To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 19 - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-18-2013, 10:23 AM   #541
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,739
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDONT View Post
And for the record, Cougar butt's are the best
I second that [/QUOTE]






ohh, that was too funny to pass up Brandon!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 12:10 PM   #542
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDONT View Post
And for the record, Cougar butt's are the best
I second that [/QUOTE]

By chance did you make it to Emma Woods last Saturday @7 pm? As I was leaving I passed what looked like a silver JK headed towards the area. I had just hit the frontage road leaving.

If so, sorry I missed you. I would have loved to meet another of Loris gang, everyone is so nice and welcoming

__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 12:11 PM   #543
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,739
That was Brandon and Britt...hopefully you'll meet them next time!

I'm gona go get me some Cougar Butt Monday with some MJR folks..let you guys know how it goes!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 06:56 PM   #544
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS
That was Brandon and Britt...hopefully you'll meet them next time!

I'm gona go get me some Cougar Butt Monday with some MJR folks..let you guys know how it goes!
So who all is doing this March 8-10 run at Calico?
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #545
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,739
There's a list on the Calico thread Gomer. It's down the list a ways. But it's labeled Calico March 8th. Somethong like a dozen or so going as of now.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:01 PM   #546
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS
There's a list on the Calico thread Gomer. It's down the list a ways. But it's labeled Calico March 8th. Somethong like a dozen or so going as of now.
Thanks.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:55 PM   #547
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
There's a list on the Calico thread Gomer. It's down the list a ways. But it's labeled Calico March 8th. Somethong like a dozen or so going as of now.
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has mistakenly typed Thong instead of Thing
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:57 PM   #548
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has mistakenly typed Thong instead of Thing
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I didn't even catch that. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 07:58 PM   #549
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,739
Ooops But Hey, Thanks Lisa..for pointin' that out!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:00 PM   #550
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,739
With all this Thong talk, I wonder if Parker's ears are burning! hehe

Speaking of which, I did the dreaded bathing suit shopping yesterday..$87 later, I will be sporting the Bomb Bikini this year!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:22 PM   #551
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ooops But Hey, Thanks Lisa..for pointin' that out!!
I had to, I just posted yesterday that I made a horrible typo with thong vs. thing and learned to carefully proof read when typing on my phone. Your timing was perfect
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
With all this Thong talk, I wonder if Parker's ears are burning! hehe

Speaking of which, I did the dreaded bathing suit shopping yesterday..$87 later, I will be sporting the Bomb Bikini this year!!
The less fabric, the more money. I always get a new suit for Palm Springs and end up spending close to $100.

Luckily I have many, many older suits for the lake so I don't wear my good ones. The bottoms usually get ruined from the velcro on my board shorts
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:25 PM   #552
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover
I had to, I just posted yesterday that I made a horrible typo with thong vs. thing and learned to carefully proof read when typing on my phone. Your timing was perfect

The less fabric, the more money. I always get a new suit for Palm Springs and end up spending close to $100.

Luckily I have many, many older suits for the lake so I don't wear my good ones. The bottoms usually get ruined from the velcro on my board shorts
$100.00??? Must be two pieces of string by that logic. Mmmmm....
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:38 PM   #553
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
$100.00??? Must be two pieces of string by that logic. Mmmmm....
I'll never tell
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:40 PM   #554
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

I'll never tell
But will you show? RAWR!!! Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #555
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
But will you show? RAWR!!! Lol
Sorry, no photos allowed on girls trips. It's an unwritten law we established 15 years ago. What happens in P.S. goes to the grave with us

Besides, you would be disappointed
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:45 PM   #556
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

Sorry, no photos allowed on girls trips. It's an unwritten law we established 15 years ago. What happens in P.S. goes to the grave with us

Besides, you would be disappointed
What happens in PS gets posted on YouTube nowadays. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:51 PM   #557
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
What happens in PS gets posted on YouTube nowadays. Lol
Not our group, there are many more interesting people doing much more interesting things that might though. We're actually boring compared to what goes on nowadays
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 08:57 PM   #558
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

Not our group, there are many more interesting people doing much more interesting things that might though. We're actually boring compared to what goes on nowadays
You never know. Someone might post your pic on cougar life or something. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:26 PM   #559
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
There's a list on the Calico thread Gomer. It's down the list a ways. But it's labeled Calico March 8th. Somethong like a dozen or so going as of now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one that has mistakenly typed Thong instead of Thing
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ooops But Hey, Thanks Lisa..for pointin' that out!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
With all this Thong talk, I wonder if Parker's ears are burning! hehe

Speaking of which, I did the dreaded bathing suit shopping yesterday..$87 later, I will be sporting the Bomb Bikini this year!!
Mwahahahaha! Oh yes I thought something was up! Lol! Glad im not the only thong in the group now!

Oh my Speedo might just have to make a sooner appearance than planned! Lol
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 11:55 PM   #560
Supporting Member

5-Year WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 8,881
Oh man now they are corrupting the youth on the board. First Nick and now your putting parker in a thong?
Gunner is offline   Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 04:01 AM   #561
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Oh man now they are corrupting the youth on the board. First Nick and now your putting parker in a thong?
Haha oh no gunner, my thong happened long before nick. Haha I was corrupted far to long ago by this group...I mean what this group corrupting people? No, never
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:36 PM   #562
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
BRANDONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
You never know. Someone might post your pic on cougar life or something. Lol

haha that sites not all that good.............so i've heard
BRANDONT is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 02:57 PM   #563
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDONT View Post
haha that sites not all that good.............so i've heard
I must live in a cave, I didn't even know it existed. Although, there are many things I don't know exist and it might be good to keep it that way. Ignorance is bliss
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:30 PM   #564
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
BRANDONT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
I must live in a cave, I didn't even know it existed. Although, there are many things I don't know exist and it might be good to keep it that way. Ignorance is bliss
haha sometimes it might be better to live in a cave now days...

that website is just a scam for young guys to meet hot older women...
i say get out in the real world and go and meet them haha
haha i think there might be a few joining us on the calico trip hehe
BRANDONT is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #565
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRANDONT

haha sometimes it might be better to live in a cave now days...

that website is just a scam for young guys to meet hot older women...
i say get out in the real world and go and meet them haha
haha i think there might be a few joining us on the calico trip hehe
You have got to run Bullfrog at JV!!! OMG!!! Calico is a piece of cake compared to what we did today. SICK!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:00 PM   #566
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
You have got to run Bullfrog at JV!!! OMG!!! Calico is a piece of cake compared to what we did today. SICK!!!
I'm scared of Calico so I don't know if my heart can handle Bullfrog
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:26 PM   #567
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

I'm scared of Calico so I don't know if my heart can handle Bullfrog
You got a Rubicon right? Just do it. Amazing. And met some really cool guys today. Art, Chris, and Curtis, you guys Rock!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 08:49 PM   #568
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
You got a Rubicon right? Just do it. Amazing. And met some really cool guys today. Art, Chris, and Curtis, you guys Rock!!!
The Jeeps more than capable, however the driver.......not so much

I am speaking of myself, I don't want anyone telling Mike I said he isn't a capable driver I know better than to trust you guys
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:02 PM   #569
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Cottonwood, AZ
Posts: 4,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover

The Jeeps more than capable, however the driver.......not so much

I am speaking of myself, I don't want anyone telling Mike I said he isn't a capable driver I know better than to trust you guys
That's why you need to trust your Jeep. If I can do it on 33" A/T's, and Open Diffs, you can Def do it.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #570
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 4,669
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
That's why you need to trust your Jeep. If I can do it on 33" A/T's, and Open Diffs, you can Def do it.
I know, if it was my old TJ I would not have any doubt. I don't know why I just have a hard time feeling the same way about the JKU, maybe it's the 2 extra doors. I hope after Calico I feel differently.

__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with 4 Jeeps: One for the Mall, one to crawl, one to haul and one just for the hell of it
Lab Lover is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:19 PM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC