Wheeling 6/8 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 05-23-2014, 12:38 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
Wheeling 6/8

Looking to get something together for Sunday 6/8.

Possibilities: Calico (might be too hot), Marble Cyn, Motino, John Bull.

Please chime in if you know of a run going on that day and feel free to suggest something not on my list.

suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 12:03 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Bluefin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
Looking to get something together for Sunday 6/8. Possibilities: Calico (might be too hot), Marble Cyn, Motino, John Bull. Please chime in if you know of a run going on that day and feel free to suggest something not on my list.
I'm going to calico. We met a couple years ago in big bear. I'll be there sat night. Wheeling Sunday.

Bluefin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
Bluefin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefin View Post
I'm going to calico. We met a couple years ago in big bear. I'll be there sat night. Wheeling Sunday.
Oh wait I'm going this weekend. Not the 8th. Sorry
Bluefin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 02:08 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
H8-roads's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Granada hills
Posts: 557
Images: 1
I'm probably up for this Rick. Ill confirm when we get closer Ive really been wanting to go to calico, but I'm up for mc or mattino they all sound good.
__________________
more than just a jeep.........
H8-roads is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 04:18 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefin View Post
Oh wait I'm going this weekend. Not the 8th. Sorry
Copy that

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8-roads View Post
I'm probably up for this Rick. Ill confirm when we get closer Ive really been wanting to go to calico, but I'm up for mc or mattino they all sound good.
Right on! Let me know if you can make it. I'm hoping to do Calico, but might change my mind if it's going to be too hot.

I'm open minded also, just want to get out since the wife and kids will be gone that day.
suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 05:25 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 39
I'd like to join if I'm free that weekend! I'll know when it's closer.
UC Rubi is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 06:09 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
H8-roads's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Granada hills
Posts: 557
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post

Copy that

Right on! Let me know if you can make it. I'm hoping to do Calico, but might change my mind if it's going to be too hot.

I'm open minded also, just want to get out since the wife and kids will be gone that day.
Sounds good. If we're going to mattino, jv is across the street. (Just throwing it out there)
__________________
more than just a jeep.........
H8-roads is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 10:38 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
highwayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 682
I may be in Rick. Kinda close to BBFF, so it might be a hard sell to mama.
highwayman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-23-2014, 10:58 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
crittert's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Santa Clarita
Posts: 462
I might be in as well. I'd like to do Holcomb now that it is open.
crittert is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2014, 12:51 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by UC Rubi View Post
I'd like to join if I'm free that weekend! I'll know when it's closer.
Sounds good, hope you can make it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H8-roads View Post
Sounds good. If we're going to mattino, jv is across the street. (Just throwing it out there)
I'm trying to stay away from JV until it's paid off. Figure once I try some of the trails out there, I will get hooked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
I may be in Rick. Kinda close to BBFF, so it might be a hard sell to mama.
I hear ya Kraig. I'm not going to make it to BBFF this year, got stuff going on that weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crittert View Post
I might be in as well. I'd like to do Holcomb now that it is open.
Right on Aaron. I'm sure you'd like to put some of your own scratches on that YJ.
suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-24-2014, 08:36 PM   #11
DjA
Jeeper
 
DjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Redlands/Big Bear CA
Posts: 233
Hey Rick - I've never been to Calico so if you end up going there I might be interested. I'm guessing it's going to be too hot, but you never know. If you do something in Big Bear I'll most likely be there.
DjA is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2014, 12:10 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
WOKNROX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SoCal Hi Dez
Posts: 3,605
Sounds like fun but I've already got a date with some rocks that day.
Have fun guys.
__________________


WOKNROX!
Let's go wheelin!™
WOKNROX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2014, 01:47 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
Sounds like fun but I've already got a date with some rocks that day.
Have fun guys.
Some big rocks!!! Can't wait!
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2014, 09:02 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
WOKNROX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SoCal Hi Dez
Posts: 3,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougzin View Post
Some big rocks!!! Can't wait!
Hell'z ya!
__________________


WOKNROX!
Let's go wheelin!™
WOKNROX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2014, 10:22 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
highwayman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Yucaipa
Posts: 682
Sorry bud. B riding w/buds cruising Harleys. Have fun man.
highwayman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-28-2014, 11:40 PM   #16
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by highwayman View Post
Sorry bud. B riding w/buds cruising Harleys. Have fun man.
No worries, catch ya on the next one.
suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2014, 07:38 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
Randog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 250
Cant make it either Rick, got a Friends of the NRA auction on Saturday night is Santa Barbara were I may need to buy a new toy and BBFF the following weekend.
Randog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2014, 08:00 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
No problem Randy. I decided to go play with Steve and Doug anyway.

THIS RUN IS CANCELED
suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2014, 09:39 PM   #19
Jeeper
 
Dougzin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Fort Irwin California
Posts: 1,304
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
No problem Randy. I decided to go play with Steve and Doug anyway.

THIS RUN IS CANCELED
Sweet Rick, glad you can make it out!
__________________
4LO or Nothin!
Dougzin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-30-2014, 10:11 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
H8-roads's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Granada hills
Posts: 557
Images: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
No problem Randy. I decided to go play with Steve and Doug anyway.

THIS RUN IS CANCELED
Did you payoff your jeep????? Lol glad you can make it.
__________________
more than just a jeep.........
H8-roads is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-31-2014, 08:14 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougzin View Post
Sweet Rick, glad you can make it out!


Quote:
Originally Posted by H8-roads View Post
Did you payoff your jeep????? Lol glad you can make it.

I couldn't resist when Steve said these aren't that bad compared to some of the other stuff out there. Gotta love doing new trails which lately is always Steve leading ha ha.
suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-31-2014, 09:55 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Lab Lover's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Nipomo, CA
Posts: 3,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randog View Post
Cant make it either Rick, got a Friends of the NRA auction on Saturday night is Santa Barbara were I may need to buy a new toy and BBFF the following weekend.
Good luck, win big! My husband is a sponsor for the Santa Maria banquet and just picked up his gun last week. We were in Calico during so we weren't able to attend, probably saved a lot of money since I couldn't buy everything in the silent auction and he couldn't buy any guns, lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
I couldn't resist when Steve said these aren't that bad compared to some of the other stuff out there. Gotta love doing new trails which lately is always Steve leading ha ha.
Have fun...watch out for those rocks in hard places
__________________
What do Jeeps & Margaritas have in common?
Both are better on the rocks.

Life's better with two Jeeps: One for the Mall and one to crawl
Lab Lover is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-01-2014, 01:57 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lab Lover View Post
Good luck, win big! My husband is a sponsor for the Santa Maria banquet and just picked up his gun last week. We were in Calico during so we weren't able to attend, probably saved a lot of money since I couldn't buy everything in the silent auction and he couldn't buy any guns, lol.



Have fun...watch out for those rocks in hard places
Lol, I'll try.
suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-01-2014, 02:59 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
WOKNROX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: SoCal Hi Dez
Posts: 3,605
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicideking View Post
No problem Randy. I decided to go play with Steve and Doug anyway.

THIS RUN IS CANCELED
Glad to see you're going to join us Rick. Sorry to hear you had to cancel your run but we didn't have to twist your arm to hard though. ..lol
__________________


WOKNROX!
Let's go wheelin!™
WOKNROX is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-02-2014, 12:00 AM   #25
Jeeper
 
suicideking's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,524
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOKNROX View Post
Glad to see you're going to join us Rick. Sorry to hear you had to cancel your run but we didn't have to twist your arm to hard though. ..lol
There wasn't really much of a run to cancel. Plus I figure it's probably a good time to hit the JV area. It's starting to get hot, but not too hot. There will be plenty of time to hit Big Bear this summer.

suicideking is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:00 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC