When you've had enough? I know when people start saying "what?" or averting their eyes...at home, I know how to be quiet, (mama and I and on different shifts). (When I start to make noise, or trip over things... My wife says I always know when to quit...it's when the fridge is empty! However, since I stay home when I drink, and tend to rant on the Forum (I feel everything, very strongly, when I am in my cups) How do YOU know when You've had enough? (and, yes, I am trying to curtail my use of the Forum when under the influence)
When Amy tells me I'm drunk or I rip the bathroom sink off the wall.
"But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg." - Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1782
Arguing with a truck driver is like wrestling with a pig in mud, eventually you realize the pig enjoys it.
When i feel like i have no limit i have reached and im then in denial at that vey moment someone tells me ive reached that limit and i get really pissed and shove them usually breaking that (vacuum) Then i get depants not funny and cry in the shower (clothed) in the alley (wet). Then i go to bed wet cold and unable to focus on anything.
about ten minutes before that is when i reach my limit
Its a JeeP thing ... I Dont Understand!
Dude, get a fridge in your garage, stock it. Then run your cable to your garage and buy a cheap tv. This has helped me in so many ways... I actually get some work done during commercials! I NEVER drive drunk, I don't have to pay for taxi's either! I have a fan, and a heater, I get to look at my JEEP as I pass the time...projects come to mind ('cause I'm in the Garage) and some actually happen!
THINGS THAT ARE DOWNRIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
01. Thanks, but I don't want to have sex.
02. Nope, no more booze for me.
03. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
04. Mac Donalds? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
05. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
06. Oh, I couldn't. No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
07. I'm not interested in fighting you.
08. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no
coordination. I'd hate to look like a fool.
09. Where is the nearest toilet? I refuse to hurl in the street.
10. I must be going home now as I have work in the morning.