Colt AR @ Wally World - Page 4 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 12-18-2012, 10:28 AM   #91
Jeeper
 
Vroooom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Sin-Tex
Posts: 1,685
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavediverjc View Post
Probably going to do the 300 Whisper on this one. I have a Class III permit, so it'll end up suppressed like the rest of mine. THAT'LL piss off the nay-sayers...
Wouldnt it be cool if the elected "representatives" had threaded lips so we could mount suppressors on their mouths.

As much as I'd like to villify the politicians they way they are demonizing firearms...it is noteworthy to remind myself that they are merely pandering to the emotions of their constituents. They will only say and do whatever it takes to get re-elected.

So, in essence, its the mindless mobs being guided by sensational journalism that are the real danger.

Citizen Kane: "People will think whatever we tell them to think."

__________________
Threads wander aimlessly....always refer back to post #1
2012 Black Unlimited Sahara (mine)
2011 Black Corvette 3LT (wife's)
2005 Black Suzuki C50T (ours)
"Hope" is NOT a strategy
Vroooom is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #92
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroooom

Wouldnt it be cool if the elected "representatives" had threaded lips so we could mount suppressors on their mouths.
BaHaHaHa! Lmfao, fantastic idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroooom
As much as I'd like to villify the politicians they way they are demonizing firearms...it is noteworthy to remind myself that they are merely pandering to the emotions of their constituents. They will only say and do whatever it takes to get re-elected.

So, in essence, its the mindless mobs being guided by sensational journalism that are the real danger.

Citizen Kane: "People will think whatever we tell them to think."
Exactly.

"Democracy is 2 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for lunch; Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote"
Dr. Benjamin Franklin, the First American

__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 10:49 AM   #93
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 92
Hell, you used to be able to buy guns in hardware stores and drug stores.
Threecard is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #94
Jeeper
 
micah360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by Threecard View Post
Hell, you used to be able to buy guns in hardware stores and drug stores.
In Loveland Colorado, the Ace Hardware store has an amazing selection of long guns and pistols. Racks and racks of everything semi-auto and all the good semi-auto pistols too. Not to mention great prices.

Then (while you're waiting on your background check) you can mosey across the isle and buy all your supplies for growing your legal marijuana.
micah360 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 12:48 PM   #95
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by micah360
Then (while you're waiting on your background check) you can mosey across the isle and buy all your supplies for growing your legal marijuana.
Now you're just being silly. Everyone knows drug addicts aren't allowed to have guns, so they don't have em, right?
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 07:02 PM   #96
Jeeper
 
NC Bear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,402
Walmart and other retailers to include Cheaperthandirt has pulled the AR's off thier shelves... I will post a link directly.
NC Bear is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 07:06 PM   #97
Jeeper
 
whetstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC Bear View Post
Walmart and other retailers to include Cheaperthandirt has pulled the AR's off thier shelves... I will post a link directly.
Nationwide? As of this morning, our local Walmart had 2 on display...
whetstone is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #98
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Wowser.

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/n...bushmaster-NRA

No more Colt LE @ Wally or Dicks, and that's seems to be the beginning.

Interestingly, gun sales have skyrocketed. Will they continue to refuse $? We shall see.

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
Dr Franklin
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 08:29 PM   #99
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ
Wowser.


Interestingly, gun sales have skyrocketed.

"A Republic, if you can keep it"
Dr Franklin
I've been saying this all along. My local gunshop sold out of ARs within a day and a half, and is almost out of 30-rounders because people are afraid they won't be able to get them anymore.

The owner's exact words... "Democrats have been the best thing that's happened to gunshops since November 2008."
They're making a killing. Figuratively speaking...
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 08:42 PM   #100
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
<un-shun> (lmfao)

Yessir. I knew everywhere would sell out, I just didn't think corporations would be so gungho to ban em too.

Very, very disturbing information. An unarmed populace is a flock without a sheppard.

#1 Gun salesman in history? Bamers, and he didn't even get a paycheck
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #101
Jeeper
 
Carlsbad0331's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 571
I picked up three lower parts kits today and the shop was completely out of anything that remotely appeared to be an AR based rifle. I bought the last three parts kits that he had (at a premium). Tomorrow my lowers will be milled and then they will be put together. Unfortunately I cannot get any more 30 round mags here in California, but my brother has a hell of a stockpile in Ohio.
Carlsbad0331 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 PM   #102
Jeeper
 
micah360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Colorado
Posts: 111
thank God I did all my panic buying early on Nov. 7th!
micah360 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 09:31 PM   #103
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsbad0331
I picked up three lower parts kits today and the shop was completely out of anything that remotely appeared to be an AR based rifle. I bought the last three parts kits that he had (at a premium). Tomorrow my lowers will be milled and then they will be put together. Unfortunately I cannot get any more 30 round mags here in California, but my brother has a hell of a stockpile in Ohio.
By the way, I re-read what I'd written last night and I meant to say that with this newest build I'm going to do the .300 Blackout. Last night I said I was going to do the .300 Whisper. I'd just gotten done telling a buddy about the differences between the two (not much) and I guess I had Whisper on my brain...lol...

At any rate, it's the Blackout round I'm planning on building this platform around, just because it's different. I don't need another 5.56/.308/6.5 black rifle.
What are you planning on with yours? Anything different?
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-18-2012, 11:54 PM   #104
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
I was looking at the 300bk but I have a 6.8 (And love it) so was thinking 50beowulf. I have most of the parts but I don't have the barrel. One thing you can be sure of is if there is a new ban, .50 cal will be on the list.
Hillbilly Tactical is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #105
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Tactical
I was looking at the 300bk but I have a 6.8 (And love it) so was thinking 50beowulf. I have most of the parts but I don't have the barrel. One thing you can be sure of is if there is a new ban, .50 cal will be on the list.
Yep, they'll put a lockdown on .50 BMG for sure. Don't know if they'll have a problem with the .50 Beowolf though since it's a much less powerful round. (Not to say the .50 Beowolf isn't powerful...it's still a beast!)
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:32 AM   #106
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Minden, NV
Posts: 312
I love this forum. After reading left wing garbage on PMSNBC and the NY times, all I have to do to feel better about our country is read WF.
__________________
2012 JKUR Flame Red. 4.10s, AEV 2.5 Lift, Metalcloak CAs and trackbar, ARB diff covers and JKS end links
GCDMD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 05:39 PM   #107
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
The problem is we know the difference, and there are state that have banned, "rifles and pistols in .50 caliber. Not by the round them self.
Hillbilly Tactical is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 05:42 PM   #108
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 39
Now that I thinking about BMG. I heard one of the Brady bunch state "there need to be ban on BMG ammo, because it is heat seeking and could follow a plane and take it down"
Hillbilly Tactical is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 06:03 PM   #109
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillbilly Tactical
Now that I thinking about BMG. I heard one of the Brady bunch state "there need to be ban on BMG ammo, because it is heat seeking and could follow a plane and take it down"
Sounds about right. I use my M82A1 daily with heat seeking rounds to down local aircraft.
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 09:50 PM   #110
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Under my Jeep in beautiful upstate N.Y.
Posts: 2,984
So is everyone panicking or does everyone think these weapons will be banned? I dont feel the need to go out and buy one just because they "might" be banned.My handguns do me just fine for now.but i am looking at a Mossberg
1jeeplvr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:00 PM   #111
Jeeper
 
whetstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,308
I would expect to see a bill similar to the Brady bill proposed in this president's term. The 'ban' will come in small steps, hidden behind phrases like "protecting children" and " for the public good." Those that would like to see us unarmed aren't about to take on 50 million gun owners outright.
whetstone is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #112
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,724
I am still curious as to why people rush to buy semi auto rifles. The trend is obvious and as mentioned, it's almost difficult to get lowers now. I understand that you can obviously take more shots with a semi, but for the home defense crowd, are they planning on taking on a gang of armed house thieves or what? I can proficiently shoot a bolt action or pump action firearm with accuracy, and at nearly the same rate I can shoot a semi auto. You still have to pick and choose your shots.

I feel like the people who are not buying the AR platform for the sheer joy of firing a semi auto weapon that can be super customized etc., and are buying them for fear of not being able to get a gun for defense, are misinformed. I would choose a large caliber bolt action rifle over a smaller .223 semi any day. It's almost as if folks are buying them just because they heard Big Brother is going to say no soon. In Pa, you can't hunt with any semi auto, so the AR is either for defense or target shooting. I guess that explains my view of the rifle a little more. I want a gun I can actually shoot things other than paper with. How many rifles do you guys think are actually used in home defense yearly? I would bet a negligible percent. I think a pistol would be a much smarter purchase for home defense.

I like the gun view here and WF and really enjoying reading everything you all have to say. I have several friends who build and shoot semi autos, but I have never really felt the need, or had the resources to dump into one.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:30 PM   #113
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Under my Jeep in beautiful upstate N.Y.
Posts: 2,984
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 View Post
I am still curious as to why people rush to buy semi auto rifles. The trend is obvious and as mentioned, it's almost difficult to get lowers now. I understand that you can obviously take more shots with a semi, but for the home defense crowd, are they planning on taking on a gang of armed house thieves or what? I can proficiently shoot a bolt action or pump action firearm with accuracy, and at nearly the same rate I can shoot a semi auto. You still have to pick and choose your shots.

I feel like the people who are not buying the AR platform for the sheer joy of firing a semi auto weapon that can be super customized etc., and are buying them for fear of not being able to get a gun for defense, are misinformed. I would choose a large caliber bolt action rifle over a smaller .223 semi any day. It's almost as if folks are buying them just because they heard Big Brother is going to say no soon. In Pa, you can't hunt with any semi auto, so the AR is either for defense or target shooting. I guess that explains my view of the rifle a little more. I want a gun I can actually shoot things other than paper with. How many rifles do you guys think are actually used in home defense yearly? I would bet a negligible percent. I think a pistol would be a much smarter purchase for home defense.

I like the gun view here and WF and really enjoying reading everything you all have to say. I have several friends who build and shoot semi autos, but I have never really felt the need, or had the resources to dump into one.
Im in the same boat.Ive got several hand guns & soon I do want a Mossberg but no desire for a semi.A friend of mine just went & got a semi & I asked him why he wanted/needed one.His response was,he didnt want one before the unfortunate shooting & the only reason he did get one is that it pissed him off he may not soon be able to get one.A little silly but whatever.
1jeeplvr is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:31 PM   #114
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by whetstone
I would expect to see a bill similar to the Brady bill proposed in this president's term. The 'ban' will come in small steps, hidden behind phrases like "protecting children" and " for the public good." Those that would like to see us unarmed aren't about to take on 50 million gun owners outright.
Agreed. It'll start small. And it's estimated that there are well over 100 million guns in private ownership in the US. That's a lot of gun owners out there who are most likely going to resist any type of disarmament.
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:34 PM   #115
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1jeeplvr
So is everyone panicking or does everyone think these weapons will be banned? I dont feel the need to go out and buy one just because they "might" be banned.My handguns do me just fine for now.but i am looking at a Mossberg
Lol, you wrote that while I read the thread and thought the same thing!
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:40 PM   #116
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavediverjc

Agreed. It'll start small. And it's estimated that there are well over 100 million guns in private ownership in the US. That's a lot of gun owners out there who are most likely going to resist any type of disarmament.
I guarantee you there are more than that. On Tv tonight they talked about ARs and said there are 3 million in the US. I don't own 1. Between my immediate family of 5 we own between 15-20 and I don't really know. Nearly everyone I know is the same. Of course that doesn't account for the anti gun liberals but there are plenty out there like us. It would take 20 million people (under 7% of the population) like me to account for those 100 million guns. You can find 4 million of those In PA easily. I bet the actual number is near double that.

All the more to reenforce your point.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:53 PM   #117
Jeeper
 
whetstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,308
I don't own an AR at the moment, but I have in the past. I will be buying again soon as a precaution against any future ban, not because I necessarily need one but because I think the AR platform is a piece of American history, and I just want one. I have plenty of other guns, suited to every purpose...
whetstone is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 10:57 PM   #118
Jeeper
 
whetstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,308
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavediverjc View Post
Agreed. It'll start small. And it's estimated that there are well over 100 million guns in private ownership in the US. That's a lot of gun owners out there who are most likely going to resist any type of disarmament.
I pulled 50mil out of thin air, just guessing. If there are 100 million gun owners in the US, and 1% decided to stand up and fight, that's a million man army. I suspect a very high percentage of that million man army will be made up of vets...
whetstone is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 11:08 PM   #119
I HAVE A BELLYBUTTON!

WF Supporting Member
 
cavediverjc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: On the grassy knoll...
Posts: 7,136
Quote:
Originally Posted by whetstone

I pulled 50mil out of thin air, just guessing. If there are 100 million gun owners in the US, and 1% decided to stand up and fight, that's a million man army. I suspect a very high percentage of that million man army will be made up of vets...
There will be a ton of vets, but there will be a ton of women too. In Kansas, half the women I know have, and know how to use guns. My fiancee has 6 of her own guns in one of our gunsafes. She's VERY proficient in the use of MOST of my weapons as well. We have a long gun (as well as a pistol) range on some of our land and we both spend an inordinant amount of trigger time each week. I teach a local long-distance marksmanship class every month for people who want to learn to be a better long gun shooter. I'd say the local populace around here (central Kansas) is extremely well armed. I'd HATE to be part of the force that was tasked with disarming the locals. That's why I don't think there's ANY way we'll EVER be disarmed. They'll try to tighten the restrictions, but they'll never take our guns out of our houses. I have no doubt about that.
__________________
Americans sleep safely in their beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do them harm...

Happiness is a Barrett M82A1 .50 caliber and a target at least a click out........

I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes, if you f**k with me, I'll kill you all.....
cavediverjc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 12-19-2012, 11:16 PM   #120
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,724
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavediverjc

There will be a ton of vets, but there will be a ton of women too. In Kansas, half the women I know have, and know how to use guns. My fiancee has 6 of her own guns in one of our gunsafes. She's VERY proficient in the use of MOST of my weapons as well. We have a long gun (as well as a pistol) range on some of our land and we both spend an inordinant amount of trigger time each week. I teach a local long-distance marksmanship class every month for people who want to learn to be a better long gun shooter. I'd say the local populace around here (central Kansas) is extremely well armed. I'd HATE to be part of the force that was tasked with disarming the locals. That's why I don't think there's ANY way we'll EVER be disarmed. They'll try to tighten the restrictions, but they'll never take our guns out of our houses. I have no doubt about that.
Same in my area, and I'd wager a majority of America.

__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:31 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC