To My Wrangler Forum Family of Friends - Page 89 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-12-2013, 05:45 PM   #2641
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
I'm guessing about 5 pm.

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:46 PM   #2642
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Why so late?

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #2643
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
We should make a big WF banner. PARTY HERE! LOL
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #2644
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
I get off at 2, load the Jeep, groceries, and go. 2 hour drive. Yeah, about 5 sounds right. Unless I can get the boss to let me go early...
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #2645
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
I get off at 2, load the Jeep, groceries, and go. 2 hour drive. Yeah, about 5 sounds right. Unless I can get the boss to let me go early...
Yea right
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #2646
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
And you should do all that before you go to work. I do. It's loaded the night before.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #2647
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
And you should do all that before you go to work. I do. It's loaded the night before.
Oh yeah, and I have to wait to get my check. Which should be ready between 1 and 3 PM. And yeah getting the boss to let me go early as a joke. A bad joke. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #2648
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
I feel like I'm already jonsing and its another whole weekend away.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #2649
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Would that be your plan?

Maybe just show up to a bar you're at and see if I can pick you up lol
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #2650
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
Maybe just show up to a bar you're at and see if I can pick you up lol
Oh? Try to charm me with anything to solidify that effort?
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #2651
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

Maybe just show up to a bar you're at and see if I can pick you up lol
My ex wife and I used to do that. I'd let guys buy her a few drinks, then I'd wander over and treat her like some tramp. Lol. It always pissed the guys off when she left with me. We never laughed so hard.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:14 PM   #2652
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
My ex wife and I used to do that. I'd let guys buy her a few drinks, then I'd wander over and treat her like some tramp. Lol. It always pissed the guys off when she left with me. We never laughed so hard.
I've seen that in movies.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #2653
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

I've seen that in movies.
It's hilarious. And it costs half as much to drink. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:20 PM   #2654
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Oh? Try to charm me with anything to solidify that effort?
Hun you know I'm no where near charming lol
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #2655
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
The 2nd plt PL is now our XO..... Thank god we don't have that tanker douche as our XO anymore
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 06:45 PM   #2656
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
Hun you know I'm no where near charming lol
yea, you southern boys...
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 07:11 PM   #2657
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
Don't forget, everything West of the Mississippi is considered the South Y'all. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 07:47 PM   #2658
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

yea, you southern boys...

I think its just my accent you get all dreamy eyed about lol
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 08:00 PM   #2659
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
I think its just my accent you get all dreamy eyed about lol
Takes more than that puppy
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 08:07 PM   #2660
Jeeper
 
Idriveoverstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS
I feel like I'm already jonsing and its another whole weekend away.
Haha every day after work I try talking myself into rounding up a night run ANYWHERE... If I could live in my jeep I would... And wheel everyday!
Idriveoverstuff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 08:10 PM   #2661
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriveoverstuff View Post
Haha every day after work I try talking myself into rounding up a night run ANYWHERE... If I could live in my jeep I would... And wheel everyday!
I feel EXACTLY the same way! If I lived where any of you guys lived, Id probably do it. I just live so far from anything. Even a damn fire road.
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 08:15 PM   #2662
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

I feel EXACTLY the same way! If I lived where any of you guys lived, Id probably do it. I just live so far from anything. Even a damn fire road.
But your 3 ft from the beach. I'm jealous
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 08:21 PM   #2663
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post
But your 3 ft from the beach. I'm jealous
Come on out Let's go kayaking. One of my fav things to do here.. pick up a 6 pack of Shock Top, position it between your legs on an ice pack, and putt around the Ventura Harbor watching the sealions poke their shiny heads up out of the water. The Harbor is breath- takingly gorgeous. Beautiful yachts and boats of all sizes..

Great food..and the beach right on the other sisde. Can kayak in the harbor and view the ocean at the same time. 5 Minutes from my pad.

Be a PERFECT place for a meet and greet!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #2664
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Come on out Let's go kayaking. One of my fav things to do here.. pick up a 6 pack of Shock Top, position it between your legs on an ice pack, and putt around the Ventura Harbor watching the sealions poke their shiny heads up out of the water. The Harbor is breath- takingly gorgeous. Beautiful yachts and boats of all sizes..

Great food..and the beach right on the other sisde. Can kayak in the harbor and view the ocean at the same time. 5 Minutes from my pad.

Be a PERFECT place for a meet and greet!
Soon enough I'll mosey on down there hun
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #2665
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,554
Margaritavilla Meet N Greet soon? It's at the Ventura Harbor. Could go to the beach for the day, then walk across the street to Margaritavilla for food and drinks??
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 09:10 PM   #2666
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Margaritavilla Meet N Greet soon? It's at the Ventura Harbor. Could go to the beach for the day, then walk across the street to Margaritavilla for food and drinks??
Now that sounds like a plan. And soon. But right now I'm selling a truck. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 09:15 PM   #2667
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Margaritavilla Meet N Greet soon? It's at the Ventura Harbor. Could go to the beach for the day, then walk across the street to Margaritavilla for food and drinks??
I'm game, I enjoy the whole jimmy buffet kinda people lol
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 09:16 PM   #2668
Jeeper
 
Idriveoverstuff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS

I feel EXACTLY the same way! If I lived where any of you guys lived, Id probably do it. I just live so far from anything. Even a damn fire road.
I'm atleast a hours ad 45 min... IF I'm lucky from cleghorn... That's it I can't find anything. I'm a mile from the beach too but hate water ha
Idriveoverstuff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 09:25 PM   #2669
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
iwaxmyjimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Ft. Irwin
Posts: 1,988
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriveoverstuff View Post

I'm atleast a hours ad 45 min... IF I'm lucky from cleghorn... That's it I can't find anything. I'm a mile from the beach too but hate water ha
How can you hate water lol your body is mostly water lol just in natural
iwaxmyjimmy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-12-2013, 09:44 PM   #2670
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,456
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwaxmyjimmy View Post

How can you hate water lol your body is mostly water lol just in natural
Whose body is mostly water. Mine is 70% Monster Energy Drink!!! Lol. And I love the ocean. Salt water and body fat, I couldn't sink if I wanted to. Lmao!!!

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:29 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC