Originally Posted by Zombiekiller
Confucius actually wrote the Ten Commandments of bacon...
1. Thou shalt not eat turkey bacon
2. Thou shalt be creative and cook bacon in many ways
3. Thou shalt not dispose of any bacon that can be consumed
4. Thou shalt wrap other meats in bacon showing them they are inferior to bacon
5. Thou shall not shalt not use bacon as ammunition in a food fight
6. Thou shalt not eat breakfast with eggs and pancakes and not also make bacon
7. Thou shalt only fry bacon for the microwave taints it
8. Thou shalt not degrease bacon
9. Thou shalt not tell friends bacon is cooked when bacon is under cooked
10. Thou shalt not cook half a package of bacon believing it is enough, but rather go balls deep and cook the whole package of bacon
While I don't agree with every commandment (bacon smoked on my Big Green Egg is amazing) I literally laughed out loud imagining the image I have of Confucius in my head saying "balls deep"
And turkey bacon is literally one of the 5 worst things I've ever eaten. And I lived in the Philippines for 5 years so