To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 158 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-17-2013, 10:33 PM   #4711
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,366
After 3 hours of screwing around with my router and computer, I'm back online

I hate computer problems and I'm not good at being patient and fixing them, this was a huge accomplishment for me, lol. Nothing got thrown, kicked or broke

__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:47 PM   #4712
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Parker, you'll love it!!! You know how Calico has an obstacle, then some space to relax before the next one. Not JV. It's challenge after challenge. Or you can be a wuss, and bypass just about everything. It had been 20+ years since I had been out there when Lorie invited me to go with the MJR crowd. I had forgotten how much fun it is out there. Good times, great people. What more could you want?
Sounds like a great time to me!

Mavrick243 is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:48 PM   #4713
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
After 3 hours of screwing around with my router and computer, I'm back online

I hate computer problems and I'm not good at being patient and fixing them, this was a huge accomplishment for me, lol. Nothing got thrown, kicked or broke
Congratulations! haha. I'm the tech service at my house lol
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 09:09 AM   #4714
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
After 3 hours of screwing around with my router and computer, I'm back online

I hate computer problems and I'm not good at being patient and fixing them, this was a huge accomplishment for me, lol. Nothing got thrown, kicked or broke
That's funny stuff...and good for you. Smart girl!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:25 PM   #4715
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,464
Nine more days and a wake up. Hopefully I can keep myself from being fired between now and then. I need this so bad I can already smell the campfire. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #4716
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,190
Me too Rob!!

I was just telling V the other day that I need to be with MY PEOPLE because I really miss them and the good times we have with them.
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:12 PM   #4717
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
Me too Rob!!

I was just telling V the other day that I need to be with MY PEOPLE because I really miss them and the good times we have with them.
Yep. And I've been so snappy with the idiots I work with lately it's not even funny anymore. There's only so much stupid one person can take before they blow a gasket. And I've reached the end of my rope with the ignorance I'm surrounded by. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 02:59 PM   #4718
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
So Ron is coming you guys

Brett- we're going to let him put his RV at our site..he'll park his truck and Jeep elsewhere there.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #4719
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
So Ron is coming you guys

Brett- we're going to let him put his RV at our site..he'll park his truck and Jeep elsewhere there.
Sounds good to me!
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #4720
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Yea..I'm stoked..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #4721
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Me too! I talked with my dad and he's going to help me out to make sure I get the Jeep up and running in time Heading to the shop at 0900 tomorrow to get this taken care of!
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:06 PM   #4722
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
So Ron is coming you guys

Brett- we're going to let him put his RV at our site..he'll park his truck and Jeep elsewhere there.
Ron who? Lol!!! Just kidding. Be good to see him again. Somewhere other than Miller too. WooHoo!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 06:56 PM   #4723
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Ron who? Lol!!! Just kidding. Be good to see him again. Somewhere other than Miller too. WooHoo!!!
I know right? And he's hauling his RV..kind of big with the comforts of home inside
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:41 PM   #4724
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

I know right? And he's hauling his RV..kind of big with the comforts of home inside
Cool. But I'll take a bath in the creek, thank you very much. Lol. Brrrr!!!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:34 AM   #4725
Jeeper
 
JeepNDirty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Acton, California
Posts: 687
Got the word back from the jeep doc!! Oh boy...all the bolts holding the transfer case - slip yoke and exhaust System are torn off or missing. So my underbelly was rocking like a bowl full of jelly.
Splines or spiders or something like that needs Ti be re done for the back end. Transmission had bout a Dixie cup full of oil in it.

Guess I rode him a little rough!! Lmao
__________________
Hello, my name is JeepNDirty and
I AM A JEEP-AHOLIC
http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/JeepNDirty/
JeepNDirty is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:46 AM   #4726
Jeeper
 
JeepNDirty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Acton, California
Posts: 687
Is everyone driving their jeeps up to bb or are you guys hauling?? Lorie?, Rob?
__________________
Hello, my name is JeepNDirty and
I AM A JEEP-AHOLIC
http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/JeepNDirty/
JeepNDirty is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:31 AM   #4727
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNDirty View Post
Is everyone driving their jeeps up to bb or are you guys hauling?? Lorie?, Rob?
Only transpo I have..I always have to drive. Same with Rob. Bernie RV's it and tows and Ron will be towing both RV and rig. Brandon and Savanah will be towing their trailer, and probably Britt and Brandon as well..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:47 AM   #4728
Jeeper
 
JeepNDirty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Acton, California
Posts: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Only transpo I have..I always have to drive. Same with Rob. Bernie RV's it and tows and Ron will be towing both RV and rig. Brandon and Savanah will be towing their trailer, and probably Britt and Brandon as well..
Ok and lorie do I need to give you money for a campsite??
__________________
Hello, my name is JeepNDirty and
I AM A JEEP-AHOLIC
http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/JeepNDirty/
JeepNDirty is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:56 AM   #4729
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNDirty View Post
Ok and lorie do I need to give you money for a campsite??
Heck I'll take money You need to find someone to share with. Our campsite is full..Me, Ron and Brett...and Ron's bringing his 30 foot RV. Maybe you can share a site with Rob and Bernie & V ? Parking is the only thing. Only 2 rigs per site..but they have an overflow area where you can park your Jeep.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:49 AM   #4730
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
As another option, there is a first come first serve campground right there as well..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:04 AM   #4731
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,190
Heather, if there is enough room for you to camp on our site you are welcome to share our site. We too will have a 30' RV and two Jeeps. So parking your Jeep, like Lorie mentioned, may need to happen in the overflow area. I'm not familiar with this campsite number, so, I don't know how much room you and Rob will have for setting up your tents.
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:24 AM   #4732
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
BB is gorgeous and a blast; but Expensive and such a pain.

Ron's going to be bringing a bunch of wood in his truck, so that rocks..I can only carry so much with my remaning half of tub in my Jeep..speakers and a sub took priority
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:27 AM   #4733
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
BB is gorgeous and a blast; but Expensive and such a pain.

Ron's going to be bringing a bunch of wood in his truck, so that rocks..I can only carry so much with my remaning half of tub in my Jeep..speakers and a sub took priority
You're gonna need an RV of your own pretty soon just to haul your gear since there's no room in Joanzie.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 11:42 AM   #4734
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
You're gonna need an RV of your own pretty soon just to haul your gear since there's no room in Joanzie.

Nah..I make due alright
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 01:51 PM   #4735
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,464
Yes you do. I'm leaning towards a big Ram 3500 Dually with a camper for trailering the Jeep eventually.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 03:51 PM   #4736
Jeeper
 
JPi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: So Cal
Posts: 4,748
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
As another option, there is a first come first serve campground right there as well..
I have a 30' parking area at my camp, so I'll have extra room for a jeep and tent if needed
JPi1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:18 PM   #4737
Jeeper
 
JeepNDirty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Acton, California
Posts: 687
You guys totally rock!!!!! Thank you. I'm trying to get my dually fixed -if that happens I will load the ass end with firewood- if not ill load the jeep.

May have to come up with some saddle bag ideas for wood to hang off the sides of the jeep!! Lol
__________________
Hello, my name is JeepNDirty and
I AM A JEEP-AHOLIC
http://s1158.photobucket.com/albums/p604/JeepNDirty/
JeepNDirty is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #4738
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
BRANDONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 199
so it looks like no trailer for us this trip
I haven't had the time, patience, or the money to fix it so i guess its the good old tent for us.
I have 2 friends coming up with me and they are driving separately. they plan on sleeping in the bed of their truck. I have a campsite but i will have 2 vehicles. if any one wants to park somewhere and throw up a tent in my spot your more than welcome
BRANDONT is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 04:45 PM   #4739
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,572
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPi1 View Post
I have a 30' parking area at my camp, so I'll have extra room for a jeep and tent if needed


Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepNDirty View Post
You guys totally rock!!!!! Thank you. I'm trying to get my dually fixed -if that happens I will load the ass end with firewood- if not ill load the jeep.

May have to come up with some saddle bag ideas for wood to hang off the sides of the jeep!! Lol
I like that idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDONT View Post
so it looks like no trailer for us this trip
I haven't had the time, patience, or the money to fix it so i guess its the good old tent for us.
I have 2 friends coming up with me and they are driving separately. they plan on sleeping in the bed of their truck. I have a campsite but i will have 2 vehicles. if any one wants to park somewhere and throw up a tent in my spot your more than welcome
Killer you guys! Every little bit helps to make sure we are all pitched by eachother
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:25 PM   #4740
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Lorie loves when people pitch their tents by her

__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC