High School Jeepers Thread - Page 115 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-27-2011, 12:40 PM   #3421
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
That sucks. Wish we could grow mangoes. I have an orange tree, and I've only ever gotten 1 orange from it. Lol
back in the day when i was little we had citrus trees oranges, limes, and lemons so good. then he had some epidemic back in 97-98 and the county cut them down and killed them. well apparently did so. my lemon tree and orange trees and guava trees are gone. but my lime tree started growing again and we got fruit last year and their like atomic limes they were the size of a soft ball if not bigger about 1/4-1/2 inch of skin on them it was crazy

blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:42 PM   #3422
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

back in the day when i was little we had citrus trees oranges, limes, and lemons so good. then he had some epidemic back in 97-98 and the county cut them down and killed them. well apparently did so. my lemon tree and orange trees and guava trees are gone. but my lime tree started growing again and we got fruit last year and their like atomic limes they were the size of a soft ball if not bigger about 1/4-1/2 inch of skin on them it was crazy
I have a fig tree, top that. Jk

__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #3423
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
I have a fig tree, top that. Jk
you just started a fight you cant win :P
i have the following
2 avacado trees producing full effect
2 mango trees producing full affect
4 anones trees ( sugar apple trees) producing full affect
1 longan tree producing full affect
1 coconut tree its bigger than my house
1 lychee tree producing well before my mom and i attacted it in full effect
and a fence line of bannana trees producing bannanas ever now and then
and my mom converted my old tree house/jungle set they built out of wood in to her personal orchid collection
all sitting on 2 achers of land
well its all my parents i just consume :O

P.S > anyones welcome to come and take some fruit if they like by the way < just stop by :P
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:49 PM   #3424
Jeeper
 
NCJeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Connelly Springs, North Carolina
Posts: 3,762
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
I have a fig tree, top that. Jk
I have a money tree...
__________________
When in doubt, power out!
NCJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:52 PM   #3425
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCJeepin View Post
I have a money tree...
i want one!
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #3426
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

you just started a fight you cant win :P
i have the following
2 avacado trees producing full effect
2 mango trees producing full affect
4 anones trees ( sugar apple trees) producing full affect
1 longan tree producing full affect
1 coconut tree its bigger than my house
1 lychee tree producing well before my mom and i attacted it in full effect
and a fence line of bannana trees producing bannanas ever now and then
and my mom converted my old tree house/jungle set they built out of wood in to her personal orchid collection
all sitting on 2 achers of land
well its all my parents i just consume :O

P.S > anyones welcome to come and take some fruit if they like by the way < just stop by :P
You could ups me some! Lol there's s few of those I know nothing about.
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:53 PM   #3427
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCJeepin
I have a money tree...
I hope you don't put the fruit in your mouth...
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:54 PM   #3428
Jeeper
 
Zetsumei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCJeepin
I have a money tree...
You too?
Zetsumei is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #3429
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
You could ups me some! Lol there's s few of those I know nothing about.
haha i will i was the same way. when i was little guys dont judge, but i did alot with plants n stuff when i was little with my mom and her orchids. i still do but more of the big trees and such.
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 12:58 PM   #3430
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

haha i will i was the same way. when i was little guys dont judge, but i did alot with plants n stuff when i was little with my mom and her orchids. i still do but more of the big trees and such.
My mom lived in FL on three occasions. I wanna take her down there again, one of these days.
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:03 PM   #3431
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
My mom lived in FL on three occasions. I wanna take her down there again, one of these days.
do it ill set up a date with the club and you can tag along with the club and go wheeling with us. :P we're (club) setting up a ocala trip next summer im saving-up for gass!
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #3432
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

do it ill set up a date with the club and you can tag along with the club and go wheeling with us. :P we're (club) setting up a ocala trip next summer im saving-up for gass!
I'll consider it. Lol She lived near the Everglades once, and I think Miami another time. Ever been across the 7 mile bridge?
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:06 PM   #3433
Jeeper
 
99Wrangler4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,270
Images: 58
gonna be a junior...class of 2013!
__________________
DONT HOLD BACK
OlllllllO
My 2.5L will your 4.0L
Never drive faster than you can see
99Wrangler4x4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #3434
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Wrangler4x4
gonna be a junior...class of 2013!
Zet and I just got old. Lol But welcome, anywho!
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:07 PM   #3435
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
well i never old you guys im in 3 clubs. :P black jeep society which was a big thing but me and my friends have. ( we have black jeeps) im also affiliated with everglades jeep and 4x4's, also HOMEGROWN OFFROAD <- more time in with them because their closer, but everglades goes up and down florida all the time to go wheeling. so i tag along for the ocala nat. foresttrip next year yeahhhh!
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:08 PM   #3436
Jeeper
 
Zetsumei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Wrangler4x4
gonna be a junior...class of 2013!
Welcome! Rocky and I have gotten old ahahaha.
Zetsumei is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #3437
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ
well i never old you guys im in 3 clubs. :P black jeep society which was a big thing but me and my friends have. ( we have black jeeps) im also affiliated with everglades jeep and 4x4's, also HOMEGROWN OFFROAD <- more time in with them because their closer, but everglades goes up and down florida all the time to go wheeling. so i tag along for the ocala nat. foresttrip next year yeahhhh!
I would tag along with the black jeeps. Lol I'm thinking about going to the TN river, to wheel. There should be some trails there, that would be sweet. Lol
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:10 PM   #3438
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
I'll consider it. Lol She lived near the Everglades once, and I think Miami another time. Ever been across the 7 mile bridge?
i run it ..... i do a metabolic run on it with my dad, but that was this past winter. i go to the keys all the time my friend has a boat!!!!!!
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:12 PM   #3439
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
I would tag along with the black jeeps. Lol I'm thinking about going to the TN river, to wheel. There should be some trails there, that would be sweet. Lol
if i do the ocala trip mind letting me sleep over in tenn or any local cheep hotel/motels close to tenn river? im down to go wheeling with you ill talk to my crew
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:13 PM   #3440
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

i run it ..... i do a metabolic run on it with my dad, but that was this past winter. i go to the keys all the time my friend has a boat!!!!!!
Aggh! I'm starting to hate FL...Jk. Tn has...corn! And cotton! and under-represented minorities.
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:14 PM   #3441
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

if i do the ocala trip mind letting me sleep over in tenn or any local cheep hotel/motels close to tenn river? im down to go wheeling with you ill talk to my crew
I don't even know where Ocala is. Lol
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #3442
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
I don't even know where Ocala is. Lol
right underneath you honey its right there next to Jacksonville psh and you r in college aready? you how old again? :PPP i sent a leatter to the coach of uf and he emailed me back !!!!!!!!!! he cant call me but we can email so its legal in the ncaa recruiting requirements !!! im safe and miami is nothing but cubans and hatians now. haha its w/e
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:20 PM   #3443
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

right underneath you honey its right there next to Jacksonville psh and you r in college aready? you how old again? :PPP i sent a leatter to the coach of uf and he emailed me back !!!!!!!!!! he cant call me but we can email so its legal in the ncaa recruiting requirements !!! im safe and miami is nothing but cubans and hatians now. haha its w/e
Jacksonville FL? I is a college stewdent, Yo.
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:29 PM   #3444
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
rockey heres some pics from the ej4x4 club when they went last summer i was suposed to go but i slept in and they left me
they took a raptor right off the showroom floor out there they said it to good at some points it was too heavy at some points


heres the link from one of the photographers that went
Jeep Ocala Nat'l Forest Trip, 02/26/2011 - a set on Flickr if oyu have a computer
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:31 PM   #3445
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
Jacksonville FL? I is a college stewdent, Yo.
haha what year? im class of 2012 highschool cant wait i want to move upnorth! to be honest i hate miami!
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #3446
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
That looks really cool. Some of those jeeps are just too clean, though. Lol
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:33 PM   #3447
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ

haha what year? im class of 2012 highschool cant wait i want to move upnorth! to be honest i hate miami!
Well I'm starting freshman year this fall. No, stay down there. Lol
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:34 PM   #3448
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
bear island ride i didnt know about it but its on the forum looks fun!
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:37 PM   #3449
Jeeper
 
blackhawk_TJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Homestead Florida
Posts: 3,269
Send a message via AIM to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via MSN to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Yahoo to blackhawk_TJ Send a message via Skype™ to blackhawk_TJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
Well I'm starting freshman year this fall. No, stay down there. Lol
i feel the love if i go up north fl for college ill most likely live with my cousin. he has a black tj too!!!!!!!!!! but i got mine 1st back in 03 with 36xxx now she has 109 flat :P hes either in gainsville i believe or orlando i forgot fail his wife has a zj
blackhawk_TJ is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-27-2011, 01:43 PM   #3450
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawk_TJ
bear island ride i didnt know about it but its on the forum looks fun!
There's too many non jeeps in that. Lol and what's with all the tops and doors?

__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
jack is a big deal , kenny is the big deal. , let's make a deal... , no big deal , ryan is a bigger deal , ryans deal is bigger , ryans deal is stupid

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Multi-Quote Scout Off-Topic 27 02-16-2012 03:47 PM
06 tj high school build Drakea94 Builders Corner 66 08-20-2011 09:01 PM
SCHOOL 1977 vs. SCHOOL 2007 tazmann910 Off-Topic 13 12-17-2007 11:30 AM
Which Thread is that? nicolas-eric TJ General Discussion Forum 24 11-28-2007 07:04 PM


» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:41 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC