To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 101 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-25-2013, 06:14 PM   #3001
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,870
So I need to work on my hand and neck tan... Its getting pretty bad out here. Waiting for my PL and PSG to be done with their oporder

iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 06:28 PM   #3002
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
I have the worst tan lines from HV. Horrible

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 06:32 PM   #3003
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
I have the worst tan lines from HV. Horrible
Why? Were you wearing too much clothing? Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #3004
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
I have the worst tan lines from HV. Horrible
My left arm is about 3 shades darker than me left lol
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 06:33 PM   #3005
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
You know me! Shorts and a tank!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 06:34 PM   #3006
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Lets have a contest at Miller..winner gets a prize
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #3007
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
You know me! Shorts and a tank!
Yep. Filthy dirty Jeep girl tank, and short shorts. RAWR!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 06:43 PM   #3008
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,870
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Lets have a contest at Miller..winner gets a prize
Yall all know I'll win.... It looks like I've got a white onsey on after I'm naked
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 07:00 PM   #3009
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Lets have a contest at Miller..winner gets a prize
I'd lose, my nice olive Italian skin doesn't change much
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 07:09 PM   #3010
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
Yall all know I'll win.... It looks like I've got a white onsey on after I'm naked

Ohh, I don't know..mine's pretty pitiful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
I'd lose, my nice olive Italian skin doesn't change much
I'm Sicilian..and now I'm 2 different shades. May have to wheel it naked Wouldn't be the first time
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 07:11 PM   #3011
Jeeper
 
That_Titan_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Porterville, CA
Posts: 111
I'm so white I get a tan from a full moon
That_Titan_Guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #3012
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ohh, I don't know..mine's pretty pitiful.



I'm Sicilian..and now I'm 2 different shades. May have to wheel it naked Wouldn't be the first time
Mine's very slight. The last time I wheeled nekkid I drove through a bunch of bees...
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 07:37 PM   #3013
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
Mine's very slight. The last time I wheeled nekkid I drove through a bunch of bees...
Last time I wheeled naked, I was met with 3 motorcyclists coming down the trail I was going up..no top on the Jeep, no doors, no windows. Well HELLOOOOOO there!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 07:46 PM   #3014
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Last time I wheeled naked, I was met with 3 motorcyclists coming down the trail I was going up..no top on the Jeep, no doors, no windows. Well HELLOOOOOO there!!
Did any of them try to chat you up? I would have been the first one to go "Hey, how you doin'?" Being the sly dog that I am I would totally play off the fact that you're naked. Mhm.

That reminds me of when I would go through drive thrus with nothing but shorts on and get all kinds of googly looks from the ladies...of course this was back when I still hit the gym everyday.
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 07:52 PM   #3015
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
Did any of them try to chat you up? I would have been the first one to go "Hey, how you doin'?" Being the sly dog that I am I would totally play off the fact that you're naked. Mhm.

That reminds me of when I would go through drive thrus with nothing but shorts on and get all kinds of googly looks from the ladies...of course this was back when I still hit the gym everyday.
Wha!! ? You better start hittin' it again!!

The guys on the bikes..well..the first one did a doubletake and slowed down, 2nd one same and then rubbernecked and the 3rd one just kind of stared Mind you, I felt less shy as each one passed Ahh, such is life..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:00 PM   #3016
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Wha!! ? You better start hittin' it again!!

The guys on the bikes..well..the first one did a doubletake and slowed down, 2nd one same and then rubbernecked and the 3rd one just kind of stared Mind you, I felt less shy as each one passed Ahh, such is life..
I know...I'm such a fat slob right now, I can't imagine how anyone could find me attractive As long as I've got my eyes I'm good

That's pretty funny, definitely would have been a sight to see. Watching the bikers drive by would be entertaining too I actually have this "bad" habit of getting naked when I get really drunk, I just love the freedom!
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:03 PM   #3017
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
I know...I'm such a fat slob right now, I can't imagine how anyone could find me attractive As long as I've got my eyes I'm good

That's pretty funny, definitely would have been a sight to see. Watching the bikers drive by would be entertaining too I actually have this "bad" habit of getting naked when I get really drunk, I just love the freedom!

UHHH OHHH everyone..sounds like we may have another "Lorenzo" on our hands!!

By all means Brett..don't let us hold you back
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:08 PM   #3018
Jeeper
 
That_Titan_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Porterville, CA
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
I actually have this "bad" habit of getting naked when I get really drunk, I just love the freedom!
I've got that habit too but it's usually not my idea...
That_Titan_Guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:09 PM   #3019
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
UHHH OHHH everyone..sounds like we may have another "Lorenzo" on our hands!!

By all means Brett..don't let us hold you back
I love you guys so much... Well then, I will be bringing Jäger for memorial day and making up some red headed sluts! So be prepared, I have quite the reputation when I drink Jäger
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:10 PM   #3020
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titan_Guy View Post
I've got that habit too but it's usually not my idea...
I've got a story to tell you next time we wheel.
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:12 PM   #3021
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titan_Guy View Post
I've got that habit too but it's usually not my idea...


Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
I love you guys so much... Well then, I will be bringing Jäger for memorial day and making up some red headed sluts! So be prepared, I have quite the reputation when I drink Jäger
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
I've got a story to tell you next time we wheel.
Stories!! It's going to be an Epic weekend
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #3022
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post






Stories!! It's going to be an Epic weekend
We'll probably make a few more that weekend too
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #3023
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
We'll probably make a few more that weekend too

Oh, that's a given
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:30 PM   #3024
Jeeper
 
That_Titan_Guy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Porterville, CA
Posts: 111
It'll be better this trip now that i know most of you guys... last time i was a little reserved...lol.
That_Titan_Guy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:40 PM   #3025
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titan_Guy View Post
It'll be better this trip now that i know most of you guys... last time i was a little reserved...lol.
That's how I was. I loosened up a bit after going to the practice area with Lorie for a few hours. Her and the kid with the black YJ were probably the only ones who got to see my craziness
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 08:41 PM   #3026
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
Quote:
Originally Posted by That_Titan_Guy View Post
It'll be better this trip now that i know most of you guys... last time i was a little reserved...lol.
Doesn't take long with this crew huh?
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 09:15 PM   #3027
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
You'll love us or hate us. Either way, you'll know in a hurry. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #3028
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,520
I look at it like this.

There's a time and place to be reserved, well behaved, properly clothed, polite and well mannered. It's called WORK.

After hours, all bets are off.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #3029
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Just because I wear a shirt and tie at work doesn't make me well mannered or polite at work either. I'm brutally honest with my customers, especially the stupid ones who come in with Range Rovers and Toyotas. And want to tell me how much better off road vehicles theirs are. Nope. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-25-2013, 09:26 PM   #3030
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
I look at it like this.

There's a time and place to be reserved, well behaved, properly clothed, polite and well mannered. It's called WORK.

After hours, all bets are off.
Oh...I guess I've been doing it wrong this whole time

__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:11 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC