The big problem was the traffic in front if us. 1 hour delays to get up the difficult parts. I am sure if you don't get behind folks who are getting stuck on every section you could get over and down before dark.
Might ALS try a meetup one hour earlier.
Traction was at a premium and the folks in front had not aired down enough.
By Friday some if it should have melted in the sunny spots should be a good time. I have a brake issue so don't think I can make it.
Have fun and be safe
89 2.5 TBI, 4" RC lift, 1" Booms, SYE, Adams Driveshafts front and rear, Ford 8.8 with 4:88s, BFG 33X12.50X15, and a ton of other stuff.
AF Jeep Club Tail Number 184