Do "sexy" car washes exist? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 09-13-2013, 10:37 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
jetraymond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Posts: 299
Do "sexy" car washes exist?

i'm just curious if anyone has ever seen one in real life? i know most guys really would like to see their cars washed by ladies in bikinis, but does it actually happen? i know i've never seen this. i'm curious if it is real or a sort of fairy tale. i guess the next question would be if one is found is it worth the possible bad wash? i don't mind a scratch here or there from offroading, but i take great pride in saying i wash my jeep carefully to not put and swirling in the paint

__________________
jetraymond is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
jetraymond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Posts: 299
sorry... i don't know whether or not this is appropriate, but i just saw another movie with a sexy car wash in it, but it seems to me like it only happens in the movies so i figured i'd ask since you guys have been driving quite longer than me... on my second year now haha

__________________
jetraymond is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 01:34 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 6,538
It was in the movies, it must be real. Yer still a kid dont worry about it.
krisbman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 06:54 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: KCMO
Posts: 184
It's real. Located right between the female dormitory with nightly, lingerie-clad pillow fighting and the retirement home for naughty librarians.
Megafriday is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 07:01 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Neral22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: St. Pete
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post
It was in the movies, it must be real. Yer still a kid dont worry about it.
Hacksaw Jim!! Thanks for the memories!

On topic, I think they exist, but it will cost about $5000 right outside of vegas at a place called a Brothel. Just call up the head mistress and let her know your "fantasy". Must be 18 years or older to enjoy.
__________________
It's better to regret something you did do, than to regret something you didn't do.
Neral22 is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 07:24 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
CodyLee1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 137
The closest I've seen is high school teams doing this to fund raise...so it's really a lose lose situation
CodyLee1337 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 08:16 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
A radio station in Atlanta hired a bunch of strippers, set up a huge tent, and offered 'car washes' in the tent - that's the only one I ever saw.
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 08:20 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
Duke-TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 352
In Greensboro NC there is a topless carwash. Has been there for years. I think it's 'Harper's"? Hard to believe they aren't all over Florida now. I lived in Orlando and Gainesville for years and never saw one.
Duke-TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
BigDog21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Central Ohio
Posts: 391
Used to be one in Charleston WV next to a strip club back in the 90's (so I've been told, I was always curious about it, but I can be a cheap b@st@rd at times so $50 for a car wash was NOT gonna happen)
__________________
It's my daily driver, if it breaks I'm screwed.
BigDog21 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-14-2013, 09:54 AM   #10
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 6,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neral22 View Post

Hacksaw Jim!! Thanks for the memories!

On topic, I think they exist, but it will cost about $5000 right outside of vegas at a place called a Brothel. Just call up the head mistress and let her know your "fantasy". Must be 18 years or older to enjoy.
Hooooooooooooo
krisbman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-15-2013, 10:59 PM   #11
Jeeper
 
Bodyarmorguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Melbourne, FL
Posts: 101
Once upon a time......mid 90's or so, there was a car wash in Fort Lauderdale, FL where you pulled into the car wash bay, girl in bikini comes out and starts washing your car, the more you tipped, the sooner the bikini came off. So in short, they did exist, don't know of any still operating.
__________________
"It's like I told my last wife, 'Honey, I never drive faster than I can see,' besides it's all in the reflexes."
Bodyarmorguy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 09:01 AM   #12
Jeeper
 
staticattic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Tampa Bay, Florida
Posts: 106
I have never seen a permanent car wash with that type of flair. I have seen a few that were set up for special occasions around the Tampa Bay area. They were either the bikini type (mostly sorority fund raisers) and the naked type (collecting toys for children around the holidays). The naked types that I have seen weren't really "car washes" per se, they were mostly "climb in the vehicle and wiggle around on the occupants."
__________________
Jeff
staticattic is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 11:09 AM   #13
Jeeper
 
freeskier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Longmont, CO
Posts: 2,363
Quote:
Originally Posted by staticattic View Post
I have never seen a permanent car wash with that type of flair. I have seen a few that were set up for special occasions around the Tampa Bay area. They were either the bikini type (mostly sorority fund raisers) and the naked type (collecting toys for children around the holidays). The naked types that I have seen weren't really "car washes" per se, they were mostly "climb in the vehicle and wiggle around on the occupants."
So basically a drive-thru strip club.
__________________
CU Boulder Aerospace Engineering
freeskier is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 11:14 AM   #14
Jeeper
 
whetstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetraymond View Post
i'm just curious if anyone has ever seen one in real life? i know most guys really would like to see their cars washed by ladies in bikinis, but does it actually happen? i know i've never seen this. i'm curious if it is real or a sort of fairy tale. i guess the next question would be if one is found is it worth the possible bad wash? i don't mind a scratch here or there from offroading, but i take great pride in saying i wash my jeep carefully to not put and swirling in the paint
I inferred from your 2nd post that you're about 17? Here's what you do: When you're 21, invite 4-5 hotties (also 21 or over) to your place. Give them alcohol, then casually mention that you're going to wash your jeep. Fill several buckets with cold, soapy water. The colder the better, and use a soap that makes lots of suds. Eventually the young ladies will wander outside to watch you. Alcohol, and the desire many young women have to be seen as hot will take over and your sexy car wash will happen. It's like most things in life, if you provide the ingredients the cake will bake itself...
I'll leave it to everyone else to debate which soap would be best and which polish to use on the wheels
__________________
As it turns out, I'm not a 'real' jeeper
whetstone is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 11:20 AM   #15
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 6,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by whetstone View Post

I inferred from your 2nd post that you're about 17? Here's what you do: When you're 21, invite 4-5 hotties (also 21 or over) to your place. Give them alcohol, then casually mention that you're going to wash your jeep. Fill several buckets with cold, soapy water. The colder the better, and use a soap that makes lots of suds. Eventually the young ladies will wander outside to watch you. Alcohol, and the desire many young women have to be seen as hot will take over and your sexy car wash will happen. It's like most things in life, if you provide the ingredients the cake will bake itself...
I'll leave it to everyone else to debate which soap would be best and which polish to use on the wheels
Where was this advice when I was 17!!!
krisbman is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 11:28 AM   #16
Jeeper
 
whetstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post
Where was this advice when I was 17!!!
No doubt! Sure wish I could get a few do-overs armed with the knowledge I have acquired over the years...
__________________
As it turns out, I'm not a 'real' jeeper
whetstone is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 01:34 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
CodyLee1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 137
Quote:
Originally Posted by whetstone View Post

I inferred from your 2nd post that you're about 17? Here's what you do: When you're 21, invite 4-5 hotties (also 21 or over) to your place. Give them alcohol, then casually mention that you're going to wash your jeep. Fill several buckets with cold, soapy water. The colder the better, and use a soap that makes lots of suds. Eventually the young ladies will wander outside to watch you. Alcohol, and the desire many young women have to be seen as hot will take over and your sexy car wash will happen. It's like most things in life, if you provide the ingredients the cake will bake itself...
I'll leave it to everyone else to debate which soap would be best and which polish to use on the wheels
Best. Plan. Ever. Brb live in NY. Will perform when back in Austin!
CodyLee1337 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 02:07 PM   #18
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: RVA/Tri-Cities
Posts: 64
this is absolutely real. we have a local bar here called the tilted kilt (think of an irish hooters). well they have car wash events for charity wearing bathing suites, etc. the scenery is quite nice. i'm not sure of the quality lol
99fenix is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-17-2013, 09:36 PM   #19
▄▌ee▐▀

WF Supporting Member
 
Hardermods's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kansas
Posts: 1,220
The Hooters here used to run a car wash in the parking lot every Thursday from like 11-3. At that time I worked for a dealership around the corner, lets just say I had a LOT of cars needing washed!

an a local radio station here has a contest for calendar girls every year, then they use the girls throughout the year for events such as car washes for charities
Hardermods is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-18-2013, 02:03 AM   #20
Newb
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1
Well, I must be sure it is real.
__________________
personal loan
personalloansg is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-18-2013, 03:41 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
Getnoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mickey Town
Posts: 407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke-TJ View Post
In Greensboro NC there is a topless carwash. Has been there for years. I think it's 'Harper's"? Hard to believe they aren't all over Florida now. I lived in Orlando and Gainesville for years and never saw one.
Bikini Car Wash near Full Sail U north of Orlando. Bikini chicks washin. Extra fee, and u get royal treatment...u pull in ex car wash bay and they close the doors and wash necked! It has its regulars! It is at a gas station, but for life of me I cant remember the name- never trained my eyes on anything cept the half naked chicks to be honest!!!
Troy
__________________

2010 JK. Rubicon Express 3.5" superflex, 35" BFG KM2s on Mickey Thompson Sidebiters, Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers, Poison Spyder rear Rockbrawler II bumper, Poison Spyder front Rockbrawler bumper with Warn M8000-S, AEV Snorkel, Spartan front locker. Oh, and tons of "Trail Tattoos!"
Getnoff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2013, 02:38 PM   #22
Jeeper
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: RVA/Tri-Cities
Posts: 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnoff View Post
Bikini Car Wash near Full Sail U north of Orlando. Bikini chicks washin. Extra fee, and u get royal treatment...u pull in ex car wash bay and they close the doors and wash necked! It has its regulars! It is at a gas station, but for life of me I cant remember the name- never trained my eyes on anything cept the half naked chicks to be honest!!!
Troy
ok so we will all link up in VA, head south on 95. Make a stop in NC then beat feet south to just north of orlando.
99fenix is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2013, 08:32 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
Getnoff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mickey Town
Posts: 407
Lol!!!
__________________

2010 JK. Rubicon Express 3.5" superflex, 35" BFG KM2s on Mickey Thompson Sidebiters, Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers, Poison Spyder rear Rockbrawler II bumper, Poison Spyder front Rockbrawler bumper with Warn M8000-S, AEV Snorkel, Spartan front locker. Oh, and tons of "Trail Tattoos!"
Getnoff is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-19-2013, 08:43 PM   #24
Jeeper
 
Lowerumble's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 2,000
Seen it at bike rallies. Usually big titties, little bikinis. The girls aren't always the most atractive, but they have the requisite goods on display.
Lowerumble is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-20-2013, 10:13 AM   #25
Jeeper
 
CoreyZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 1,555
Last year....

CoreyZ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-20-2013, 01:02 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
jquinn83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Maryland
Posts: 398
Posting in this thread to subscribe....for no reason in particular
jquinn83 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
jetraymond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Posts: 299
anyone else? sorry, i don't want this thread to die haha

__________________
jetraymond is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:48 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC