To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 125 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #3721
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

You say that as if it were a bad thing. When actually, we're quite amusing in our own right. Lol. You really need to make one of our family runs Lisa. Come see for yourself. Big Bear comes to mind.
Oh no, not a bad thing at all. Just an observation, I live with one that fits in that mold also. Keeps life interesting and keeps me onto toes

In trying to figure out when we get a free weekend this summer big bear is almost 7 hours for us. Not sure at this point when were going to get a chance to get there. I'm trying though.

__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #3722
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post

Oh no, not a bad thing at all. Just an observation, I live with one that fits in that mold also. Keeps life interesting and keeps me onto toes

In trying to figure out when we get a free weekend this summer big bear is almost 7 hours for us. Not sure at this point when were going to get a chance to get there. I'm trying though.
Sounds like Mike is one of us rare ones then. Can't wait to meet the two of you, that's for sure. I may have to make a Pismo trip just to stop in and say hey.

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-09-2013, 11:48 PM   #3723
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post

Oh no, not a bad thing at all. Just an observation, I live with one that fits in that mold also. Keeps life interesting and keeps me onto toes

In trying to figure out when we get a free weekend this summer big bear is almost 7 hours for us. Not sure at this point when were going to get a chance to get there. I'm trying though.
You guys just need to move down here.
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:10 AM   #3724
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Sounds like Mike is one of us rare ones then. Can't wait to meet the two of you, that's for sure. I may have to make a Pismo trip just to stop in and say hey.
Anytime
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougzin View Post
You guys just need to move down here.
That won't ever, ever happen. The distance for us to get to the rocks is really the only downfall of living here. This area is a paradise and we both love it here. Plus we have our business & families here.

Having to drive a bit to get to the good wheeling is just an excuse to take a road trip and a few days off, that's actually a good thing sometimes

This year is just overly busy for us, normally we aren't as committed on weekends as we are now. Mike being President of our Rotary club just ended up being much more time consuming than we imagined. He's almost done though, so the will be a big relief.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #3725
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519


For the love of God. Can I just work with MEN! The women (who by the way, are as old as my mother, but act like 15 year olds, are the caddiest, most gossipy, 2 faced back-stabbing women I've ever met!!! Please!!! Someone hit the damn lotto!!! And ya, I dont care if they read this. I have nothing to hide.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #3726
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,780
Could be worse... Middle of a 4 day weekend and I'm stuck on a 24 hr duty
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 11:47 AM   #3727
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
That sucks, but this a daily problem.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:00 PM   #3728
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
That sucks, but this a daily problem.
Check in the for sale side there is a 8.8 that's geared and locked (comes with a Cherokee dana30 front geared alike) for $500. Sell the front for $300 and that will cover the artec truss/mounts. Btw the artec truss centers itself on your axle so there are no measurements involved before you weld it all up. Lil food for thought

Nvm, needs a new ring and pinion some retard set it up wrong. But you would get a Detroit locker and a 8.8 out of the deal.
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:06 PM   #3729
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

Check in the for sale side there is a 8.8 that's geared and locked (comes with a Cherokee dana30 front geared alike) for $500. Sell the front for $300 and that will cover the artec truss/mounts. Btw the artec truss centers itself on your axle so there are no measurements involved before you weld it all up. Lil food for thought

Nvm, needs a new ring and pinion some retard set it up wrong. But you would get a Detroit locker and a 8.8 out of the deal.
I'm saving for another rig.. But thanks!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #3730
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post


For the love of God. Can I just work with MEN! The women (who by the way, are as old as my mother, but act like 15 year olds, are the caddiest, most gossipy, 2 faced back-stabbing women I've ever met!!! Please!!! Someone hit the damn lotto!!! And ya, I dont care if they read this. I have nothing to hide.
Just remember it's Friday, you can make it through

When I worked in Public Accounting I used to get crap because I went to lunch and hung out with the guys in the office and not the women. I just told them men are much easier to be around, there is no drama and they just tell it like it is. Plus I learned a few good dirty jokes

It didn't go over well with a few of the older women, according to them it just wasn't appropriate. Funny thing is Mike and I are still friends with a couple of the guys and their wives after 11 years.

Working at the body shop was awesome! There was only one other woman and the rest were men. It was a pleasant place to work and Deanna and I learned so much.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:17 PM   #3731
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

I'm saving for another rig.. But thanks!
I think joanzie got mad you were thinking about doing that and started breaking stuff lol
iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #3732
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Just remember it's Friday, you can make it through

When I worked in Public Accounting I used to get crap because I went to lunch and hung out with the guys in the office and not the women. I just told them men are much easier to be around, there is no drama and they just tell it like it is. Plus I learned a few good dirty jokes

It didn't go over well with a few of the older women, according to them it just wasn't appropriate. Funny thing is Mike and I are still friends with a couple of the guys and their wives after 11 years.

Working at the body shop was awesome! There was only one other woman and the rest were men. It was a pleasant place to work and Deanna and I learned so much.
It is absolutely ridiculous here. I can't even put it into words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
I think joanzie got mad you were thinking about doing that and started breaking stuff lol
Years of wheeling the bigger rocks..she is a 2000 too..not exactly newer..so things are starting to wear..nothing I can do. I'm not going to cut back on where and when I go..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:31 PM   #3733
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
It is absolutely ridiculous here. I can't even put it into words.



Years of wheeling the bigger rocks..she is a 2000 too..not exactly newer..so things are starting to wear..nothing I can do. I'm not going to cut back on where and when I go..
Maybe you should have a serious conversation with JP about the Rubi. If he's able to hold it for awhile you might be able to give him half down and then work out the payment for the other half.
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:37 PM   #3734
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Maybe you should have a serious conversation with JP about the Rubi. If he's able to hold it for awhile you might be able to give him half down and then work out the payment for the other half.
Ha! I've been down that road..he said neither yay or nay..but then he started wheeling it and he told me he was keeping it.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #3735
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ha! I've been down that road..he said neither yay or nay..but then he started wheeling it and he told me he was keeping it.
Oh bummer, well I mean for you. Good for him that he has a Jeep he's enjoying. There are so many out there I'm sure something will come your way that's meant to be. Plus you know people that can keep an eye out for you too.

I swear that lately I've kicked myself at least 50 times for not keeping my TJ. It was paid for, low mileage and in pristine shape. I could have thrown 10-15k in it and had exactly what I wanted along with my JKU.

Oh well, can't dwell on what could have been
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 12:59 PM   #3736
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Oh bummer, well I mean for you. Good for him that he has a Jeep he's enjoying. There are so many out there I'm sure something will come your way that's meant to be. Plus you know people that can keep an eye out for you too.

I swear that lately I've kicked myself at least 50 times for not keeping my TJ. It was paid for, low mileage and in pristine shape. I could have thrown 10-15k in it and had exactly what I wanted along with my JKU.

Oh well, can't dwell on what could have been
He has a few Jeeps.. I need some time before I can buy anyways..next year!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 01:03 PM   #3737
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
He has a few Jeeps.. I need some time before I can buy anyways..next year!
Next year will be here before you know it, time just flies by anymore
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 03:38 PM   #3738
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
I'm beiing ignored because the demons in this office didn't like something I had to say.

Passive agressive immature female demons. They are both in their mid 60's playing these games..are you kidding me?

Oh my God. 2 more hours..need a drink.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:41 PM   #3739
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
I'm beiing ignored because the demons in this office didn't like something I had to say.

Passive agressive immature female demons. They are both in their mid 60's playing these games..are you kidding me?

Oh my God. 2 more hours..need a drink.
Sounds like you work with my mom

Your almost off
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:47 PM   #3740
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Sounds like you work with my mom

Your almost off
I'm sure they are worse. I had something negative to say about the Demon (boss); something in which they themselves have expressed many times, as neither one of them like her either (one even took her to EEO!!) and they look at me with distain b/c I felt I needed to say something at the time being. REALLY? WTF? What's good for the goose.....freakin so lame here. I can't stand it!. God Damn hiring freeze!!!

rant off. Sigh
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:49 PM   #3741
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Only one thing would make me feel better now...any guesses?
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:52 PM   #3742
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Only one thing would make me feel better now...any guesses?
A martini on the ROCKS.............and I don't mean ice
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:53 PM   #3743
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Oh, I found a license plate frame for my little trailer. It says, "make mine on the rocks" I thought it would be cute with my little Jeep stickers all over it
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:56 PM   #3744
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
A martini on the ROCKS.............and I don't mean ice
Close..but no...I actually don't drink a lot..I'm not a weekend warrior. I usually only party when we go wheeling for the weekend..and I never drink during the week. 99.9% of the time. I keep it pretty healthy, and carry my workouts into the weekend when I'm home.

WHEELING!!! ding ding ding I win

OH EDIT---you had it straight hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Oh, I found a license plate frame for my little trailer. It says, "make mine on the rocks" I thought it would be cute with my little Jeep stickers all over it
You should do that! That would be so cute!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #3745
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Close..but no...I actually don't drink a lot..I'm not a weekend warrior. I usually only party when we go wheeling for the weekend..and I never drink during the week. 99.9% of the time. I keep it pretty healthy, and carry my workouts into the weekend when I'm home.

WHEELING!!! ding ding ding I win

OH EDIT---you had it straight hehehehe



You should do that! That would be so cute!
Well I was close, I meant wheeling and a martini.....the rocks were supposed to come first
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 04:59 PM   #3746
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,756
Haha
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 05:05 PM   #3747
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Thanks for being my sounding board today Lisa. The guys are probably like "shut up already" but geesh..you just don't understand the magnitude of distain I feel.

I'm leaving 5 minutes early; the Demon is off today, so 20 more minutes. Can't wait to come out of this bra!!! At least I can still find my sense of humor But it's true.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 05:12 PM   #3748
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Sorry, I've been dealing with my own Hell at work today. F the boss, and all the brown nosers as well.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #3749
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,519
Ridiculous. Lisa-we want to come work with you and Mike.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-10-2013, 05:16 PM   #3750
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,780
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Sorry, I've been dealing with my own Hell at work today. F the boss, and all the brown nosers as well.
I've been monitoring but I'm a bad puppy lol

iwaxmyjimmy is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC