want to lift my jeep? - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today



Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-26-2011, 10:17 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 153
Red00Tj is on a distinguished road
want to lift my jeep?

looking for someone who knows how to install a lift on a LJ obviously i will pay you pm me if you are interested im in riverside
Red00Tj is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:16 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Rebuilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 374
Rebuilt is on a distinguished road
I am super interested!!!! College student need the extra cash ^.^

__________________
I Live. I Ride. I am JEEP!
Rebuilt is offline   Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 10:18 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Rebuilt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern California
Posts: 374
Rebuilt is on a distinguished road
How big of a lift did you buy for the LJ?
__________________
I Live. I Ride. I am JEEP!
Rebuilt is offline   Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 41,934
Jerry Bransford is on a distinguished road
If the above doesn't work out and Escondido isn't too far down the I-15, I can do it for you.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
mtbikbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Escondido, Cal.
Posts: 249
mtbikbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
If the above doesn't work out and Escondido isn't too far down the I-15, I can do it for you.
If you end up doing it, I would like to help ya, for the experience only.
__________________
"If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
(Charles Wells)
mtbikbob is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #6
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 41,934
Jerry Bransford is on a distinguished road
My pleasure, you're welcome in my garage any time. I've got pretty much any tool you could need too so if you ever need to do something and you don't have what you need, come on over. I'm a couple miles west of the I-15 off Felicita and up Hamilton.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 09:53 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
530ktm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,742
530ktm is on a distinguished road
Not sure what happened to the OP but if you are still looking I know of a good place in Montclair which is not too far from where you are.
530ktm is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 10:19 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,556
turdhurdler will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
My pleasure, you're welcome in my garage any time. I've got pretty much any tool you could need too so if you ever need to do something and you don't have what you need, come on over. I'm a couple miles west of the I-15 off Felicita and up Hamilton.
I'm just showed up there Jerry. But when I knocked on the door I heard "Crap, its' him. Hide!!!" Then the lights went out.

Now I feel all heart broken. The only thing that will fix it is a chocolate chip cookie. I like chewy cookies...

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 10:38 AM   #9
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 41,934
Jerry Bransford is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by turdhurdler View Post
I'm just showed up there Jerry. But when I knocked on the door I heard "Crap, its' him. Hide!!!" Then the lights went out.

Now I feel all heart broken. The only thing that will fix it is a chocolate chip cookie. I like chewy cookies...

Jeff
The wife freaked out when she saw a naked guy knocking on our door, that was you?

But here's a nice chewy chocolate chip cookie for you anyway.

__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 03-10-2011, 11:28 AM   #10
Knows a couple things...

WF Supporting Member
 
Jerry Bransford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Escondido, Calif.
Posts: 41,934
Jerry Bransford is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbikbob View Post
If you end up doing it, I would like to help ya, for the experience only.
If you're (or anyone in the area) not doing anything Saturday, my club (Geared 4Fun) is spending the morning and early afternoon at the 4Wheel Parts store off Nordahl (off the 78 freeway) in San Marcos who is donating a winch to us if we get enough Jeeps to show up. You could meet some good people, maybe join up, and be there for a good cause. We use the winch they donate to us as part of fund raisers for things like disabled vets.

Anyone else in the area is welcome too, look for me and my black TJ there. We need 12-14 Jeeps to be there and so far we don't have enough. 9am is the time I think we are getting there.
__________________
When you have a choice, buy American.
Jerry Bransford is offline   Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 01:49 AM   #11
Jeeper
 
turdhurdler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Hemet, CA Hemet is Heaven...
Posts: 7,556
turdhurdler will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to turdhurdler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
The wife freaked out when she saw a naked guy knocking on our door, that was you?

But here's a nice chewy chocolate chip cookie for you anyway.

What do you mean, naked? I had my socks on.

Jeff
__________________
Mall crawlin' in 4 Lo.
turdhurdler is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:48 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
mtbikbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Escondido, Cal.
Posts: 249
mtbikbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
If you're (or anyone in the area) not doing anything Saturday, my club (Geared 4Fun) is spending the morning and early afternoon at the 4Wheel Parts store off Nordahl (off the 78 freeway) in San Marcos who is donating a winch to us if we get enough Jeeps to show up. You could meet some good people, maybe join up, and be there for a good cause. We use the winch they donate to us as part of fund raisers for things like disabled vets.

Anyone else in the area is welcome too, look for me and my black TJ there. We need 12-14 Jeeps to be there and so far we don't have enough. 9am is the time I think we are getting there.
Oh boy, I would have come, if I was in town. I was at the San Felipe 250 desert races. When I wasn't actually at the race, I was pulling out trucks from the rising tide waters..... working on getting the video up for ya'll. Pretty cool.
__________________
"If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
(Charles Wells)
mtbikbob is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 03:50 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
mtbikbob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Escondido, Cal.
Posts: 249
mtbikbob is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
My pleasure, you're welcome in my garage any time. I've got pretty much any tool you could need too so if you ever need to do something and you don't have what you need, come on over. I'm a couple miles west of the I-15 off Felicita and up Hamilton.
Ahhhh, know anything about ring and pinions? Got myself a set of 3.73 I would like to trade out of 3.07 that I currently have. Do I need a different carrier?

__________________
"If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
(Charles Wells)
mtbikbob is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why I love my JK and thoughts on the Jeep community.... Mr. Sinister JK General Discussion Forum 48 12-15-2011 10:20 PM
Runaway Off Topic Thread amerijeep Off-Topic 2723 01-30-2011 07:19 PM
Jeep CJ and Wranglers Hood Lift Kits + $5.00 OFF COUPON ShopJeepParts Classifieds Archive 0 08-08-2010 10:12 PM
Fellow Ohio Jeepers Help fick15 Ohio Jeep Forum 11 01-19-2010 10:56 PM
97 Jeep Please Help, What Size Lift Is This? Marty97TJ TJ General Discussion Forum 13 10-23-2007 11:33 AM



Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC
« Back

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner