An I am finally getting use to you. I'd hate to see you move out. Maybe Elmo could get you a job as a kick back deputy or Huester could get you a job on a real department
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 08:18 PM   #2316
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
I'm really excited. There isn't much in Sacramento for me. I don't have family, just the kids but SoCal makes me happy. Except for all te dirty dodger fans
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 08:20 PM   #2317
Jeeper
 
ELMOSYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post
I'm really excited. There isn't much in Sacramento for me. I don't have family, just the kids but SoCal makes me happy. Except for all te dirty dodger fans
Shut up u know we make u happy
__________________
ITS ELMO, AKA GAMA
ELMOSYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 08:26 PM   #2318
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMOSYJ View Post

Shut up u know we make u happy
Haha. I mean blood family. You know the ones that you can't stand anyways.
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 08:55 PM   #2319
Jeeper
 
ELMOSYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post

Haha. I mean blood family. You know the ones that you can't stand anyways.
I thought we were blood brothers lol
__________________
ITS ELMO, AKA GAMA
ELMOSYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #2320
Jeeper
 
ELMOSYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,585
Someone will sell me a spiced soft top for 200 brand new is that good ?
__________________
ITS ELMO, AKA GAMA
ELMOSYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:04 PM   #2321
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013jeepjk

Kool will it have a wifi we can all connect to ??!!
Don't you get enough porn at home?
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:09 PM   #2322
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMOSYJ
Ummmm wth is hypermilling ?
Hypermiling is driving very slow. Avoiding any change in speed and doing your best to never use the brakes. It's use a lot in long stage rallies or just to save fuel.
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #2323
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner
Dave and I bought a pair of these as camp guns. Pretty cool.
Henry Repeating Arms | Fine Rifles Made in America and Priced Right
Stocking up? I picked up two more ar15 with reddot. and two more M14s with scopes. now I have 3 of each.
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:12 PM   #2324
Rocking YJ

WF Supporting Member
 
minisaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 832
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMOSYJ View Post
Someone will sell me a spiced soft top for 200 brand new is that good ?
Do you have the hardware for it?
200 for a new soft top is great. I got mine off a guy on Craigslist for 250 about three years ago. I need to buy a new one though, the stitching is coming apart.
minisaba is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:38 PM   #2325
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by minisaba

Do you have the hardware for it?
200 for a new soft top is great. I got mine off a guy on Craigslist for 250 about three years ago. I need to buy a new one though, the stitching is coming apart.
Unrelated to above.
My drinking buddy can't go to cleghorn this week. He is flying to Texas for work. So I just may go look at the space shuttle. It's free this weekend
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #2326
Jeeper
 
ELMOSYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,585
Quote:
Originally Posted by minisaba View Post

Do you have the hardware for it?
200 for a new soft top is great. I got mine off a guy on Craigslist for 250 about three years ago. I need to buy a new one though, the stitching is coming apart.
He said he will include a nice bikini top
__________________
ITS ELMO, AKA GAMA
ELMOSYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:51 PM   #2327
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELMOSYJ

He said he will include a nice bikini top
Sounds like a deal. I paid about 270 for a smitty built made in. China one
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 09:56 PM   #2328
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
Most of my social interaction away from work is on this forum. I need a life haha
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 10:06 PM   #2329
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,047
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308
Most of my social interaction away from work is on this forum. I need a life haha
At least you have needs.
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 10:28 PM   #2330
Rocking YJ

WF Supporting Member
 
minisaba's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 832
Images: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdoc View Post
At least you have needs.
How do you know.
minisaba is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 10:36 PM   #2331
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post
Most of my social interaction away from work is on this forum. I need a life haha
That's just because it's cold out, once the longer days are here and it gets warm you'll be off doing stuff.

So my Leo dog is 85lbs, half Pitbull, half lab. He's very protective of me and he duck hunts with Mike and doesn't even flinch when you fire a shotgun over his head. He's had so many surgeries for a bad leg he walks in the vets like he owns it, he's fearless and a tough dog.

He has one big weakness though, he has one ear that gets infected and I have to keep it clean. I bust out the ear cleaner and cotton and this tough dog runs and hides behind the couch

He is scared to death of the cotton balls, I made him come to me and lay down. He had his tail tucked and his head hung down like he was going to be beaten. It's the only thing I've ever seen him afraid of...cotton
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #2332
Jeeper
 
2013jeepjk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Riverside
Posts: 606
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchdoc View Post

don't you get enough porn at home?
no !!!
__________________
JK ALL DAY !!!
2013jeepjk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-05-2013, 11:57 PM   #2333
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,052
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
That's just because it's cold out, once the longer days are here and it gets warm you'll be off doing stuff.

So my Leo dog is 85lbs, half Pitbull, half lab. He's very protective of me and he duck hunts with Mike and doesn't even flinch when you fire a shotgun over his head. He's had so many surgeries for a bad leg he walks in the vets like he owns it, he's fearless and a tough dog.

He has one big weakness though, he has one ear that gets infected and I have to keep it clean. I bust out the ear cleaner and cotton and this tough dog runs and hides behind the couch

He is scared to death of the cotton balls, I made him come to me and lay down. He had his tail tucked and his head hung down like he was going to be beaten. It's the only thing I've ever seen him afraid of...cotton
Yeah us big tough marine's do the same thing. We all have our cotton balls.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-06-2013, 12:07 AM   #2334
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
I have no problem with getting blown up or shot at. But if I see a spider or a needle I turn into a 12 yr old girl and scream
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #2335
Jeeper
 
Rrampley's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: APPLE VALLEY CA
Posts: 2,627
Ya know my son in law left me for dead when a tarantula ran over my roommates foot. I was locked to on the porch with it.
__________________

Rhonda Misfit 4WD Secretary
Loving life one jeep trip at a time.
Rrampley is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-06-2013, 12:11 AM   #2336
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Yeah us big tough marine's do the same thing. We all have our cotton balls.
That's so true! Except poor Leo doesn't even have cotton balls Maybe that's why they scare him, memories of the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post
I have no problem with getting blown up or shot at. But if I see a spider or a needle I turn into a 12 yr old girl and scream
That I would love to see!! You probably get the same look on your face Leo did, tuck your tail and hide too
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-06-2013, 12:14 AM   #2337
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,855
I'm not afraid of needles, spiders, snakes or cotton.....however, I have a horrible fear of bridges. The dumbest thing ever!

I have to distract myself when we drive over one and if I'm driving I just focus on the car in front of me. Not little overpass type, but the bigger ones like the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate and there's one on Highway 166 that gets me every time.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-06-2013, 12:20 AM   #2338
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrampley View Post
Ya know my son in law left me for dead when a tarantula ran over my roommates foot. I was locked to on the porch with it.
Yup. Every man woman and child for themselves.
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-06-2013, 12:22 AM   #2339
Jeeper
 
gonzo1308's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
I'm not afraid of needles, spiders, snakes or cotton.....however, I have a horrible fear of bridges. The dumbest thing ever!

I have to distract myself when we drive over one and if I'm driving I just focus on the car in front of me. Not little overpass type, but the bigger ones like the Bay Bridge, Golden Gate and there's one on Highway 166 that gets me every time.
Lol how do you distract yourself?
gonzo1308 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-06-2013, 12:23 AM   #2340
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo1308 View Post
Yup. Every man woman and child for themselves.
I'm calling it a night, but before I go.............

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GONZO

I hope you have a great day tomorrow and the next year is full of great things for you

Lisa

__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC