You’re Invited To A Party!! April 19th- 21st - Page 15 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > California Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #421
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Ohhh whoa..someone 5 starred this thread..does that mean we're officially cool now?
Lady, we were always Cool. Lol

RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 05:05 PM   #422
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
I was hoping Lisa and Rossy would make it out but they're going to Vegas that weekend.

__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 05:13 PM   #423
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
I was hoping Lisa and Rossy would make it out but they're going to Vegas that weekend.
We still need to do that. I want to do the cable decelerator called "JUMP" from the top of the Stratosphere. Now that looks like pee your pants fun!!! Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 07:54 PM   #424
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
We still need to do that. I want to do the cable decelerator called "JUMP" from the top of the Stratosphere. Now that looks like pee your pants fun!!! Lol
Oh HELL no...I freak out on the Supreme Scream! Half way up I'm ready to stop ascending!

I wont even ride the roller coaster at the Stratosphere.
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 08:02 PM   #425
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,289
LOL Bernie you woulda puked in my helicopter. Talk about fun. 50 feet off the ground doing 100 mph. Hanging in the door holding a M60. Now that was a ride.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 08:04 PM   #426
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,289
I havent been in here for a bit. This is still a happening thing right? I am planning to come with a few other non jeepers but 4x4 owners. Get them really hooked.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 08:24 PM   #427
Jeeper
 
brownl11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Long Beach, CA
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethetrails5 View Post
Yea dude most runs on the fourm arnt just for friends if you see a run you want in on that isnt capped jump on it. Wheeling in cali is pretty much the best you will find your lucky to have moves lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Sounds good! The wheeling in HV is easy enough for any rig, but they do have the practice area that's got some good stuff in it. This particular event is a "lazy" one..and a great way to make some life-long friends hanging around camp. We will do some runs, but it's not organized like all my other runs..we'll definitely hit it though

And your welcome to hop on any run/event any time. Welcome to WF!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
Dude, how else are you gonna meet people? Welcome to Cali.

Haha well certainly good to know. I've been on the forum for a few months now and it has been an extremely helpful site and everyone here has been a wealth of Jeep knowledge. This was my first time reaching out to anyone on the site about meeting up to wheel so I wasn't sure what the protocol was lol. Oh and I was the one that gave the thread 5 stars lol guess I got a little excited about getting to hit some trails.
__________________
Ben-Jamin'
brownl11 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 09:10 PM   #428
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by brownl11 View Post
Haha well certainly good to know. I've been on the forum for a few months now and it has been an extremely helpful site and everyone here has been a wealth of Jeep knowledge. This was my first time reaching out to anyone on the site about meeting up to wheel so I wasn't sure what the protocol was lol. Oh and I was the one that gave the thread 5 stars lol guess I got a little excited about getting to hit some trails.
I love that you're the new guy and gave this thread 5 stars! That's awesome in my book! I run all the time..we're going to be good friends by the end of spring!

Bob- comin' to HV? 19th? I have you down already
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 09:16 PM   #429
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,289
Nope coming all day on the 20th. Most likely me and dave along with a few other buddies. want some camp fire time this time and some time in the rock pits. I am getting so very addicted to rocks. Gotta try the sand too. That was kinda fun but I am underpowered and overweight. I mean the Jeep is. LOL me too.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #430
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
Yep..I have you down for the 20th
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 09:23 PM   #431
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Gunner's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Seal Beach
Posts: 7,289
How is your back doing? I am actually thinking about the surgery for mine. It's gotten worse.
Gunner is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #432
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
My back is good, thanks..have the surgery Bob. It'll probably be better than what you're dealing with.

Gotta run..you boys behave yourselves on this thread 3 weeks for this Party!! whoo hoo!!!
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 09:36 PM   #433
Jeeper
 
Tomdata's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 396
Tag
Tomdata is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #434
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post

Oh HELL no...I freak out on the Supreme Scream! Half way up I'm ready to stop ascending!

I wont even ride the roller coaster at the Stratosphere.
How about going Skydiving B? How does jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft grab you?
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 10:14 PM   #435
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

How about going Skydiving B? How does jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft grab you?
For some reason I would love to skydive, when younger I actually wanted to do that. Maybe we should round up a few of us someday and jump. I have ridden in helicopters and that stuff doesn't bother me. But put in a chair, then strap me in the chair that someone that would rather be doing anything else but run that stupid ride and I go crazy.

Vanessa and the kids love to take me to Knott's just to laugh at seeing dad scream like I BIG girl on Supreme Scream. Lol
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 10:21 PM   #436
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post

For some reason I would love to skydive, when younger I actually wanted to do that. Maybe we should round up a few of us someday and jump. I have ridden in helicopters and that stuff doesn't bother me. But put in a chair, then strap me in the chair that someone that would rather be doing anything else but run that stupid ride and I go crazy.

Vanessa and the kids love to take me to Knott's just to laugh at seeing dad scream like I BIG girl on Supreme Scream. Lol
I'm all about Six Flags Magic Mountain for the Coasters. X2, Tatsu, and Goliath are amazing. Not to mention Superman, Backwards.

And yeah, Skydive Perris would be cool, but Damn it's EXPENSIVE!!! Plus, I haven't jumped since 1985. They'd probably want me to tandem. No No No!!!
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #437
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post
How about going Skydiving B? How does jumping out of a perfectly good aircraft grab you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
For some reason I would love to skydive, when younger I actually wanted to do that. Maybe we should round up a few of us someday and jump. I have ridden in helicopters and that stuff doesn't bother me. But put in a chair, then strap me in the chair that someone that would rather be doing anything else but run that stupid ride and I go crazy.

Vanessa and the kids love to take me to Knott's just to laugh at seeing dad scream like I BIG girl on Supreme Scream. Lol
Skydiving is awesome! We did it for my buddies 21st, I would love to go do it again it was a blast!
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-29-2013, 11:59 PM   #438
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadarRob2012 View Post

I'm all about Six Flags Magic Mountain for the Coasters. X2, Tatsu, and Goliath are amazing. Not to mention Superman, Backwards.

And yeah, Skydive Perris would be cool, but Damn it's EXPENSIVE!!! Plus, I haven't jumped since 1985. They'd probably want me to tandem. No No No!!!
Roller coasters don't scare me but many of them make me sick to my stomach-I come off of some pale like a ghost. Hahaha
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 12:01 AM   #439
Jeeper
 
werubiblue06's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Moreno Valley, CA
Posts: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick243 View Post

Skydiving is awesome! We did it for my buddies 21st, I would love to go do it again it was a blast!
Lets set something up sometime Parker, I would be up for that. How much does it cost? I guess I should ask that first.
__________________
"We can't all be Washingtons, but we can all be patriots."
~Charles F. Browne
werubiblue06 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 12:10 AM   #440
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post

Lets set something up sometime Parker, I would be up for that. How much does it cost? I guess I should ask that first.
First time tandem jump is like $200.00. That's like a weekend on the rocks. But let me get a little ahead, and I'll go with you B.

Check out Skydive Perris. They've got all the info, and it's only like 10 minutes from you B.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 01:05 AM   #441
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
Big surprise your Crazy Jeep Girl has sky dived right?

I'd do it again in a heart beat...when I had an extra $200 to burn that wasn't going to my Jeep.......just sayin'
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 01:19 AM   #442
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Big surprise your Crazy Jeep Girl has sky dived right?

I'd do it again in a heart beat...when I had an extra $200 to burn that wasn't going to my Jeep.......just sayin'
I did a bunch of static line jumps in the Army. About 100 years ago. Okay, it's only been 28 years, but that was definitely a long time ago.

And no, it comes as no surprise that you've jumped. I'll add it to our bucket list of family events we need to accomplish before we die. Lol
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 08:29 AM   #443
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
Maybe we can think of something crazy to do in HV (Nothing with fire and guns Lorenzo )
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 09:07 AM   #444
Jeeper
 
RadarRob2012's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 4,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Maybe we can think of something crazy to do in HV (Nothing with fire and guns Lorenzo )
I'll get to thinking about that. And yeah, leave the firearms in the Jeeps. Mister Ranger does not want to hear them, and if he sees them, he just may take them. State Park and all.
RadarRob2012 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 10:07 AM   #445
Jeeper
 
YjKalamity's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Murrieta/Hemet Calif.
Posts: 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post
Maybe we can think of something crazy to do in HV (Nothing with fire and guns Lorenzo )
Not real crazy, but we could line up all the Jeeps and get a flex line going on!
__________________
Fred just wants to mash rocks. RAWR!!!
YjKalamity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-30-2013, 10:51 AM   #446
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
Def get a Jeep posse pose in
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-31-2013, 12:33 AM   #447
Jeeper
 
Mavrick243's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ventura, CA
Posts: 750
Quote:
Originally Posted by werubiblue06 View Post
Lets set something up sometime Parker, I would be up for that. How much does it cost? I guess I should ask that first.
Heck ya! Ill get jess involved as well!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YjKalamity View Post
Not real crazy, but we could line up all the Jeeps and get a flex line going on!
Im up for this, would be awesome with a bunch of rigs!
Mavrick243 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-31-2013, 02:51 AM   #448
Jeeper
 
Zevman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Where the rich and famous live and stare at my jeep like I'm the gardner.
Posts: 173
Will there be enough people around to meet on Sunday? I can never get out on Saturdays. I would like to meet some other Jeepers .
Zevman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-31-2013, 09:01 AM   #449
Jeeper
 
I H8RDS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Ventura, Ca
Posts: 7,555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zevman View Post
Will there be enough people around to meet on Sunday? I can never get out on Saturdays. I would like to meet some other Jeepers .

Hi there!

There should be..I know a lot of my regulars will still be around and wheel some trails. We rarely get up and just go home. We usually hang out and/or go wheeling...try to hit the road to go home around 3pm ish..so if you want to come out Sunday, we're usually up and movin' around by 0900.

Come on out!

Lorie
__________________
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!
I H8RDS is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-31-2013, 10:02 AM   #450
Jeeper
 
lovethetrails5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: orange county ca
Posts: 471
Quote:
Originally Posted by I H8RDS View Post

Hi there!

There should be..I know a lot of my regulars will still be around and wheel some trails. We rarely get up and just go home. We usually hang out and/or go wheeling...try to hit the road to go home around 3pm ish..so if you want to come out Sunday, we're usually up and movin' around by 0900.

Come on out!

Lorie
HA! Ya right were up at 0600 yelling at each other from tent to tent lol

lovethetrails5 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:24 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC