does anyone else hate this? - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-16-2012, 11:33 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
CharTay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,385
does anyone else hate this?

I hate when I see full decked out Jeeps and mommy and daddy have paid for it alleluia is it just me? Or can someone who has it explain it to me do they just give it to u do u eventually have to pay them for it?

CharTay is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:34 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
CharTay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,385
Obviously this is for younger kids but any suggestions

CharTay is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:36 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
cocky grin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 759
My jeep was bought for me by my dad ( I days 5k of it) and all the mods I'm paying for myself dad helps put them on (idk our way of bonding?) But if I'm short of cash they'll loan it to me as long as I pay them back
cocky grin is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
CharTay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky grin
My jeep was bought for me by my dad ( I days 5k of it) and all the mods I'm paying for myself dad helps put them on (idk our way of bonding?) But if I'm short of cash they'll loan it to me as long as I pay them back
See now that's not bad. Especially if its ur first car/truck for them to pay part. But not for mods I understand ur situation.
CharTay is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:43 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
cocky grin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharTay

See now that's not bad. Especially if its ur first car/truck for them to pay part. But not for mods I understand ur situation.
Its actually my 2nd my 1st car was a 2010 maxda 3...I was hit in it and the cop found fault on me....I was leaving a gas station making a right I wasn't moving cuz cars were coming.....I was hit on the passenger side by a car making a left in....yea its clear how it was my fault...... anyways my insurance went up like crazy so the mazda had to go and I got the jeep and I'm lovin every min of it but as far as them fully paying for mods that'll never happen
cocky grin is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
Jeeper
 
CharTay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky grin

Its actually my 2nd my 1st car was a 2010 maxda 3...I was hit in it and the cop found fault on me....I was leaving a gas station making a right I wasn't moving cuz cars were coming.....I was hit on the passenger side by a car making a left in....yea its clear how it was my fault...... anyways my insurance went up like crazy so the mazda had to go and I got the jeep and I'm lovin every min of it but as far as them fully paying for mods that'll never happen
Still not bad! Ha that would suck
CharTay is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
cocky grin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 759
Haha yeaa failure to yeild my asss
cocky grin is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:47 AM   #8
Jeeper
 
CharTay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,385
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky grin
Haha yeaa failure to yeild my asss
That's what he got u on? That's so stupid
CharTay is offline   Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 11:52 AM   #9
Jeeper
 
cocky grin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharTay

That's what he got u on? That's so stupid
That's what I'm sayin...I wasn't moving cuz there were cars coming and woulda made it a risky right turn idk ill never understand it...prolly cuz I was 17 but the court dropped the ticket and cleared my record so its all good

cocky grin is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:47 AM.


User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.1.0 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2015 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC