For all the people in jersey - Page 12 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-31-2011, 07:34 AM   #331
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcw320 View Post
How many u got so far?
We have 10, including myself, who have an interest of meeting up and cruising. Only a handfull have PM'ed the information that I need to get the ball rolling. So we'll see. I've sent out reminders, in a couple more days I'll send more.

__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-31-2011, 02:05 PM   #332
Jeeper
 
RB-10rubicon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Princeton area in new jersey
Posts: 1,117
Ten is a good start .lets try to hit 25

RB-10rubicon is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-31-2011, 02:15 PM   #333
Newb
 
I_Bleed_Orange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: New Jersery
Posts: 6
Send a message via Yahoo to I_Bleed_Orange
I am also interested.
I_Bleed_Orange is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #334
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB-10rubicon
Ten is a good start .lets try to hit 25
Yea!
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-31-2011, 08:41 PM   #335
Jeeper
 
Rick8240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Posts: 397
hey guys would love a meet & greet, looking to find local jeepsters as well, Iam from East Rutherford, weekends are best for me
Rick8240 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-31-2011, 08:49 PM   #336
Jeeper
 
mcw320's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: South Jersey
Posts: 187
Rick make sure you send tons-o-fun a pm with ur #
mcw320 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-31-2011, 10:14 PM   #337
Jeeper
 
Rick8240's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: East Rutherford, NJ
Posts: 397
MCW 320, will do thanks
__________________
2nd Place, is Only the First loser.... Winners Train... Losers Complain... BaseBall... you have to love this game
Rick8240 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-01-2011, 07:57 AM   #338
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB-10rubicon View Post
Ten is a good start .lets try to hit 25
I like your enthusiasm, I'm sending messeges to all I can think of lol. I'm glad to see that you guys and girls are really into this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcw320 View Post
Rick make sure you send tons-o-fun a pm with ur #
Thanks for the help and getting me the PM's. It's really appreciated

If you guys and girls can help me remind people to get me the information I need the sooner I can get to the dates/times/places. I really appreciate everything you guys have been/are doing to get this meet going. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you, I'm sure we're going to have a great time........ topless and dirty baby lol the only way a jeeper knows how
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #339
Newb
 
TantalizingTammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
If you guys and girls can help me remind people to get me the information I need the sooner I can get to the dates/times/places. I really appreciate everything you guys have been/are doing to get this meet going. I'm really looking forward to meeting all of you, I'm sure we're going to have a great time........ topless and dirty baby lol the only way a jeeper knows how

I posted a link and information to a "Jeep owners who knit/crochet" group that I_Bleed_Orange and I belong to. There are a few people on there from NJ and a few not to far away in PA. I figured it was worth a post to see if any of them wanted to come join in on the fun.
TantalizingTammy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-03-2011, 07:20 PM   #340
Jeeper
 
weakkneewillie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kingston Pa
Posts: 355
OK gotta do it...If I get banned I get banned..But this thread is PERFECT for this joke(and thats all it is people)....Why cant you get a good BJ in Jersey any more?...All the CSers moved to the Poconos.
__________________
DONT DRINK AND POST
(I should follow my own advice once in awhile.)
weakkneewillie is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2011, 08:32 AM   #341
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Ok all you NJ jeepers, the time has come. I'm planning our little meet and greet for OCTOBER 1ST, 2011 at 1/2PM (which ever is best for the majority, can be changed if needed). I sent out PM's to those who have let me know that they were interested in a meet and greet with all the information. If there are more who want to jump aboard PM and we'll kick the tires and light the fires. Thanks again for all the help, looking forward to meeting you all. -TOF-
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2011, 11:01 AM   #342
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Woot!
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2011, 11:44 AM   #343
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Woot!
Does that mean you're down for this date and time little lady? It would be such a shame for you to miss all the fun that we're going to have lol. Hope this is enough time for you to request off for that day. Hope you can make it
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #344
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

Does that mean you're down for this date and time little lady? It would be such a shame for you to miss all the fun that we're going to have lol. Hope this is enough time for you to request off for that day. Hope you can make it
I'm putting in the paper as we speak lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #345
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
I'm putting in the paper as we speak lol
Beautiful, I'll be marking you down as a YES can't wait to meet you little lady.
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 07:51 AM   #346
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

Beautiful, I'll be marking you down as a YES can't wait to meet you little lady.
Fabulous! Lol I can't explain to you the silly look I got from coworkers when they snooped and asked why I was requesting off..lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:12 AM   #347
Just a kid at heart...

WF Supporting Member
 
seadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Almost where I belong...
Posts: 14,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Fabulous! Lol I can't explain to you the silly look I got from coworkers when they snooped and asked why I was requesting off..lol
What? They didn't understand when you told them you were meeting a bunch of strangers in the middle of nowhere? And were going to party and get muddy with them?

makes perfect sense to me....
__________________
Brian



I tried to be good, but I got bored...
seadog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:14 AM   #348
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog

What? They didn't understand when you told them you were meeting a bunch of strangers in the middle of nowhere? And were going to party and get muddy with them?

makes perfect sense to me....
They drive mustangs, a mini van and a Ford focus... no, they didn't get.it. though my boss with an x Terra gets it (and bonus points shes lookin at jeeps!)
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:35 AM   #349
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog View Post
What? They didn't understand when you told them you were meeting a bunch of strangers in the middle of nowhere? And were going to party and get muddy with them?

makes perfect sense to me....
Makes perfect sense to me too lol. I think it's kinda wierd that people just don't grasp the concept of other people gathering together with a similar/common interest, aka "a meet". It just blows my mind what a forgein idea that is to a lot of people. I went to a 3000GT/STEALTH meet awhile back and when we were all stopped in a line we had people asking if we were all together or if it was just a huge coinsidence that 15+ of the same car just so happen to be in a line lol. Our answers varied from, "WOAAAA, where there hell did the rest of these 3S's come from?" to "Yeah, we're together. Just don't tell anyone you saw us."
"Why?"
"Cause we really don't exist, we're just a figment of your imagination."
Then we'd drive off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
They drive mustangs, a mini van and a Ford focus... no, they didn't get.it. though my boss with an x Terra gets it (and bonus points shes lookin at jeeps!)
LOL I give you points for converting her
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:40 AM   #350
Just a kid at heart...

WF Supporting Member
 
seadog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Almost where I belong...
Posts: 14,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
Makes perfect sense to me too lol. I think it's kinda wierd that people just don't grasp the concept of other people gathering together with a similar/common interest, aka "a meet".
I'm new into this Jeeping thing, but what few gatherings I've been to, I've had a blast. Didn't know anybody when I showed up, but made new friends rather quickly.

And, like everywhere else, I've met people I don't particularly care for. And, I'm sure that some don't care for me. But, If they got stuck, I'd help them out.
__________________
Brian



I tried to be good, but I got bored...
seadog is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:43 AM   #351
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

Makes perfect sense to me too lol. I think it's kinda wierd that people just don't grasp the concept of other people gathering together with a similar/common interest, aka "a meet". It just blows my mind what a forgein idea that is to a lot of people. I went to a 3000GT/STEALTH meet awhile back and when we were all stopped in a line we had people asking if we were all together or if it was just a huge coinsidence that 15+ of the same car just so happen to be in a line lol. Our answers varied from, "WOAAAA, where there hell did the rest of these 3S's come from?" to "Yeah, we're together. Just don't tell anyone you saw us."
"Why?"
"Cause we really don't exist, we're just a figment of your imagination."
Then we'd drive off.

LOL I give you points for converting her
I can understand the 'awkwardness' (so to speak) of trusting and meeting up with 'strangers' but cmon. Either way its my decision.*shakes head* and I'm working on her. She will own one! .. or a murano...but I'm trying to steer her in the right direction.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:45 AM   #352
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog

I'm new into this Jeeping thing, but what few gatherings I've been to, I've had a blast. Didn't know anybody when I showed up, but made new friends rather quickly.

And, like everywhere else, I've met people I don't particularly care for. And, I'm sure that some don't care for me. But, If they got stuck, I'd help them out.
I gotta.admit the jeep bond is super cool. My buddy when him and I were in his Wrangler. It broke down, and sure as $h!t the only one who stopped to help us was another Wrangler. It was cool as anything.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #353
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by seadog View Post
I'm new into this Jeeping thing, but what few gatherings I've been to, I've had a blast. Didn't know anybody when I showed up, but made new friends rather quickly.

And, like everywhere else, I've met people I don't particularly care for. And, I'm sure that some don't care for me. But, If they got stuck, I'd help them out.
That's half the fun though, meeting new people. I mean jeepgurl and I play some video games here and there together and we have a good time. Putting a face to the name and voice is just the rest of the package so to speak lol. P.S. I'm not trying to be creepy Em lol, that just tends to be how things that come out of my mouth sound lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
I can understand the 'awkwardness' (so to speak) of trusting and meeting up with 'strangers' but cmon. Either way its my decision.*shakes head* and I'm working on her. She will own one! .. or a murano...but I'm trying to steer her in the right direction.
I'm sure everyone is a little nervous about meeting new people, but who isn't? I think it is going to be a great time we just need to figure out exactly where we are all going to meet and what we're going to do when we get there.
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 08:59 AM   #354
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

That's half the fun though, meeting new people. I mean jeepgurl and I play some video games here and there together and we have a good time. Putting a face to the name and voice is just the rest of the package so to speak lol. P.S. I'm not trying to be creepy Em lol, that just tends to be how things that come out of my mouth sound lol.

I'm sure everyone is a little nervous about meeting new people, but who isn't? I think it is going to be a great time we just need to figure out exactly where we are all going to meet and what we're going to do when we get there.
It takes a lot to get me creeped out. Lol nbd, cuz I tend to make things.sound creepy as well. A little nervous doesn't even begin to cover.it. Haha I'm pretty sure I've been a hermit far too long, and I know it'll be fun, so I can get over it. Lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 09:50 AM   #355
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
It takes a lot to get me creeped out. Lol nbd, cuz I tend to make things.sound creepy as well. A little nervous doesn't even begin to cover.it. Haha I'm pretty sure I've been a hermit far too long, and I know it'll be fun, so I can get over it. Lol
Lol, yeah I know. You've told me once or twice. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous too lol. Like you I'll get over it really quickly
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #356
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

Lol, yeah I know. You've told me once or twice. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty nervous too lol. Like you I'll get over it really quickly
Haha I do hope so! I gotta admit, looking forward to making some awesome new (cooler) friends! Lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 10:54 AM   #357
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Haha I do hope so! I gotta admit, looking forward to making some awesome new (cooler) friends! Lol
Lol, why thank you little lady you're pretty cool yourself. I like making new friends and making my list bigger.
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 11:55 AM   #358
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

Lol, why thank you little lady you're pretty cool yourself. I like making new friends and making my list bigger.
Word to that. I also think it'll be awesome to have people who actually wanna talk about jeeps. Lol it gets old being alone on that topic.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #359
Newb
 
TantalizingTammy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun View Post
Ok all you NJ jeepers, the time has come. I'm planning our little meet and greet for OCTOBER 1ST, 2011 at 1/2PM (which ever is best for the majority, can be changed if needed). I sent out PM's to those who have let me know that they were interested in a meet and greet with all the information. If there are more who want to jump aboard PM and we'll kick the tires and light the fires. Thanks again for all the help, looking forward to meeting you all. -TOF-

So it's a date then!! Anytime between 10&10 works for me. I'm very much looking forward to meeting everyone.
TantalizingTammy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 09-07-2011, 06:38 PM   #360
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 38,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by TantalizingTammy

So it's a date then!! Anytime between 10&10 works for me. I'm very much looking forward to meeting everyone.
Woo!

__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What to do with tailgaters? GoldenSahara00 TJ General Discussion Forum 137 03-24-2011 03:33 PM
Sick of people b.s excuses tact Off-Topic 30 08-04-2010 11:15 AM
I hate people with nothing better to do! ccain Off-Topic 61 04-24-2010 07:14 PM
What do people look for in a Jeep website? JeepGuide Off-Topic 19 04-12-2006 02:56 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:42 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC