To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 62 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-28-2013, 04:10 PM   #1831
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post

He probably did mean friend rob, as in he's only gonna let her meet one of us, he's to embarrrsed about the rest of us lol. He will probably only let her meet my girlfriend, since she's the only sane one out of the rest of us lol
Hey.. Speak for yourself! I'm sane!!!

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:21 PM   #1832
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS

Hey.. Speak for yourself! I'm sane!!!
You call putting one single song on a flash drive so you can have easy access to it sane? I'm guessing that I'm so far around the bend, that you can't even see me from there. Lol

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:22 PM   #1833
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06

So sorry Rob...from now on Family, not friend[s]. The missing plurality in friends was unintentional. Either way, you know you were included in the use of "friend," right?
Thanks B. my ass was starting to hurt. And I don't need that all week. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #1834
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
You call putting one single song on a flash drive so you can have easy access to it sane? I'm guessing that I'm so far around the bend, that you can't even see me from there. Lol
well there is Metallica on that one too..and I think a few Chevelle songs..but I purposely kept that flash drive to a minimum so I could hear MY SONG when I felt like it....and Pronto hehehehe
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #1835
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS

well there is Metallica on that one too..and I think a few Chevelle songs..but I purposely kept that flash drive to a minimum so I could hear MY SONG when I felt like it....and Pronto hehehehe
You are sooooo cute!!! So? We're holding up the line so you can dance? Of course!!! Shake it Baby!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #1836
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
You are sooooo cute!!! So? We're holding up the line so you can dance? Of course!!! Shake it Baby!!!
Nahhh...won't do that with so many rigs..we have places to go and rocks to wheel. That's only for special occasions
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:34 PM   #1837
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS

Nahhh...won't do that with so many rigs..we have places to go and rocks to wheel. That's only for special occasions
I see. Just going to keep it in camp huh? Cool. Although I don't mind it once or twice on the trail. Just not every 200 yards. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:36 PM   #1838
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
I see. Just going to keep it in camp huh? Cool. Although I don't mind it once or twice on the trail. Just not every 200 yards. Lol

Hey, when you all need a strap..and I'm not the one helping, I can dance Just filling my time.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:45 PM   #1839
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
He probably did mean friend rob, as in he's only gonna let her meet one of us, he's to embarrrsed about the rest of us lol. He will probably only let her meet my girlfriend, since she's the only sane one out of the rest of us lol

We like Jess more than you Parker, you shouldn't have introduced her to us. Haha And without a doubt she is more sane than many of us, but I'll have Vanessa read your thoughts on her sanity. Like Lorie, I think she will have something to say about that.

Oh wait--you're right Parker, what was I thinking. She's still with me after 30 years of knowing me. How could she be sane!!
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:50 PM   #1840
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
I see. Just going to keep it in camp huh? Cool. Although I don't mind it once or twice on the trail. Just not every 200 yards. Lol
Amen...maybe when we stop for lunch on the trail! You could put a hat upside down on the floor and you may find a way to augment your income.

That has to be good, right?
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 04:55 PM   #1841
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Hey, when you all need a strap..and I'm not the one helping, I can dance Just filling my time.

Hahahaha...at least for me, the odds are high that I will need at least one.
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 05:01 PM   #1842
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
Amen...maybe when we stop for lunch on the trail! You could put a hat upside down on the floor and you may find a way to augment your income.

That has to be good, right?
LOL Great idea! I'm fixin' to lose 20% of it. I only accept $20's in the hat
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 05:14 PM   #1843
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 748
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
We like Jess more than you Parker, you shouldn't have introduced her to us. Haha And without a doubt she is more sane than many of us, but I'll have Vanessa read your thoughts on her sanity. Like Lorie, I think she will have something to say about that.

Oh wait--you're right Parker, what was I thinking. She's still with me after 30 years of knowing me. How could she be sane!!
Ya I understand that, I like her better then myself as well haha.
hahaha. Im sure they will be a good read.

Haha we all have a little crazy in us lol
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 05:19 PM   #1844
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 748
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
Hahahaha...at least for me, the odds are high that I will need at least one.
Dont worry I will happily strap you out Bernie! Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
Amen...maybe when we stop for lunch on the trail! You could put a hat upside down on the floor and you may find a way to augment your income.

That has to be good, right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
LOL Great idea! I'm fixin' to lose 20% of it. I only accept $20's in the hat
Im gonna try this idea as well except I wont only take $20's ill take any amount of money, just so ling as its real lol.
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #1845
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

LOL Great idea! I'm fixin' to lose 20% of it. I only accept $20's in the hat
If I'm sticking $20.00 bills somewhere, it's definitely not going to be in a hat. Lol. G-Strings come to mind. RAWR!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 06:41 PM   #1846
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Dont worry I will happily strap you out Bernie! Hahaha

Im gonna try this idea as well except I wont only take $20's ill take any amount of money, just so ling as its real lol.
Me too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
If I'm sticking $20.00 bills somewhere, it's definitely not going to be in a hat. Lol. G-Strings come to mind. RAWR!!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 06:45 PM   #1847
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Me too!!
Awww.... But it sounds so Fun!!! Lol

At least we'll be wheeling. 7 days and a wake up!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:13 PM   #1848
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,847
Hmmmm Rob in a G string. Nope that is not a good word picture.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:15 PM   #1849
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Hmmmm Rob in a G string. Nope that is not a good word picture.
I'm sexy and I know it!!! No worries Bob, you're going to miss it anyways. Tsk Tsk...
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:16 PM   #1850
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Hmmmm Rob in a G string. Nope that is not a good word picture.
ESPECIALLY since he ain't gonna make his goal weight. Lazy
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:17 PM   #1851
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post
Dont worry I will happily strap you out Bernie! Hahaha





I'm gonna try this idea as well except I wont only take $20's ill take any amount of money, just so ling as its real lol.
We could work on a routine Parker...just imagine us wearing matching speedos! with sequins.

I'm working on out routine tonight Parker...it goes a little like this!

Sexy Beach Party in my Sparkly Speedo - Spandy Andy - YouTube

Cuz we sexy and they know it. Lol And Rob if you want in (no pun intended) we can somehow work you in.
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #1852
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post

We could work on a routine Parker...just imagine us wearing matching speedos! with sequins.

I'm working on out routine tonight Parker...it goes a little like this!

Sexy Beach Party in my Sparkly Speedo - Spandy Andy - YouTube

Cuz we sexy and they know it. Lol And Rob if you want in (no pun intended) we can somehow work you in.
Like I said before, " I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!"
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #1853
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,847
I was just gonna ask. I am back down and dropping. No cheating. But I have a problem on the treadmill or just walking. My back is worse and now I have drop foot in my right leg. I can't lift my foot to walk. I have to lift my knee and throw my foot forward then let it fall on the ground. I'm getting pretty good at it but on a treadmill it can get dangerous.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:20 PM   #1854
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

ESPECIALLY since he ain't gonna make his goal weight. Lazy
Ouch!!! Could you do me a favor, and twist that knife while you have it buried in my heart.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #1855
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
We could work on a routine Parker...just imagine us wearing matching speedos! with sequins.

I'm working on out routine tonight Parker...it goes a little like this!

Sexy Beach Party in my Sparkly Speedo - Spandy Andy - YouTube

Cuz we sexy and they know it. Lol And Rob if you want in (no pun intended) we can somehow work you in.
Ummmm And I guarantee you, he still went home and had a cold shower
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #1856
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 6,847
Rob you were rocking it brother. wasup
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #1857
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Ouch!!! Could you do me a favor, and twist that knife while you have it buried in my heart.

HEY!! Who had a month and a half??

I give up.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #1858
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
I'm always Rocking it Bob. And you haven't even done the 3 am fireside insanity yet. Keeping people from falling face first in the fire. When all I really want to do is give them a push. Never a dull moment...
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:29 PM   #1859
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
I was just gonna ask. I am back down and dropping. No cheating. But I have a problem on the treadmill or just walking. My back is worse and now I have drop foot in my right leg. I can't lift my foot to walk. I have to lift my knee and throw my foot forward then let it fall on the ground. I'm getting pretty good at it but on a treadmill it can get dangerous.

Sorry to hear...but know this..80% of your weight loss comes from your caloric intake and what you actually eat. 20% is the exercise. You/anyone can do it..regardless.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 PM   #1860
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

HEY!! Who had a month and a half??

I give up.
Never surrender girl. I'm still working on it. But I swear to god it's just not as easy this time as it was last time.

And I'm starving!!!

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC