To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 122 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-07-2013, 11:00 PM   #3631
Jeeper
 
MavricksGirl243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
[QUOTE=I H8RDS;3731589]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavricksGirl243 View Post

yes!

AND CHECK THIS IDIOT OUT! IS HE SERIOUS?? HE CLEARLY DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE!!!

Need to rent a Jeep Wrangler

I need to rent a jeep wrangler cause I want to buy one and want to try b4 I buy. I am interested in June and/or June and July. How much do you need per month? I will go up to $200.00 per month maybe if the jeep is extra clean $300.00 I don't want to rent one because it's too expensive and NAH. So, if you have an extra Jeep why not make money with it.

Send me an email or call and or TEXT me. 323 3 3 3 7 7 7 3 (((((( I will not OFF ROAD with your jeep ))))) I will sign the notarized document that I will NOT off road or drive the car in the woods, rivers, mountains or canyons.


ANY COLOR, ANY SHAPE, A LITTLE OLDER NO PROBLEM! Just email me a pic and how much per month.
  • Location: Burbank, California
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Ah.. I was down for going until I got my acceptance into U of Utah... now I have to go to Salt Lake to look at places for me to live in the fall.. it's a bittersweet feeling. LOL.
But with parker.. I'm not sure what he's planning on doing.. but i'm sure he'll let you know either way.

ummm.. is this guy serious? I seriously want to ask...

MavricksGirl243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:04 PM   #3632
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
Sucks you're leaving us, but we're all happy for you

And yes, this guy ain't playin' with a full deck.

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:07 PM   #3633
Jeeper
 
MavricksGirl243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
Thanks.
It's all good though, because we all know this isn't good bye forever!

goodness gracious...
MavricksGirl243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:09 PM   #3634
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavricksGirl243 View Post
Thanks.
It's all good though, because we all know this isn't good bye forever!

goodness gracious...
Because Moab trips! Wooo!
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:12 PM   #3635
Jeeper
 
MavricksGirl243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
Because Moab trips! Wooo!
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!
MavricksGirl243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:51 PM   #3636
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,034
[QUOTE=I H8RDS;3731589]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavricksGirl243 View Post

yes!

AND CHECK THIS IDIOT OUT! IS HE SERIOUS?? HE CLEARLY DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE!!!

Need to rent a Jeep Wrangler

I need to rent a jeep wrangler cause I want to buy one and want to try b4 I buy. I am interested in June and/or June and July. How much do you need per month? I will go up to $200.00 per month maybe if the jeep is extra clean $300.00 I don't want to rent one because it's too expensive and NAH. So, if you have an extra Jeep why not make money with it.

Send me an email or call and or TEXT me. 323 3 3 3 7 7 7 3 (((((( I will not OFF ROAD with your jeep ))))) I will sign the notarized document that I will NOT off road or drive the car in the woods, rivers, mountains or canyons.


ANY COLOR, ANY SHAPE, A LITTLE OLDER NO PROBLEM! Just email me a pic and how much per month.
  • Location: Burbank, California
  • it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
This has to be some sort of scam. I've seen this exact picture in a couple different ads for a black Jeep Wrangler for sale. It also has odd wording like this ad.

So Lori, are you just cruising Craigslist ads for fun or what?
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:56 PM   #3637
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
That's what I figured... Like who would be dumb enough to fall for that.... And I'm still dreaming of a Rubicon. ;-) will be getting a quote for trusses tomorrow.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:01 AM   #3638
Sponsoring Vendor
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,664
truss - definition of truss by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ... www.thefreedictionary.com/truss Medicine A supportive device, usually a pad with a belt, worn to prevent enlargement of a hernia or the return of a reduced hernia.
__________________
32215 Dunlap Blvd.
Yucaipa, CA
92399
877-795-JEEP
Www.jeeperformanceinc.com
www.facebook.com/Jeeperformanceinc
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #3639
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
That's what I figured... Like who would be dumb enough to fall for that.... And I'm still dreaming of a Rubicon. ;-) will be getting a quote for trusses tomorrow.
There are a few out there, but wow do they want a fortune for them.

I found an awesome 2003 TJ that is less than the Rubicons I've been seeing and much better

Mikes on the fence, he's trying to get a couple low life customers to pay us so we don't have to take the money from our trust account.............some people suck!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
truss - definition of truss by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ... www.thefreedictionary.com/truss Medicine A supportive device, usually a pad with a belt, worn to prevent enlargement of a hernia or the return of a reduced hernia.
That doesn't sound like something I want on my Jeep But if it prevents a hernia, I guess it's a good thing
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is online now   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:08 AM   #3640
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
Some people just blow! Good luck with that Lisa!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:13 AM   #3641
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Some people just blow! Good luck with that Lisa!
Some people? Most if you ask me. Just saying.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:27 AM   #3642
05 TJ

WF Supporting Member
 
K9HDLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 492
Look what I found being shipped (flown) out. Wish it was going to my garage.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2097929574.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	144.3 KB
ID:	246555  
__________________
My partner Samson says do I get to go?
K9HDLR is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:33 AM   #3643
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9HDLR View Post
Look what I found being shipped (flown) out. Wish it was going to my garage.
10th Anniversary Edition Huh? Nice.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:35 AM   #3644
05 TJ

WF Supporting Member
 
K9HDLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

10th Anniversary Edition Huh? Nice.
Fully loaded! Sweet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1435330653.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	199.3 KB
ID:	246561   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1470978470.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	167.9 KB
ID:	246562  

__________________
My partner Samson says do I get to go?
K9HDLR is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:45 AM   #3645
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,460
Nope. Not fully loaded. No Navi.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:56 AM   #3646
05 TJ

WF Supporting Member
 
K9HDLR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Nope. Not fully loaded. No Navi.
Oh you're right. Humm... Surprised they didn't include that. Maybe they don't need it in Japan.
__________________
My partner Samson says do I get to go?
K9HDLR is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:58 AM   #3647
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9HDLR View Post

Oh you're right. Humm... Surprised they didn't include that. Maybe they don't need it in Japan.
Ahhhh Sooo.... No maps for Japan in the 730N. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 10:38 AM   #3648
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Sure sounds good to us
Ok Parker and Jess..Request was approved to leave base at 11am for BB June 28th Let's chat about which way we want to go up before then.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:15 AM   #3649
Jeeper
 
MavricksGirl243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Ok Parker and Jess..Request was approved to leave base at 11am for BB June 28th Let's chat about which way we want to go up before then.
Yay!!! Sounds good!
MavricksGirl243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:28 AM   #3650
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavricksGirl243 View Post
Yay!!! Sounds good!
Leaving town at 1100; How do you think traffic will be trying to go 101 S, 134 E, 210 E, 330 N, 18 ?
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:34 AM   #3651
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,460
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Leaving town at 1100; How do you think traffic will be trying to go 101 S, 134 E, 210 E, 330 N, 18 ?
That's probably your best route. Faster and simpler than going through the desert and up the back of the mountain.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:43 AM   #3652
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ok Parker and Jess..Request was approved to leave base at 11am for BB June 28th Let's chat about which way we want to go up before then.
Are we still doing margaritaville? if so lets talk about it then as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Leaving town at 1100; How do you think traffic will be trying to go 101 S, 134 E, 210 E, 330 N, 18 ?
That sounds good to me, I don't think traffic should be to bad.
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:01 PM   #3653
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Are we still doing margaritaville? if so lets talk about it then as well.



That sounds good to me, I don't think traffic should be to bad.
Ok..that'll be our route up to BB. Pray for smooth traffic on the dreaded 210.

As for Margaritavilla..didn't we discuss May 18th?
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #3654
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ok..that'll be our route up to BB. Pray for smooth traffic on the dreaded 210.

As for Margaritavilla..didn't we discuss May 18th?
will do haha.

was that the date? haha jess will remember better then me.
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:24 PM   #3655
Jeeper
 
MavricksGirl243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post

will do haha.

was that the date? haha jess will remember better then me.
I thought it was may 17th (Friday)?
MavricksGirl243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #3656
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavricksGirl243 View Post
I thought it was may 17th (Friday)?

It would be easier for the non-local people if they wanted to come. You guys should post a thread for a meet and greet starting at 1100 or something..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:01 PM   #3657
Jeeper
 
MavricksGirl243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

It would be easier for the non-local people if they wanted to come. You guys should post a thread for a meet and greet starting at 1100 or something..
Okay.. Well the only thing is that's the day of my graduation and my dads birthday. So we wouldn't be able to make it until night time.

We can still post a thread but wouldn't be able to make it until later.
MavricksGirl243 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #3658
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavricksGirl243 View Post

Okay.. Well the only thing is that's the day of my graduation and my dads birthday. So we wouldn't be able to make it until night time.

We can still post a thread but wouldn't be able to make it until later.
We'll that's no good!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 03:25 PM   #3659
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,460
Skip the graduation, and bring Dad to the M&G. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 06:14 PM   #3660
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,460
Where is everybody this fine Wednesday afternoon? I'm working, if you want to call it that. Lol

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:40 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC