Well, after snapping my tie rod at Tahuya, I contacted Northridge (where I bought the Currie tie rod) and they got me in touch with Currie. The end result is a much better tierod.
Here's the replacement rod right after I got it. Also some JKS disconnects. I managed to break a disconnect as well.
Rod comparison. I eally like how the new rod is threaded and no slits in the tube for clamping like the original.
The broken end and how the replacement looks.
Old rubber boot replaced with rubber washer and compression washer.
Under the rig. I still need to double check toe. And a poser shot of the missus new rig. It will soon be on the trails...