High School Jeepers Thread - Page 49 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 06-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #1441
Jeeper
 
Zetsumei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,269
I had 551 in mine...

Zetsumei is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:28 PM   #1442
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei
I had 551 in mine...
Seriously?! That's huge-mongus.

__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #1443
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
Just a thought: anyone wanna list their top 3 favorite movies? And I vote dark wheels.

We have about 130 kids in my class. not huge but, the kid im bellow is like weird... hes not smart, but he is. like he has no common sense but is just really good at math. and takes the easy other classes. I have been taking advanced courses since like 3rd grade. I barely try, school is so easy and I'm still 2nd.

Also, movies, boondock saints, braveheart, and never back down.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:31 PM   #1444
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsumei View Post
I had 551 in mine...

haha thats pretty big. I live in the middle of nowhere PA. our school covers the second largest land area of any district in PA. which is like around 500 schools or some crap. so its the boonies
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:32 PM   #1445
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00

We have about 130 kids in my class. not huge but, the kid im bellow is like weird... hes not smart, but he is. like he has no common sense but is just really good at math. and takes the easy other classes. I have been taking advanced courses since like 3rd grade. I barely try, school is so easy and I'm still 2nd.
School was horribly easy. I'm starting college with 12 credits, I was in the special kids program too. Lol
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #1446
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
Mine would have to be: The Rocky Horror Picture Show, American Beauty, and Fight Club. However, spot 3, likewise, is subject to change. Lol

fight club is good. my cousin was once high after gettin his wisdom teeth out and he told me I look like brad pitt in the scene when they are in that bar before theyre first fight.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:33 PM   #1447
Jeeper
 
NCJeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Connelly Springs, North Carolina
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
Really though. Lol I had 210 in my graduating class.
Oh I'm gonna be a senior next year. And I go to a pretty small school that just opened in '08 and I think my class has like 150-160ish.
__________________
When in doubt... 4HI and romp it!
NCJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:34 PM   #1448
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
School was horribly easy. I'm starting college with 12 credits, I was in the special kids program too. Lol
Yay for special kids! I have like 6 from this year and can get that many this year too I think so I will be there with ya. haha. I dont want to go to college though.... my parents dont like that.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:35 PM   #1449
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00

fight club is good. my cousin was once high after gettin his wisdom teeth out and he told me I look like brad pitt in the scene when they are in that bar before theyre first fight.
And how did that make you feel? lol
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #1450
Jeeper
 
NCJeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Connelly Springs, North Carolina
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 View Post
We have about 130 kids in my class. not huge but, the kid im bellow is like weird... hes not smart, but he is. like he has no common sense but is just really good at math. and takes the easy other classes. I have been taking advanced courses since like 3rd grade. I barely try, school is so easy and I'm still 2nd.

Also, movies, boondock saints, braveheart, and never back down.
Oh I forgot about never back down, that's a BA movie.
__________________
When in doubt... 4HI and romp it!
NCJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #1451
Jeeper
 
gregward93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phenix City,AL
Posts: 106
Jeep

I will be a senior in high school this year, heres my baby,
2"RC Lift
33" BFG M/T
15x9 mamba m5 wheels
side guards and other little stuff
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SNC00131.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	231.6 KB
ID:	53328  
gregward93 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:37 PM   #1452
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,446
Made me feel like the man. I mean I am ripped as heck and I love fighting got kicked outa school last year for beating a kid up, but he swung first so. and yeah never back down is the shiz. I get netflix.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:38 PM   #1453
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Advice to anyone who is going to watch An Education in the future: Stop watching as soon as he proposes to her. Remember these words of wisdom...
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:39 PM   #1454
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00
Made me feel like the man. I mean I am ripped as heck and I love fighting got kicked outa school last year for beating a kid up, but he swung first so. and yeah never back down is the shiz. I get netflix.
Meathead, Eh? Lol
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:42 PM   #1455
Jeeper
 
Drakea94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98

Yeah...chicks totally dig the blacked out stuff....
Goin to buy black spray paint right now
__________________
"You can't let the 1% di*kheads ruin your day, you have to remember the 99% of people who are nice"


"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
General George Patton Jr.
Drakea94 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #1456
Jeeper
 
RockyWrangler98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 8,127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakea94

Goin to buy black spray paint right now
Lol I was being facetious...I drive a blacked out jeep... :P
__________________
"Why do you drive something like that?" ...To which I reply: "To make people like you ask questions like that."
RockyWrangler98 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:45 PM   #1457
Rock-Rubber

WF Supporting Member
 
GoldenSahara00's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: SCPA
Posts: 16,446
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98 View Post
Meathead, Eh? Lol

If I was a meat head I wouldnt be 2nd in my class :P I have varied interests, and lifting, contact sports, and beating up stoners who punch me first just happen to be involved.
__________________
Ryan - A good eye, a light foot, and a smart rig.
Bolt-ons are boring
AMERICAN JEEPER
My Build - http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/pr...a00-74622.html
Rausch Creek Trip: 2014 Trip Coming Soon
GoldenSahara00 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:51 PM   #1458
Jeeper
 
NCJeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Connelly Springs, North Carolina
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenSahara00 View Post
If I was a meat head I wouldnt be 2nd in my class :P I have varied interests, and lifting, contact sports, and beating up stoners who punch me first just happen to be involved.
I respect that man. Can't stand those potheads that think they are so much cooler and better than you because they smoke.

And greg, your jeep is sick! I love that color with those wheels and tires.
__________________
When in doubt... 4HI and romp it!
NCJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 09:57 PM   #1459
Jeeper
 
DARI0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 165
(up two)^^^^ Oh my god, your too funny man.
__________________
Freakin' Jeeper

OlllllllO
DARI0 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:03 PM   #1460
Jeeper
 
Drakea94's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyWrangler98

Lol I was being facetious...I drive a blacked out jeep... :P
Girlfriend wants them painted black
__________________
"You can't let the 1% di*kheads ruin your day, you have to remember the 99% of people who are nice"


"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
General George Patton Jr.
Drakea94 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:09 PM   #1461
Jeeper
 
gregward93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phenix City,AL
Posts: 106
jeep

ha thanks man, on the inside i got blue LED lights near the foot pedals so when i have the top and doors off i can set "the mood" when im taking my girl out for a date night. ha but yea, my parents gave me my jeep but i paid for all my upgrades tires, wheels, lift, etc. oh i also got 2 10" Subs in the back too which hit perfectly. next pay check im getting seat covers. and your jeep is nice too man. heres the lights.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	SNC00126.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	173.1 KB
ID:	53335  
gregward93 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:17 PM   #1462
Jeeper
 
NCJeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Connelly Springs, North Carolina
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregward93 View Post
ha thanks man, on the inside i got blue LED lights near the foot pedals so when i have the top and doors off i can set "the mood" when im taking my girl out for a date night. ha but yea, my parents gave me my jeep but i paid for all my upgrades tires, wheels, lift, etc. oh i also got 2 10" Subs in the back too which hit perfectly. next pay check im getting seat covers. and your jeep is nice too man. heres the lights.
Haha it's too bad I don't have money for interior mods. I'd love to get some lights like that and some seat covers. After the rocker guards, tail light guards, pocket style fender flares, and the lift and tires I'm getting in a week or so, I'll be broke lol.
__________________
When in doubt... 4HI and romp it!
NCJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:20 PM   #1463
Upside-down Disorder
 
InvertChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NoVa
Posts: 7,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregward93
ha thanks man, on the inside i got blue LED lights near the foot pedals so when i have the top and doors off i can set "the mood" when im taking my girl out for a date night. ha but yea, my parents gave me my jeep but i paid for all my upgrades tires, wheels, lift, etc. oh i also got 2 10" Subs in the back too which hit perfectly. next pay check im getting seat covers. and your jeep is nice too man. heres the lights.
Not gonna lie, those lights are pretty sweet. I thought they might be ricey but they're well done. Diggin the Mambas too.

I'm looking to get a CB radio. Any ideas for which kind?
__________________
|2004 Jeep TJ "Green Machine"|4.0L 5 speed Dana44|33x12.50x15 Goodyear Duratracs|2.5" RC coils + 1.25" body lift|OME NitroSport shocks|4.56 gears|Skid Row Engine Skid|BCC Sliders|Currie AntiRock|
InvertChaos is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:23 PM   #1464
Jeeper
 
gregward93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phenix City,AL
Posts: 106
i want the poket style fender flares so bad but i like how my tires stick out a little bit from my flares now, plus they look good so no need to replace them. and actually, the lights i got from advanced auto parts for 20 bucks, they have all kinds of colors are are easy to install. the wiring is chearp but i did what i could with it. and if any one yall have trouble with keeping your fender flares black, use Mothers back to black. its like 5 dollars at any parts store and you dont hvae to ever worry about painting fender flares or anything like that. and i also want a stinger that goes on the stock bumper, i actually like the stock bumpers, there not bad. i have been looking at a warrior grille guard that is nice and it says it will fit but im gonna look around and see if i can find it for cheaper for 80 bucks.
gregward93 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:27 PM   #1465
Jeeper
 
Zetsumei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 4,269
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregward93 View Post
I will be a senior in high school this year, heres my baby,
2"RC Lift
33" BFG M/T
15x9 mamba m5 wheels
side guards and other little stuff
Lol I hate you. I wish I had an LJ... That's my next Jeep. It'll be my main trail rig.
Zetsumei is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #1466
Jeeper
 
DARI0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCJeepin View Post
Haha it's too bad I don't have money for interior mods. I'd love to get some lights like that and some seat covers. After the rocker guards, tail light guards, pocket style fender flares, and the lift and tires I'm getting in a week or so, I'll be broke lol.
I got a pair of LED strips for the foot area at walmart on a string for $14. Not really a bank breaker and will run off barely any power.

this kind of thing....

__________________
Freakin' Jeeper

OlllllllO
DARI0 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:32 PM   #1467
Jeeper
 
NCJeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Connelly Springs, North Carolina
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregward93 View Post
i want the poket style fender flares so bad but i like how my tires stick out a little bit from my flares now, plus they look good so no need to replace them. and actually, the lights i got from advanced auto parts for 20 bucks, they have all kinds of colors are are easy to install. the wiring is chearp but i did what i could with it. and if any one yall have trouble with keeping your fender flares black, use Mothers back to black. its like 5 dollars at any parts store and you dont hvae to ever worry about painting fender flares or anything like that. and i also want a stinger that goes on the stock bumper, i actually like the stock bumpers, there not bad. i have been looking at a warrior grille guard that is nice and it says it will fit but im gonna look around and see if i can find it for cheaper for 80 bucks.
Yea my flares aren't in too bad of shape either but my dad insisted that I get wider ones so that I won't throw crap up and mess up the paint with 33s. I like the stuck out tire look too but I also like pocket flares. It's a happy medium I guess.
__________________
When in doubt... 4HI and romp it!
NCJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:34 PM   #1468
Jeeper
 
gregward93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phenix City,AL
Posts: 106
hahaha yea but i love my LJ, its a 04 with 100,000 miles on it but i service it and keep it up. i dont do much mudding because i dont want to tear anything up but i do trails when i can find them. and to invert chaos, i honestly dont know much about CBs, i can ask my granddad tomorrow becuase he is big into CBs. i wil get back to you on it. but yea, after gas and i pay for some of the groceries in my house i am getting seat covers to mathc the lights and i really want a stinger looking grille guard but honestly dont know where to look or what to buy... any help would be greatly appreciated on that ha
gregward93 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:36 PM   #1469
Jeeper
 
gregward93's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Phenix City,AL
Posts: 106
invertchoas, your jeep is sick man
gregward93 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 06-12-2011, 10:41 PM   #1470
Jeeper
 
NCJeepin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Connelly Springs, North Carolina
Posts: 3,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregward93 View Post
hahaha yea but i love my LJ, its a 04 with 100,000 miles on it but i service it and keep it up. i dont do much mudding because i dont want to tear anything up but i do trails when i can find them. and to invert chaos, i honestly dont know much about CBs, i can ask my granddad tomorrow becuase he is big into CBs. i wil get back to you on it. but yea, after gas and i pay for some of the groceries in my house i am getting seat covers to mathc the lights and i really want a stinger looking grille guard but honestly dont know where to look or what to buy... any help would be greatly appreciated on that ha
About the stinger, you have a vast amount of options. The key is, budget. If you're on a tight budget, Smittybilt's stinger is decent from what I've heard. They get a bad rap from lots of people but idk. The OR Fab stinger is probably the best looking stinger I've seen for TJ/LJ. But all in all it depends on how much you are willing to spend.

__________________
When in doubt... 4HI and romp it!
NCJeepin is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Tags
jack is a big deal , kenny is the big deal. , let's make a deal... , no big deal , ryan is a bigger deal , ryans deal is bigger , ryans deal is stupid

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Multi-Quote Scout Off-Topic 27 02-16-2012 03:47 PM
06 tj high school build Drakea94 Builders Corner 66 08-20-2011 09:01 PM
SCHOOL 1977 vs. SCHOOL 2007 tazmann910 Off-Topic 13 12-17-2007 11:30 AM
Which Thread is that? nicolas-eric TJ General Discussion Forum 24 11-28-2007 07:04 PM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC