The Spokane/CDA Area containment thread - Page 15 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Washington Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 03-13-2011, 08:29 PM   #421
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
I dont know who TJ is...but I may have a shaft for you

__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:30 PM   #422
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
Assuming we are talking about drive shafts of course

__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:32 PM   #423
Jeeper
 
Square_Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hayden, Idaho
Posts: 1,428
Yikes! Haha!


I need axle shafts bud
__________________
Gettin' Stuck Like A BOSS

Darkproximity- Sometimes I wonder if your jeep was assembled by 8 year olds with nail guns and a lot of caffeine
Square_Eyes is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:33 PM   #424
Jeeper
 
Lumberjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Beverly, MA
Posts: 488
jeeps in WA wanatchee (i think thats how you spell it lol)

Dang i wanted to go out there today but decided not too since i didnt want to alone. Lame i should have just gone
__________________
2005 Red Rubicon, 33's, 4.5" RE SA lift, 1" BL and some other goodies....
2000 TJ Sport-Sold

Just Moved to Beverly, MA Nov 14th! Love it!
Lumberjack is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:43 PM   #425
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by john97TJ
Me and Coyote had some fun out there today. Good times... Heres some pictures. (Note to Dark Proximity: Pics are here already, No anticipation of the crowd :P)

Mitch: We had to copy you, sorry. I lied, I'm not sorry
What do you mean? I'm lost lol
__________________
Apache chief, e ne chuk!
darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:46 PM   #426
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkproximity View Post
What do you mean? I'm lost lol
I was making fun of you because you're horrible about adding pictures lol
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:47 PM   #427
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square_Eyes View Post
Yikes! Haha!


I need axle shafts bud
Do you need front or rear shafts?
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:51 PM   #428
Jeeper
 
Square_Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hayden, Idaho
Posts: 1,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by john97TJ
Do you need front or rear shafts?
Looking for fronts so I can get rid of the disco
__________________
Gettin' Stuck Like A BOSS

Darkproximity- Sometimes I wonder if your jeep was assembled by 8 year olds with nail guns and a lot of caffeine
Square_Eyes is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #429
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
oh, i can't help you there bud
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #430
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumberjack View Post
jeeps in WA wanatchee (i think thats how you spell it lol)

Dang i wanted to go out there today but decided not too since i didnt want to alone. Lame i should have just gone
LOL John and I though we saw you out there for a minute but it turned out to be someone else. You should have gone. I think we saw at least 6 or so other jeeps out there. Oh and I'll update the classified in a minute.

John, 2 things..... I bent my front bumper and now my steering wheel is about 90* clockwise from where it is supposed to be. LOL. Look in the 3rd pic and you can see the bumper is tweaked. It must have been from when I slammed into the other side of that ravine. I also wish I would have gotten a video of me pushing that tree over and driving over it. LOL

Oh and who needs lockers.......Mitch.










Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 08:55 PM   #431
Jeeper
 
Square_Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hayden, Idaho
Posts: 1,428
Np, I'll just have to "borrow" yours haha

I'm gonna hit the junk yard either tomorrow or Tuesday and see about finding an XJ shaft so I can swap it out, anyone is welcome to come join me in the mud out there I hate rain sometimes lol
__________________
Gettin' Stuck Like A BOSS

Darkproximity- Sometimes I wonder if your jeep was assembled by 8 year olds with nail guns and a lot of caffeine
Square_Eyes is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #432
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
Chris: That's awesome, I bent my rear bumper last time we went out lol. The pictures are awesome, Mitch will be mad.

Levi: If you want someone to come with you I'm game. But my schedule got changed again. I'm not getting off til 3 or 3:30 now
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #433
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by john97TJ View Post
Chris: That's awesome, I bent my rear bumper last time we went out lol. The pictures are awesome, Mitch will be mad.

Levi: If you want someone to come with you I'm game. But my schedule got changed again. I'm not getting off til 3 or 3:30 now
You gonna tell everyone about you nearly punching a whole in the oil pan or should I?
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:06 PM   #434
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
Haha I'll let you take that one
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:09 PM   #435
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
Oh, and the guy who asked me about you was jcf not distortedtj
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:20 PM   #436
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by john97TJ View Post
Haha I'll let you take that one
Right, so John decided that he had to get revenge on that one spot by the front gate that Mitch and I made it up and he didn't. That spot where we had to drag him off at the top because he was stuck. He failed miserably the first time but overcompensated the second time(as he does with everything). Not only did he get over the top but he jumped it. The back end didn't leave the ground but the front sure as hell did. Where the front landed his front tires were straddling a rather large rock that was pointed at the top. I think if he landed much harder I would have been towing him back.


Quote:
Originally Posted by john97TJ View Post
Oh, and the guy who asked me about you was jcf not distortedtj
jcf(Julie) is a girl and ya, I know her. We go back a ways.
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:22 PM   #437
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Slammin Salmon in Alaska
Posts: 1,986
I have a rear bumper for a 05 if you need it. I think one of the jugs has a slight indentation but steel is excellent
__________________
FaceBook Jeep'n Alaska
Ted_D is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #438
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square_Eyes View Post
Np, I'll just have to "borrow" yours haha

I'm gonna hit the junk yard either tomorrow or Tuesday and see about finding an XJ shaft so I can swap it out, anyone is welcome to come join me in the mud out there I hate rain sometimes lol
which junk yard(s)?
darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #439
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkproximity View Post
which junk yard(s)?
I was like 1 minute away from the shoppette when you all left. I was running a little late. My bad. You gonna make it out next weekend to 7 Mile?
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:37 PM   #440
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Yeah I can. I was late getting back from lunch but they didn't care lol.
__________________
Apache chief, e ne chuk!
darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 09:58 PM   #441
Jeeper
 
Square_Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hayden, Idaho
Posts: 1,428
Quote:
Originally Posted by john97TJ
Levi: If you want someone to come with you I'm game. But my schedule got changed again. I'm not getting off til 3 or 3:30 now
That's cool with me, I gotta do brakes and an oil change on my wifes car cause she let me buy tools so 3 or 330 should be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ
Right, so John decided that he had to get revenge on that one spot by the front gate that Mitch and I made it up and he didn't. That spot where we had to drag him off at the top because he was stuck. He failed miserably the first time but overcompensated the second time(as he does with everything). Not only did he get over the top but he jumped it. The back end didn't leave the ground but the front sure as hell did. Where the front landed his front tires were straddling a rather large rock that was pointed at the top. I think if he landed much harder I would have been towing him back.
Sounds just like John haha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkproximity

which junk yard(s)?
Probably just pull n save, they have like 40 XJs sitting in there at all times lol

Also I have a HP D30 up front and was wondering if there was anything different about the shafts or if they are the same, pretty sure they are the same but thought I would ask lol
__________________
Gettin' Stuck Like A BOSS

Darkproximity- Sometimes I wonder if your jeep was assembled by 8 year olds with nail guns and a lot of caffeine
Square_Eyes is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:07 PM   #442
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
So as 94xjmike mentioned earlier INWADVENTURES.COM is going to be out at 7 Mile the 19th and 20th starting at 10AM for clean up and a bit of playing. So I'm thinking that we could meet up at our usual spot at around 9am and head out from there. That gives stragglers like me time to get there and plenty of time for us to BS before heading out. How does that sound to everyone?
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #443
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
I might go with ya guys to the junk yard, we'll see how i feel. I need to pick up some stuff eventually.. windows would be really nice

John:
We didnt get out till like 5:30, and i still had to go home and change. I stopped at wallyworld in airway to find wipers for the jeep.. but wouldnt ya know it they dont have them that small.. needed a 12, smallest was a 13. Saw 2 jeeps sitting in the lot so i parked next to them.. neither of them came out.. saw 2 more come into the lot, one of them stared at me funny and parked quite aways away. Since i havent seen Coyote's jeep in person and haven't seen a big picture of it i thought the white jeep out there might be his, turned out not to be of course lol.. well at least when you see my jeep around town you'll know its me!
darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:09 PM   #444
Jeeper
 
Square_Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hayden, Idaho
Posts: 1,428
Sounds awful!


Cause i can't make it lol
__________________
Gettin' Stuck Like A BOSS

Darkproximity- Sometimes I wonder if your jeep was assembled by 8 year olds with nail guns and a lot of caffeine
Square_Eyes is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:14 PM   #445
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ View Post
So as 94xjmike mentioned earlier INWADVENTURES.COM is going to be out at 7 Mile the 19th and 20th starting at 10AM for clean up and a bit of playing. So I'm thinking that we could meet up at our usual spot at around 9am and head out from there. That gives stragglers like me time to get there and plenty of time for us to BS before heading out. How does that sound to everyone?
I'd be down to go, but i'd meet you at 7 mile since i live basically right up the road from it.. How many YJs will be there you think? lol
darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:15 PM   #446
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,890
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkproximity View Post
I might go with ya guys to the junk yard, we'll see how i feel. I need to pick up some stuff eventually.. windows would be really nice

John:
We didnt get out till like 5:30, and i still had to go home and change. I stopped at wallyworld in airway to find wipers for the jeep.. but wouldnt ya know it they dont have them that small.. needed a 12, smallest was a 13. Saw 2 jeeps sitting in the lot so i parked next to them.. neither of them came out.. saw 2 more come into the lot, one of them stared at me funny and parked quite aways away. Since i havent seen Coyote's jeep in person and haven't seen a big picture of it i thought the white jeep out there might be his, turned out not to be of course lol.. well at least when you see my jeep around town you'll know its me!
Here ya go.



Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:24 PM   #447
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Not big enough.. lol jk

The one i saw had a small lift i think, was a white TJ and had a big jack mounted on the hood, some offroad lights on the front bumper.. saw mostly the back and drivers side.
darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:38 PM   #448
Jeeper
 
john97TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Spokane, WA
Posts: 517
Levi: Sounds good just shoot me a text or whatever.

DPX: (That's you dark proximity. DPX is way shorter and easier) It's all good. I saw your buddy in the blue jeep on hwy 2 while I was coming back in
__________________
"It's better to die on your feet than live life on your knees."

-Tim McIlrath
john97TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:43 PM   #449
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Okay, daylight pictures w/hard top..




darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 03-13-2011, 10:45 PM   #450
Jeeper
 
darkproximity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Not Spokane, WA
Posts: 12,000
Quote:
Originally Posted by john97TJ View Post
Levi: Sounds good just shoot me a text or whatever.

DPX: (That's you dark proximity. DPX is way shorter and easier) It's all good. I saw your buddy in the blue jeep on hwy 2 while I was coming back in
Did he wave this time? lol.. i asked him about it this morning cuz i was curious if he saw you.. he said he waved but more like the two finger wave..

I waved at a few jeeps today but got nothing in return..bastards lol

darkproximity is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Multi-Quote Scout Off-Topic 27 02-16-2012 04:47 PM
Roseville. Area thread Kristavsmichigan Michigan Jeep Forum 13 12-26-2011 03:26 AM
Spare tire in cargo area... Scout TJ General Discussion Forum 47 05-24-2007 12:16 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:53 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC