He man club - Page 164 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 02-01-2013, 09:49 AM   #4891
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
What the heck are Dub2's??

__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:59 AM   #4892
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
W2

I need to teach you some of this new fangled english.

Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 10:25 AM   #4893
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
I can't seem to let go of my English teacher's words that were engrained on my brain. "Words mean things."

This new English stuff confuses me.
__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 12:11 PM   #4894
Jeeper
 
Tippittrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 846
Try using urban dictionary to help with translation.
Tippittrg is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 04:04 PM   #4895
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
Urban dictionary... does Webster's put that out?
__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 09:38 PM   #4896
Jeeper
 
Tippittrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 846
Uh, no. Urbandictionary.com
Tippittrg is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #4897
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Just stay away from words like Cleveland Steamer, Gotse, Blue Waffle and Hot Carl.



Now he's going to look!
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:16 AM   #4898
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Just stay away from words like Cleveland Steamer, Gotse, Blue Waffle and Hot Carl.



Now he's going to look!

I have heard of a couple of those... I will NOT go look. I see what you tried to do there.
__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:10 AM   #4899
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
Groaners

Hear is a list of groaners to start your day off right.

Punography!

I tried to catch some Fog. I mist.

When chemists die, they barium.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Than it dawned on me.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

I did a theatrical performance about puns . It was a play on words.

They told me I had type A blood, but it was a Type- O.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

PMS jokes aren't funny, period.

Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.

Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.

Energizer bunny arrested. Charged with battery.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it!

Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Broken pencils are pointless.

What do you call a dinosaur with a extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

All the toilets in New York 's police stations have been stolen. Police have nothing to go on.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.

Velcro - what a rip off!

Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.

Venison for dinner? Oh deer!

Earthquake in Washington obviously government's fault.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:28 AM   #4900
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Went to a Coheed concert in DC last night. Now I'm deaf.
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:18 AM   #4901
Jeeper
 
Los57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC 0369
Hear is a list of groaners to start your day off right.

Punography!

I tried to catch some Fog. I mist.

When chemists die, they barium.

Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.

A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.

How does Moses make his tea? Hebrews it.

I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Than it dawned on me.

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.

I did a theatrical performance about puns . It was a play on words.

They told me I had type A blood, but it was a Type- O.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

PMS jokes aren't funny, period.

Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.

Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.

Energizer bunny arrested. Charged with battery.

I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.

How do you make holy water? Boil the hell out of it!

Did you hear about the cross eyed teacher who lost her job because she couldn't control her pupils?

When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.

What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me!

Broken pencils are pointless.

What do you call a dinosaur with a extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.

England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.

All the toilets in New York 's police stations have been stolen. Police have nothing to go on.

I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.

Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.

Velcro - what a rip off!

Cartoonist found dead in home. Details are sketchy.

Venison for dinner? Oh deer!

Earthquake in Washington obviously government's fault.

I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.

Be kind to your dentist. He has fillings, too.
Hahaha! Hilarious!
Los57 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:48 AM   #4902
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Well the 20 year old broke up with me, so the money I was going to spend on her for Valentines day and her birthday just bought me an iPhone 5, case, and car charger. I get to do my taxes this week too and then I can order my soft top for the summer.
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:53 AM   #4903
Jeeper
 
Yeahbuddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Montana
Posts: 2,634
Sorry to hear man...go give the jeep a nice wax and wash now
Yeahbuddy is online now   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #4904
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeahbuddy View Post
Sorry to hear man...go give the jeep a nice wax and wash now
Screw that. It's cold and it doesn't look too bad for not being cleaned since July.
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #4905
Jeeper
 
Aleater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 190
I love florida.... air conditioner is running at my house...
Aleater is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:10 PM   #4906
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 33,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Well the 20 year old broke up with me, so the money I was going to spend on her for Valentines day and her birthday just bought me an iPhone 5, case, and car charger. I get to do my taxes this week too and then I can order my soft top for the summer.
Women use comfort food. We buy jeep parts lol
mackdj1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:32 PM   #4907
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
I get a little over $3K back this year. Just need to find a house I like at a price I like.
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 08:37 PM   #4908
Jeeper
 
Tippittrg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 846
Finally bought a rifle, now can't find ammo.
Tippittrg is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:29 AM   #4909
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Well, I think I ruined her day this morning by mentioning that she's the reason a friend of mine cut it off with a girl he's been seeing...because they were dyking out on his couch. :\

And I just got another girl's number about 5 minutes ago that wants to go for a topless ride in the Jeep. She's got tattoos too...I dig it.
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 02:24 PM   #4910
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 33,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
Well, I think I ruined her day this morning by mentioning that she's the reason a friend of mine cut it off with a girl he's been seeing...because they were dyking out on his couch. :\

And I just got another girl's number about 5 minutes ago that wants to go for a topless ride in the Jeep. She's got tattoos too...I dig it.
pics
mackdj1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:54 AM   #4911
Jeeper
 
Los57's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Surprise, AZ
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six
Well, I think I ruined her day this morning by mentioning that she's the reason a friend of mine cut it off with a girl he's been seeing...because they were dyking out on his couch. :\

And I just got another girl's number about 5 minutes ago that wants to go for a topless ride in the Jeep. She's got tattoos too...I dig it.
Best way to get over a chick is another chick.
Los57 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:02 AM   #4912
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
pics
One I took of her a few years back when we were hanging out and I was taking photos.

Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:50 AM   #4913
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
One I took of her a few years back when we were hanging out and I was taking photos.

Uh, very cute! Is this the NEW one or the past one? I think Mack mayyyy have been saying "pics" for the couch session...
__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:06 AM   #4914
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC 0369 View Post
Uh, very cute! Is this the NEW one or the past one? I think Mack mayyyy have been saying "pics" for the couch session...
I don't think those are going to come up. They're on my phone. Maybe I'll get drunk and vindictive one night coming up.

Photos of the ex from the concert last week:



Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #4915
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post
I don't think those are going to come up. They're on my phone. Maybe I'll get drunk and vindictive one night coming up.

Photos of the ex from the concert last week:



You're my hero.
__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:30 AM   #4916
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC 0369 View Post
You're my hero.
Awe, shucks.
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #4917
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 33,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC 0369 View Post

Uh, very cute! Is this the NEW one or the past one? I think Mack mayyyy have been saying "pics" for the couch session...
Yup
mackdj1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:03 PM   #4918
Jeeper
 
mackdj1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Tropical Nova Scotia
Posts: 33,932
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six View Post

Awe, shucks.
Did you ever get the dw fixed?
mackdj1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 09:31 AM   #4919
Six
Jeeper
 
Six's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Durtburg, WV
Posts: 1,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackdj1 View Post
Did you ever get the dw fixed?
It's better. With everything that's been going on I haven't really messed with it. I got the bits and stuff I need to finish up the bolt kit.

The guy from Rock Krawler e-mail be back once and after that I didn't hear from him. I e-mail him two more times once a week after that and never got any response. A+ on customer service guys!
Six is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:09 PM   #4920
Jeeper
 
USMC 0369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 2,113
Happiness is ~ Finding out your Ex got the Herp from the FIRST guy she screwed after your divorce.

__________________


Death smiles at everyone...Marines smile back.
USMC 0369 is offline   Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:06 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC