Spokane ORV park?? - Page 4 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > WF Local > WF Local Forums for Your Region and State > Idaho Jeep Forum

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 01-19-2011, 11:09 PM   #91
Jeeper
 
Missoulatj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote_94yj View Post
Nice. What was the problem?
Bad coax I think, replaced it with a Fire-Flex and works well now. I was suprised at how much I had to trim the atenna though, took about 5" off to get the SWR's down to the right level.

Missoulatj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-24-2011, 12:50 PM   #92
Jeeper
 
Lance03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 254
Hey, its almost Saturday! are we still on? The weather should be ok, supposed to be around 35 and sunny. I had one buddy backout, but I'm still on.

Lance03 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #93
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance03
Hey, its almost Saturday! are we still on? The weather should be ok, supposed to be around 35 and sunny. I had one buddy backout, but I'm still on.
Nothing has changed. We're still good to go. Ya, I was looking at the weather a bit ago. It going to be decent most of the week.
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-24-2011, 03:42 PM   #94
Jeeper
 
skeeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spokane, Wa.
Posts: 3,869
Send a message via Yahoo to skeeter
Interested in another Jeep tagging along?
__________________
"But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." - Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1782

Arguing with a truck driver is like wrestling with a pig in mud, eventually you realize the pig enjoys it.
skeeter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-24-2011, 03:57 PM   #95
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter
Interested in another Jeep tagging along?
Heck yeah!! I forgot you and Amy were in the area.
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-24-2011, 04:16 PM   #96
Jeeper
 
skeeter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Spokane, Wa.
Posts: 3,869
Send a message via Yahoo to skeeter
Cool, I'll talk to Amy when she gets home tonight but we should be able to make it.
Thanks.
__________________
"But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." - Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1782

Arguing with a truck driver is like wrestling with a pig in mud, eventually you realize the pig enjoys it.
skeeter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-25-2011, 08:51 AM   #97
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,086
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
It's not looking good for me to make it, I had to go back to Moab for a Job interview tomorrow. I will try, but the job is more important right now. Hopefully there will be another get together soon.
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-25-2011, 02:45 PM   #98
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie in Utah
It's not looking good for me to make it, I had to go back to Moab for a Job interview tomorrow. I will try, but the job is more important right now. Hopefully there will be another get together soon.
I was really looking forward to you staying here and wheeling together so I'm sad you aren't gonna make it but I'm excited that you've got a potential job lined up. I hope you get it and it works out well so......

and
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-25-2011, 02:58 PM   #99
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,086
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ View Post
I was really looking forward to you staying here and wheeling together so I'm sad you aren't gonna make it but I'm excited that you've got a potential job lined up. I hope you get it and it works out well so......

and
Pretty bummed out myself, would have been nice to meet up with you, Amy and Scooter. Hopefully there will be another one.
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-25-2011, 03:04 PM   #100
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrie in Utah

Pretty bummed out myself, would have been nice to meet up with you, Amy and Scooter. Hopefully there will be another one.
If I have anything to do about it, there will be more.
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-25-2011, 03:08 PM   #101
In a trailer in the woods

WF Supporting Member
 
Barrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Greater downtown Brownsville,Kentucky
Posts: 40,086
Send a message via AIM to Barrie Send a message via Yahoo to Barrie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ View Post
If I have anything to do about it, there will be more.

Glad to hear it, I will know more after tomorrow. And I will let you know.
__________________
2006 Unlimited Soft Top


Skillfully disguised as a responsible adult


Barrie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-25-2011, 05:12 PM   #102
Jeeper
 
Square_Eyes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Hayden, Idaho
Posts: 1,428
Awesome and sad news Barrie!

Ok so some good news and semi bad news:

Good- I was driving to work today and happened upon three guys in a stock Chevy blazer mid 90s I'm guessing stuck in a large puddle, I pulled a u turn and asked em if they needed help and of course they did lol neither of us had straps with us but another guy in a newer chevy blazer showed up and had strap but no where to hook it to his suv so I hooked it to my bumper and pulled em free, they offered to give me some money but I turned it down. I have picks but it's not letting me post them from my phone =(

Semi bad- After pulling them free I noticed I weird feeling in the rear of my jeep and some new clunking coming from the rear when I down shift and when I give it gas, I got under and everything looked to be in order, I tried twisting the DS and it felt like there is more play in it then before, the u-joints are brand new solid u-joints and the cv was just rebuilt not long ago from an axle wrap problem last time I went to the ORV park I know the DS is suppose to have some play in it but I'm thinking this might be to much, I was wondering if when we meet up a couple of you guys could take a look and see if anything is going on or if it's normal lol

Oh yeah I have at least two more jeeps coming, my dad in his 73 CJ5 and a friend in his CJ7!
__________________
Gettin' Stuck Like A BOSS

Darkproximity- Sometimes I wonder if your jeep was assembled by 8 year olds with nail guns and a lot of caffeine
Square_Eyes is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-25-2011, 05:38 PM   #103
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Square_Eyes View Post
Awesome and sad news Barrie!

Ok so some good news and semi bad news:

Good- I was driving to work today and happened upon three guys in a stock Chevy blazer mid 90s I'm guessing stuck in a large puddle, I pulled a u turn and asked em if they needed help and of course they did lol neither of us had straps with us but another guy in a newer chevy blazer showed up and had strap but no where to hook it to his suv so I hooked it to my bumper and pulled em free, they offered to give me some money but I turned it down. I have picks but it's not letting me post them from my phone =(

Semi bad- After pulling them free I noticed I weird feeling in the rear of my jeep and some new clunking coming from the rear when I down shift and when I give it gas, I got under and everything looked to be in order, I tried twisting the DS and it felt like there is more play in it then before, the u-joints are brand new solid u-joints and the cv was just rebuilt not long ago from an axle wrap problem last time I went to the ORV park I know the DS is suppose to have some play in it but I'm thinking this might be to much, I was wondering if when we meet up a couple of you guys could take a look and see if anything is going on or if it's normal lol

Oh yeah I have at least two more jeeps coming, my dad in his 73 CJ5 and a friend in his CJ7!
Ya, I can take a look at it while we are at Wal-Mart.











All, I'm going to try and be at the meeting point at around 830 so when that everyone starts showing up you all know where to park.

This is what my Jeep looks like.



Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-26-2011, 01:07 AM   #104
amy
Kalashnikitty

WF Supporting Member
 
amy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Spokane wa
Posts: 5,580
Send a message via Yahoo to amy
Sounds like fun. I'm looking forward to meeting up with you all. Barrie, I'm really disappointed you won't be here. Best of luck with your interview, though. We'll see you next time.

Oh, and, we have a CB and a 2 meter radio in my jeep.
__________________
Good girls go to Heaven. Jeep girls go where ever they want.
amy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-26-2011, 01:09 AM   #105
Jeeper
 
Missoulatj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91wrangler girl

Sweet. Well I'll request the day off when I go to work tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get the day off. If not I'll let yuh know.
Hey did you get the day off? If you did do you still want to meet up in CDA Sat morning?
Missoulatj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-26-2011, 09:27 PM   #106
Jeeper
 
91wrangler girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coeur d'alene
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoulatj

Hey did you get the day off? If you did do you still want to meet up in CDA Sat morning?
I will be able to check tomorrow to see if I got the day off. I'll let u know asap and yes I'd still be up for Meetin yuh in cda. Hopefully I get the day off.
91wrangler girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-26-2011, 10:48 PM   #107
Jeeper
 
Lance03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 254
I'm in Post Falls, I will meet up with you guys too.
Lance03 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-27-2011, 12:14 AM   #108
Jeeper
 
91wrangler girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coeur d'alene
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance03
I'm in Post Falls, I will meet up with you guys too.
Sounds good. I'll let y'all know if I am able to go.
91wrangler girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #109
Jeeper
 
91wrangler girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coeur d'alene
Posts: 54
Well guys looks like work isn't allowing me to go was very excited too. Ugh :boo:
91wrangler girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #110
Jeeper
 
Missoulatj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91wrangler girl View Post
Well guys looks like work isn't allowing me to go was very excited too. Ugh :boo:
That sucks!
Missoulatj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-27-2011, 11:09 PM   #111
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Does anyone have an empty seat in their Jeep for Saturday? I have a friend on JF that would like to go but his YJ isn't ready yet. He is in Post Falls.

Any one?
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-27-2011, 11:27 PM   #112
Jeeper
 
Missoulatj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Boise, Idaho
Posts: 228
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ
Does anyone have an empty seat in their Jeep for Saturday? I have a friend on JF that would like to go but his YJ isn't ready yet. He is in Post Falls.

Any one?
I have one, two of my friends are coming with so it will be a little cramped but he's welcome to it.
Missoulatj is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 09:34 AM   #113
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Slammin Salmon in Alaska
Posts: 1,946
Still not sure if I can make it yet. I start work at 2 am and it depends on how much freight I get to deliver.
Ted_D is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 09:57 AM   #114
Jeeper
 
Lance03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 254
Are we still meetin' at Franks diner?
Lance03 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #115
Jeeper
 
Lance03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ View Post
Does anyone have an empty seat in their Jeep for Saturday? I have a friend on JF that would like to go but his YJ isn't ready yet. He is in Post Falls.

Any one?
I have an empty seat. Give me a call 208 215-5593 Lance
Lance03 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 11:19 AM   #116
Jeeper
 
91wrangler girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coeur d'alene
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missoulatj

That sucks!
Yup. May just call in tomorrow and tell em I'm not coming in lol.
91wrangler girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 11:45 AM   #117
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted_D View Post
Still not sure if I can make it yet. I start work at 2 am and it depends on how much freight I get to deliver.
You can let us know if your coming or not in this thread. I have WF on my phone so I can check back to this thread all day long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance03 View Post
Are we still meetin' at Franks diner?
For lunch yes. The 9am starting meet up place is at the Airway Heights Wal-Mart parking lot over by the garden center.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance03 View Post
I have an empty seat. Give me a call 208 215-5593 Lance
I will give him your number and let you two work it out. It'd probably be easier if you guys met up in Post Falls or something and it keeps me from being the middle man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 91wrangler girl View Post
Yup. May just call in tomorrow and tell em I'm not coming in lol.
Don't lose your job over this.




Tonight I'm going to try and come up with a rough head count so I know how many people we are waiting for. That way no one gets left behind if they show up a little late. I'll post it up here.
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #118
Jeeper
 
91wrangler girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coeur d'alene
Posts: 54
I don't wanna lose my job. But I may be getting another job today . Gonna talk to my manager tonight. Really wanna go would love to meet y'all.
91wrangler girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 01:08 PM   #119
Genius!

WF Supporting Member
::WF Moderator::
 
Coyote_94YJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Germany
Posts: 20,803
Send a message via ICQ to Coyote_94YJ Send a message via Yahoo to Coyote_94YJ
It would be nice to have you there. The more the merrier. You do what you think it best.

BTW... if you do lose your job and the other one falls through and you get hard up for money, I'll give you $500 for your Jeep.

Just kidding. Hope you make it out.
Coyote_94YJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 01-28-2011, 02:17 PM   #120
Jeeper
 
91wrangler girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Coeur d'alene
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote_97TJ
It would be nice to have you there. The more the merrier. You do what you think it best.

BTW... if you do lose your job and the other one falls through and you get hard up for money, I'll give you $500 for your Jeep.

Just kidding. Hope you make it out.
Haha very funny. If I don't get the other job today I won't quit my current one. Even tho I really want to leave that job lol. I would never sell my jeep. Guys seem to be attracted to girls in jeeps haha. No complaints.

91wrangler girl is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorists pull College Park woman from burning Jeep on I-495 rogertc1 General Jeep Discussion 7 08-14-2010 01:05 PM
East of the Mississippi WF Meet and Greet - Aug. 21-24 GrnTJ On The Trail 536 08-24-2008 09:34 PM
Tuttle Creek ORV Park Rally on the 5th of July cavediverjc On The Trail 11 07-03-2008 01:40 AM
Benefit Ride - Paragon Adventure Park Texapple NorthEast Regional Forum 0 01-29-2007 08:38 AM
Big Bend National Park txoutdoorx4 On The Trail 1 11-08-2006 04:10 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:06 PM.



Jeep, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC