Country Lovers? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-26-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
thedaringmove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside CA
Posts: 977
Country Lovers?

Any other country music lovers in the jeep community? I realize I'm one of few guys. I've had my share of embarrassing moments when people catch me singing along... one of the disadvantages of riding top down. Anyone else?

thedaringmove is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-26-2012, 10:34 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Another Guy In A Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kenosha, WI
Posts: 2,467
Iv been caught singing along, country is the only music my tone deaf self doesnt sound completely off...

__________________
17 and ignorant
Another Guy In A Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-26-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
thedaringmove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside CA
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Guy In A Jeep
Iv been caught singing along, country is the only music my tone deaf self doesnt sound completely off...
K I just creeped... You longboard? What do you ride? I agree on the tone deaf part I'm floating in that boat
thedaringmove is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-26-2012, 11:21 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
BRAVO TANGO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Posts: 376
You aren't one of the few guys that like country music here. I've always got country playing in the jeep
__________________
y'all buckle up and watch this
BRAVO TANGO is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
Another Guy In A Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kenosha, WI
Posts: 2,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedaringmove

K I just creeped... You longboard? What do you ride? I agree on the tone deaf part I'm floating in that boat
Well I learned on a sector9 couple years back. Iv gotten 3 other boards since then, all loaded. I'm getting varial flips down atm them I'm gunna learn to tre. Whatcha do? Cruisen I'm guessn?
__________________
17 and ignorant
Another Guy In A Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
thedaringmove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside CA
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Guy In A Jeep

Well I learned on a sector9 couple years back. Iv gotten 3 other boards since then, all loaded. I'm getting varial flips down atm them I'm gunna learn to tre. Whatcha do? Cruisen I'm guessn?
Naw actually me and my friends got into pretty intense Longboarding. We all ride different boards. I'm on an arbor though cuz I like the skinny profile. But yea we dont do flip tricks but we all had our slides down and such. Gloves too till we all kinda stopped. Got real busy
thedaringmove is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-27-2012, 10:21 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
Another Guy In A Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Kenosha, WI
Posts: 2,467
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedaringmove View Post
Naw actually me and my friends got into pretty intense Longboarding. We all ride different boards. I'm on an arbor though cuz I like the skinny profile. But yea we dont do flip tricks but we all had our slides down and such. Gloves too till we all kinda stopped. Got real busy
Ahhh I got a pair of gloves too. Something real cool about bustin a pendy going like 25-30mph. You got ur standups down?
__________________
17 and ignorant
Another Guy In A Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 12:27 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
thedaringmove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside CA
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Guy In A Jeep

Ahhh I got a pair of gloves too. Something real cool about bustin a pendy going like 25-30mph. You got ur standups down?
For sure haha. Yep standups I had down just didn't rock those at anything over fifteen. Never got the guts to work em up to high speed though
thedaringmove is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
PTWarrior66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: DMV
Posts: 2,786
Country music is the best. I feel bad for people who don't like it.

This year I've seen:

Brantley Gilbert x2
Eric Church x3
Miranda Lambert
Jerrod Niemann
Chris Young
Lee Brice
Rascal Flatts
The Eli Young Band
Little Big Town
Toby Keith
Jason Aldean x2
Luke Bryan x2
Kenny Chesney
Tim McGraw
Brad Paisley
Jana Kramer
The Band Perry
Easton Corbin
Dustin Lynch




And if you have a twitter go follow @Southern_Voices
__________________
Wal-Mart and Mcdonalds are the most un-American establishments around. Don't give these idiots your money
PTWarrior66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
x My Jeep Romance x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Lost in Cape Town
Posts: 31
I'm not a big fan of "farm emo".
__________________
Stay beautiful, keep it Jeep.
x My Jeep Romance x is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
thedaringmove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside CA
Posts: 977
Wow that's an insane list! And very funny... "farm emo"
thedaringmove is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 09:47 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
2five22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,861
Quote:
Originally Posted by x My Jeep Romance x View Post
I'm not a big fan of "farm emo".
That's an instant classic!

signed - a long time Chris LeDoux fan.
2five22 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 10:07 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
klkb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Gainesville, Virginia
Posts: 2,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedaringmove View Post
For sure haha. Yep standups I had down just didn't rock those at anything over fifteen. Never got the guts to work em up to high speed though
My son does it around 35-40. He has an Original Freeride Rocker - and a strong helmet. He and his friends take turns watching the roads for each other. His buddy broke his collar bone a few weeks ago, and that slowed them all down a little bit...for a few days.
klkb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
thedaringmove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Riverside CA
Posts: 977
Quote:
Originally Posted by klkb

My son does it around 35-40. He has an Original Freeride Rocker - and a strong helmet. He and his friends take turns watching the roads for each other. His buddy broke his collar bone a few weeks ago, and that slowed them all down a little bit...for a few days.
Yea that'll do it to ya. I can't say I've ever made it to forty but I had a friend get six stitches last year. Missed a turn
thedaringmove is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-28-2012, 11:55 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
klkb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Gainesville, Virginia
Posts: 2,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedaringmove View Post
Yea that'll do it to ya. I can't say I've ever made it to forty but I had a friend get six stitches last year. Missed a turn
Ouch! Yeah, he comes home with all kinds of road rash, and gravel sticking out of hips and elbows. He sent me a text of blood streaming down his leg, which looked a whole lot worse than the skinned knee it was. Apparently his knee pads dug in when he slid on them.

klkb is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:12 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC