To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 284 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-27-2013, 11:32 PM   #8491
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
I'm too freakin stubborn to lose.

Charlie..am I just googling that? I thought I was waiting on info from you...or you were going to talk to your friend ?

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 11:44 PM   #8492
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
I'm too freakin stubborn to lose. Charlie..am I just googling that? I thought I was waiting on info from you...or you were going to talk to your friend ?
he just does YouTube I was just saying to make a show like his. He does really good. I emails him your ad but he hasent got back to me. He wouldn't know what to do with you.

__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 11:46 PM   #8493
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,115
I tried making a video like he does about shooting i was a deer in the head lights.
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 11:48 PM   #8494
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ditchdoc View Post
he just does YouTube I was just saying to make a show like his. He does really good. I emails him your ad but he hasent got back to me. He wouldn't know what to do with you.
LOL whatever!!

I just looked at the site..they need a WOMAN on staff lol I'll be writing into them probably tomorrow..if nothing else, they will def feel my energy and passion. I sent in my photobucket and video in tonight ..I'll do the same tomorrow..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 11:51 PM   #8495
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
My dishpan video has made it's way around the command at work LOL People I don't even know are walking up to me when I'm sitting in my Jeep on lunch. God knows where else it's ventured off to..I'm feeling a renewed pump!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #8496
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
LOL whatever!! I just looked at the site..they need a WOMAN on staff lol I'll be writing into them probably tomorrow..if nothing else, they will def feel my energy and passion. I sent in my photobucket and video in tonight ..I'll do the same tomorrow..
i hope you get it just be willing to cover all Motorsport not just crawl. There is speed jeep, trophy trucks and stadium so be open minded.
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 12:02 AM   #8497
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
I want to be the do-er too..not just watch and talk about everyone else.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 12:04 AM   #8498
Jeeper
 
Ditchdoc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Placentia
Posts: 3,115
Don't we all.
__________________
Bender Bending Rodriguez is my role model.
Ditchdoc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #8499
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
Well, that's my focus...that's what I'm chasing.

I'm going to make a list of everyone I write into, and just continue to plug them with new material on a rotating schedule..if it takes years, so be it. One of them has to give me a shot eventually...just to shut me up if nothing else!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #8500
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Hey Helen..feeling better I hate getting a cold..sucks..but better than the flu. It's almost outta my system YAY!

I just got done writing into another show...cross your fingers ya'll....I'm sure many are rolling their eyes, laughing etc...but I'm never going to quit trying!
Glad you are feeling better! Hope your dream comes true: thumbsup! Make sure you take it still easy on your body!
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 12:24 AM   #8501
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchdoc View Post
i'm so itching to go sign for a jeep right now and before it settles in get it lifted and some tire. Then i realize the ex will own it by monday.
ouch....
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #8502
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
Gona hit the hay..lots to do tomorrow Ciao! Ciao!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 12:33 AM   #8503
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Gona hit the hay..lots to do tomorrow Ciao! Ciao!
Me too. G'night Y'all.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 01:53 AM   #8504
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

Me too. G'night Y'all.
Nite. Sleep well
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 08:04 AM   #8505
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,454
Nightmares. Still fighting the same old Demons. Subconscious constipation I guess. No rest for the wicked huh?
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 08:22 AM   #8506
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
Hey sorry to hear. What helped me is sleepytime tea. After a hot bubblebath in front of tv. Put me right out. I have my demons too. Some days i go back to war...
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 08:37 AM   #8507
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
If I know Rob, he'll get up, have a cig he should not be having and a monster.

I dreamed about Ellen's talk show..no joke. It's the last place I sent in my Offroad dream.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 08:45 AM   #8508
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
This last nite i barely slept. Litsbofvtossing and turning. Like usually. And lately i dont remember any of my dreams...
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 10:09 AM   #8509
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
If I know Rob, he'll get up, have a cig he should not be having and a monster.

I dreamed about Ellen's talk show..no joke. It's the last place I sent in my Offroad dream.
Nope. Drank a glass of water, watched a few minutes of TV, and went back to sleep. Now it's time to work.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 10:30 AM   #8510
Jeeper
 
rkwfxd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Whittier
Posts: 1,381
I usually don't sleep too well. I might dream but RARELY remember them.

Anyway, I am off to a funeral/memorial today. My cousin was a really great guy so I am expecting more laughter than tears today.
rkwfxd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 10:43 AM   #8511
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwfxd View Post
I usually don't sleep too well. I might dream but RARELY remember them.

Anyway, I am off to a funeral/memorial today. My cousin was a really great guy so I am expecting more laughter than tears today.
Sorry to hear about your cousin Rich.

There's a lot of vivid, evil stuff going on on my head. I can always remember it when I first wake up, but thankfully it disappears from memory pretty quickly. I use to keep a journal, but after reading a few pages of it, my shrink thought it best that I just let it subside into my subconscious. He actually asked me what was wrong with me. I asked him where I should start. Haven't seen or thought of him in years. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 01:12 PM   #8512
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwfxd View Post
I usually don't sleep too well. I might dream but RARELY remember them.

Anyway, I am off to a funeral/memorial today. My cousin was a really great guy so I am expecting more laughter than tears today.
Sorry for your loss. Be strong. Hug
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 02:31 PM   #8513
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
After all you've told me Rich, I'm sure it'll be a nice service.

My Joanzie's clean and I'm off for a bike ride It's warm here...ya'll inland must be roasting!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 02:39 PM   #8514
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
After all you've told me Rich, I'm sure it'll be a nice service.

My Joanzie's clean and I'm off for a bike ride It's warm here...ya'll inland must be roasting!
It's 82 degrees in Riverside right now. Supposed to reach a high of 90 today. Beautiful!!!

Have a nice ride.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 03:11 PM   #8515
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

It's 82 degrees in Riverside right now. Supposed to reach a high of 90 today. Beautiful!!!

Have a nice ride.
Pretty day at marina park today!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130928_131105.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	120.2 KB
ID:	386001



Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130928_131119.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	386017
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 03:27 PM   #8516
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
It's not a very pretty day at work today...but I get to BBQ later, so it's ok!
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 05:16 PM   #8517
Jeeper
 
SAR JEEP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: California
Posts: 447
Training our newbies...



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-837940161.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	386369




Click image for larger version

Name:	image-4145590242.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	186.4 KB
ID:	386377



Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1710444929.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	116.3 KB
ID:	386385

They are doing good...
SAR JEEP is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 05:21 PM   #8518
Jeeper
 
rkwfxd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Whittier
Posts: 1,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Sorry to hear about your cousin Rich.

There's a lot of vivid, evil stuff going on on my head. I can always remember it when I first wake up, but thankfully it disappears from memory pretty quickly. I use to keep a journal, but after reading a few pages of it, my shrink thought it best that I just let it subside into my subconscious. He actually asked me what was wrong with me. I asked him where I should start. Haven't seen or thought of him in years. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR JEEP View Post
Sorry for your loss. Be strong. Hug
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
After all you've told me Rich, I'm sure it'll be a nice service.

My Joanzie's clean and I'm off for a bike ride It's warm here...ya'll inland must be roasting!
Well that was easily the best memorial service I have ever attended. My cousin was a race car driver. He won a few championships in the 80s and then had a horrible accident. He continued to race as long as he could and then became an instructor and coach. He was the instructor for the celebrities at the Long Beach Grand Prix for almost 10 years. Made his money and then started a school, Advanced Defensive Driving, for teens and new drivers. He ran that school out of Irwindale Raceway so that is where they had the service. He was cremated and then his ashes took one last lap around the track in a car he used for the Long Beach Grand Prix.

Very very cool. I drive by there every day on the way home from work so it will be a great memory for me.



God Bless Jimmy.
rkwfxd is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 05:28 PM   #8519
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,533
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwfxd View Post
Well that was easily the best memorial service I have ever attended. My cousin was a race car driver. He won a few championships in the 80s and then had a horrible accident. He continued to race as long as he could and then became an instructor and coach. He was the instructor for the celebrities at the Long Beach Grand Prix for almost 10 years. Made his money and then started a school, Advanced Defensive Driving, for teens and new drivers. He ran that school out of Irwindale Raceway so that is where they had the service. He was cremated and then his ashes took one last lap around the track in a car he used for the Long Beach Grand Prix.

Very very cool. I drive by there every day on the way home from work so it will be a great memory for me.



God Bless Jimmy.

Wow, how perfect. That being said, you all know I wish to be cremated as well...one of ya'll need to take me on a last rock crawl before you spread my ashes in the ocean.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #8520
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,454
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Wow, how perfect. That being said, you all know I wish to be cremated as well...one of ya'll need to take me on a last rock crawl before you spread my ashes in the ocean.
I figured we's sprinkle a little bit of you at all of your favorite wheeling places, with the remainder going in the drink. Lol

I personally don't care what my kids do with my body, I won't be in it anymore. Throw me in a ditch for all I care. The coyotes have to eat too. Lol

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC