To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 71 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #2101
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,059
LOL you always have a big turnout.

Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #2102
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
If You post it, they will come. Lol

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-11-2013, 09:43 PM   #2103
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,524
We'll see...ya never know. People are busy and low on cash..
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-11-2013, 10:14 PM   #2104
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
We'll see...ya never know. People are busy and low on cash..
If I wasn't working that weekend, and was low on cash, I'd steal the gas money to wheel with you. Alright, I'd borrow it. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-11-2013, 11:08 PM   #2105
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,059
LOL No you would steal it and then return it at a later date if you had to. But you would return it.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-11-2013, 11:10 PM   #2106
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
LOL No you would steal it and then return it at a later date if you had to. But you would return it.
Nah. My thieving days are far behind me now. And I've got great credit with a few people. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #2107
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
I just had a prostitute proposition me. She was a cute little thing too. I told her I would have to take a pass. I hope I did the right thing. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #2108
Jeeper
 
Bluefin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS

Hey buddy! Good to hear from you! See all the pics on the Calico thread from this weekend? It was a blast!

I plan on going back April 5th weekend. I'll post a new thread for it soon. Many who went on this last run won't be able to go April 5th but hopefully we'll still have a good turnout.
Cool Girl, count me in.. April is just around the corner. Looking forward... I'm glad you're feeling better.
Bluefin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 05:55 AM   #2109
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
I just had a prostitute proposition me. She was a cute little thing too. I told her I would have to take a pass. I hope I did the right thing. Lol
Wow! All the choices you have these days! Bank lady and now this! What's going on?!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefin View Post
Cool Girl, count me in.. April is just around the corner. Looking forward... I'm glad you're feeling better.
Yay! It'll be fun!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 07:55 AM   #2110
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Wow! All the choices you have these days! Bank lady and now this! What's going on?!!

Yay! It'll be fun!!
All I know for sure is this, in Riverside, 9 times out of 10, a cute hooker is a cop. Probably a good choice to take a pass. And what's going on? Ha Ha Ha... I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:12 AM   #2111
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Are we having fun? Duh!!! Dusty camera lens and all.

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #2112
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,524
I really like this one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	rescue.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	244.3 KB
ID:	221638  
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #2113
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
I really like this one
Me too. Nothing makes me happier than to help out a friend. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:38 AM   #2114
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
But I also like the smug look of satisfaction of a job well done in this one also. Lmao!!!

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:48 AM   #2115
Jeep Girl Crawler

WF Supporting Member
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,524
Everyone did pretty good this trip, considering everything and all we did.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 09:51 AM   #2116
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Everyone did pretty good this trip, considering everything and all we did.
I thought so too. My alignment is off just a little, but nothing broke or bent. I guess it's time I got the new HD tie rod huh? Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 10:34 AM   #2117
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

I thought so too. My alignment is off just a little, but nothing broke or bent. I guess it's time I got the new HD tie rod huh? Lol
Yeah my tie rod has a slight bow in it too.... its on the to-do list lol
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 10:47 AM   #2118
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

Yeah my tie rod has a slight bow in it too.... its on the to-do list lol
Mines had that same bow for 6 months at least. Nd that to do list keeps getting longer all the time.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 11:16 AM   #2119
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,059
Looks like you guys covered some ground in spite of the freight train behind Lorie.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 11:29 AM   #2120
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
Looks like you guys covered some ground in spite of the freight train behind Lorie.
It was only 15 or 16 rigs. Nothing like you're going to have to deal with at Jeff's M&G. But we had a lot less Sunday, and wheeled all day. Good Times!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 11:30 AM   #2121
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

It was only 15 or 16 rigs. Nothing like you're going to have to deal with at Jeff's M&G. But we had a lot less Sunday, and wheeled all day. Good Times!!!
All the advanced trails are capped at 15. Its mainly the beginner trail that will be packed.
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 11:35 AM   #2122
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougzin View Post

All the advanced trails are capped at 15. Its mainly the beginner trail that will be packed.
Yeah. Well we took a bunch of Noobs through the advanced trails, and everyone drove home. Because that's how we roll. So Neener Neener. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 11:47 AM   #2123
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

Yeah. Well we took a bunch of Noobs through the advanced trails, and everyone drove home. Because that's how we roll. So Neener Neener. Lol
Everytime I go to Calico I am reminded how much I want a locker. Lol.
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 11:51 AM   #2124
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougzin View Post

Everytime I go to Calico I am reminded how much I want a locker. Lol.
I'm open Diffs. But not for long. But I rocked it Saturday. Right up until my check engine light came on. Then I just rode with Lorie on Sunday. I got beat up more as a passenger than when I drive. I felt like a bobble head. Guess I shouldn't relax so much. Lol. But I do love taking that ride.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 11:58 AM   #2125
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,220
I do fine except the 1 big waterfall and I coulda made it over but figured I would take a pull versus breaking something. May not be that conservative next time.
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 12:11 PM   #2126
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougzin View Post
I do fine except the 1 big waterfall and I coulda made it over but figured I would take a pull versus breaking something. May not be that conservative next time.
Just lock the rear for now. These things are always a work in progress. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #2127
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,892
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

I'm open Diffs. But not for long. But I rocked it Saturday. Right up until my check engine light came on. Then I just rode with Lorie on Sunday. I got beat up more as a passenger than when I drive. I felt like a bobble head. Guess I shouldn't relax so much. Lol. But I do love taking that ride.
I'm pretty sure that had all to do with lories driving lol
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 12:15 PM   #2128
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,059
Saving for my rubi crawler for the rocks. Gears and lockers are king in the rocks.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 12:21 PM   #2129
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

Just lock the rear for now. These things are always a work in progress. Lol
I really like the sounds of the E-locker. Will definitely do the rear first.
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-12-2013, 12:23 PM   #2130
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

I'm pretty sure that had all to do with lories driving lol
Nah. She's a Pro. I just relax too much when I'm a passenger. And now I ache. Lol

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:13 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC