Favorite Movie Quotes - Page 11 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-24-2013, 12:08 PM   #301
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Dreamer View Post
I think I see my dad......

Son of a bitch is down there somewhere.
Lol.

krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 12:09 PM   #302
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Dreamer View Post
I think I see my dad......

Son of a bitch is down there somewhere.
Whaddya got there, some sorta portable shower or a monkey cage?

krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #303
Jeeper
 
sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Phila
Posts: 1,942
Don't tell me! You're from outer space.

No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space.
sparky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 01:15 PM   #304
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
"Momma says alligators is angry because they got all them teeth and no tooth brush!"

Bobby Bouché... Waterboy
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #305
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 714/562
Posts: 3,362
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
time to kick the tires and light the fires - top gun

u wanna talk about momma's - white chicks
__________________
Eat, Sleep, Jeep

2012 JKU Flame Red - Gone
2014 Cherokee Trailhawk - Gone
2014 JKU Billet Willys - Active
dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 01:31 PM   #306
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawhitesJKU View Post
time to kick the tires and light the fires - top gun

u wanna talk about momma's - white chicks
Slider.... You stink!
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 01:34 PM   #307
Jeeper
 
Anaconda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Where the fun is
Posts: 196
Images: 5
I didn't read all the post.

"you can act like a man" Godfather.
Anaconda is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #308
Jeeper
 
dawhitesJKU's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal 714/562
Posts: 3,362
Send a message via Yahoo to dawhitesJKU
"only in America" - Rocky 5
__________________
Eat, Sleep, Jeep

2012 JKU Flame Red - Gone
2014 Cherokee Trailhawk - Gone
2014 JKU Billet Willys - Active
dawhitesJKU is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 02:49 PM   #309
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
"Never tell me the odds" -Han Solo
__________________
Never share a foxhole with someone braver than yourself

2013 JK Sport, Dozer, Auto, 3.5 AEV lift, Nitto 35s, Black Rock D909S Wheels, AEV bumper, PIAA lights, Wet Okoles, FlowMaster 40, G2 Diff Covers, K&N, Springfield XD 40 ...
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 02:56 PM   #310
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
"And the flowers are still standing!"

Peter Venkman... Ghost busters
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 03:00 PM   #311
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
"That's the bedroom, but nothing ever happened there". Dana

"What a shame" - Peter Venkman
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 03:49 PM   #312
Jeeper
 
KittyPrawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Fairfax, VA
Posts: 2,210
Images: 2
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." - Gladiator

"I am Proximo! I will be closer to you in these next few days, which will be the last days of your miserable lives, than that bitch of a mother who first brought you screaming into this world! I did not pay good money for your company, I paid it so I could profit from your deaths!" - Gladiator (2000)

"Symbology? Now that Duffy's relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown, I see we have an heir to the throne! I'm sure the word you were looking for was symbolism. What is the ssssymbolism there?" - Boondock Saints (1999)

"Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond s*** never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!" - Boondock Saints (1999)

"Connor: Jeez! It's a f***in' six-shooter. F***!
Murphy: There's nine bodies, genius.
Connor: What the f*** were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?" - Boondock Saints (1999)

Man... I need to watch that movie when I go home.
__________________
Deb
2013 True Blue JKU Rubicon Goodbye Pontiac!
I drive a 4 door. There is more space for bacon inside.
KittyPrawn is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 03:58 PM   #313
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyPrawn View Post
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions and loyal servant to the TRUE emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next." - Gladiator

"I am Proximo! I will be closer to you in these next few days, which will be the last days of your miserable lives, than that bitch of a mother who first brought you screaming into this world! I did not pay good money for your company, I paid it so I could profit from your deaths!" - Gladiator (2000)

"Symbology? Now that Duffy's relinquished his "King Bonehead" crown, I see we have an heir to the throne! I'm sure the word you were looking for was symbolism. What is the ssssymbolism there?" - Boondock Saints (1999)

"Television. Television is the explanation for this - you see this in bad television. Little assault guys creeping through the vents, coming in through the ceiling - that James Bond s*** never happens in real life! Professionals don't do that!" - Boondock Saints (1999)

"Connor: Jeez! It's a f***in' six-shooter. F***!
Murphy: There's nine bodies, genius.
Connor: What the f*** were you gonna do, laugh the last three to death, Funny-Man?" - Boondock Saints (1999)

Man... I need to watch that movie when I go home.
Catch you on the flip side... Rocco
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 05:29 PM   #314
Jeeper
 
Jeep Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 211
There are so many funny, quotable lines in Smokey And The Bandit, but this is one of my faves:
"There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!"
Jeep Dreamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 05:35 PM   #315
Jeeper
 
Jeep Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 211
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post
"Momma says alligators is angry because they got all them teeth and no tooth brush!"

Bobby Bouché... Waterboy
"And by the way, Momma, alligators are ornery 'cause of their medulla oblongata!"
Jeep Dreamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #316
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Dreamer View Post
There are so many funny, quotable lines in Smokey And The Bandit, but this is one of my faves:
"There's no way, *no* way that you came from *my* loins. Soon as I get home, first thing I'm gonna do is punch yo mamma in da mouth!"
"Frog, meet Fred"
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 05:56 PM   #317
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
"Why dont you go get yerself a whaaburger and some french cries, DIRT"

Kid Rock in Joe Dirt
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 07:47 PM   #318
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post

Catch you on the flip side... Rocco
Connor: Do ya know what we need, man? Some rope.
Murphy: Absolutely. What are ya, insane?
Connor: No I ain't. Charlie Bronson's always got rope.
Murphy: What?
Connor: Yeah. He's got a lot of rope strapped around him in the movies, and they always end up using it.
Murphy: You've lost it, haven't ya?
Connor: No, I'm serious.
Murphy: Me too. That's stupid. Name one thing you gonna need a rope for.
Connor: You don't f....n' know what you're gonna need it for. They just always need it.
Murphy: What's this 'they' s...? This isn't a movie.
Connor: Oh, right. (picks up large knife out of Murphy's bag) Is that right, Rambo?
Murphy: All right. Get your stupid f....n' rope.
Connor: I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it. This is a rope right here.

...

Paul: Oh really? I may just be wantin' a bagel with my coffee.



What a movie.
__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 08:47 PM   #319
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ View Post

Connor: Do ya know what we need, man? Some rope.
Murphy: Absolutely. What are ya, insane?
Connor: No I ain't. Charlie Bronson's always got rope.
Murphy: What?
Connor: Yeah. He's got a lot of rope strapped around him in the movies, and they always end up using it.
Murphy: You've lost it, haven't ya?
Connor: No, I'm serious.
Murphy: Me too. That's stupid. Name one thing you gonna need a rope for.
Connor: You don't f....n' know what you're gonna need it for. They just always need it.
Murphy: What's this 'they' s...? This isn't a movie.
Connor: Oh, right. (picks up large knife out of Murphy's bag) Is that right, Rambo?
Murphy: All right. Get your stupid f....n' rope.
Connor: I'll get my stupid rope. I'll get it. This is a rope right here.

...

Paul: Oh really? I may just be wantin' a bagel with my coffee.



What a movie.
Best ever.

" I'll have a coke"

Rocco
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 09:23 PM   #320
Jeeper
 
BlueRidgeYJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post

Best ever.

" I'll have a coke"

Rocco
"Tell me another one."

__________________
“Coming of age in a fascist police state will not be a barrel of fun for anybody, much less for people like me, who are not inclined to suffer Nazis gladly and feel only contempt for the cowardly flag-suckers who would gladly give up their outdated freedom to live for the mess of pottage they have been conned into believing will be freedom from fear.”
BlueRidgeYJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-24-2013, 09:31 PM   #321
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRidgeYJ View Post

"Tell me another one."

Big Irish bull dike... " In the late 1900's it was legal for men to beat their wives as long as they used a stick no wider than their thumb.
Connor..." Cant do much damage with that can we, perhaps it should have been rule of wrist!"

I love that effing line!!!!
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2013, 12:10 AM   #322
Yipeee Kay Ayyy

WF Supporting Member
 
Wesboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 2,082
Name:  Blues-Brothers.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  24.5 KB
__________________
97 TJ Sport 4.0L Auto RHD
Wesboy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2013, 11:09 AM   #323
Jeeper
 
sparky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Phila
Posts: 1,942
We're on a mission from God.
sparky is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2013, 04:41 PM   #324
Jeeper
 
Willybusmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 194
The older you get, the more rules they're gonna TRY to get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin man. L-i-v-i-n
Willybusmc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2013, 05:07 PM   #325
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willybusmc View Post
The older you get, the more rules they're gonna TRY to get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin man. L-i-v-i-n
" Melba Toast"
" You better have yer wood screws in cause im fixin to blow yer doors off!"
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2013, 06:37 PM   #326
Jeeper
 
Willybusmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisbman View Post

" Melba Toast"
" You better have yer wood screws in cause im fixin to blow yer doors off!"
Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place.
Willybusmc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2013, 06:41 PM   #327
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willybusmc View Post
Well, all I'm saying is that I want to look back and say that I did I the best I could while I was stuck in this place. Had as much fun as I could while I was stuck in this place. Played as hard as I could while I was stuck in this place... Dogged as many girls as I could while I was stuck in this place.
Hey there, soon-to-be Devil Dog, I expect nothing less than a quote from "Heartbreak Ridge". Extra points for a quote from "Sands of Iwo Jima"

Get to work...
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-25-2013, 11:28 PM   #328
Jeeper
 
Jeep Dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Southern NJ
Posts: 211
"F@cking Catalina Wine Mixer."
Jeep Dreamer is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2013, 12:34 AM   #329
Jeeper
 
krisbman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Cheshire Oregon
Posts: 8,360
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Dreamer View Post
"F@cking Catalina Wine Mixer."
"This house is a fu$$ing prison on the planet bullshit in the galaxy this sucks camel d&&ks
krisbman is online now   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-26-2013, 08:25 AM   #330
Jeeper
 
Willybusmc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senior Chief View Post

Hey there, soon-to-be Devil Dog, I expect nothing less than a quote from "Heartbreak Ridge". Extra points for a quote from "Sands of Iwo Jima"

Get to work...
Highway: My name's Gunnery Sergeant Highway and I've drunk more beer and banged more quiff and pissed more blood and stomped more ass that all of you numbnuts put together. Now Major Powers has put me in charge of this reconisence platoon.

Willybusmc is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Favorite Movie Quotes Thread! Levinoss Off-Topic 82 09-08-2011 02:08 PM
Uncanny movie test, how does it figure out what your favorite 2012 movie will be!! Jerry Bransford Off-Topic 8 05-12-2011 12:41 AM
What's Your Favorite Christmas Movie? jgano23 Off-Topic 59 12-09-2009 11:46 AM
what are your all time favorite movie quotes? jeeptales Off-Topic 77 08-21-2008 09:29 AM
Favorite quotes debruins Off-Topic 0 09-28-2007 10:37 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:55 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC