I love my Jeep - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 10-06-2010, 12:32 PM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
I love my Jeep

So last night I had a very attractive female friend come over so I could fix teh shocks on her 2004 Nissan 350Z trunk. I've replace the gas shocks on cars before... you know the little clip you bend and connect it to the ball joint and done, easy fix... well the 350Z stock shocks have no clip and therefore cannot be easily popped off an replaced. I did a little Google searching and came up with the same results... remove the shocks by the ball join bolt and then dremel or hack saw the ball joint out.
It was like this: (not my pic by the way... just found a similar one online so I could better explain what the end looked like)

And there was nothing but a fairly new hack saw at my disposal... So I started cutting through the metal... not effective and I couldn't find anything to hold the shock steady enough so I could put a lot of force into the saw...then it hit me... my stock front tow hooks on my Jeep! I put the shock under the hook and in an angle and it with the help of my left hand, it held the shock stable enough for me to bare down on it and cut the screw joint out. Then took the ball joint screws, popped them into the trunk door, and happily clipped the new shocks on... they way shocks are suppose to be attached!

My jeep is the best. It just has to sit there and it does great things for me.

Just wanted to share my lame story because I have free time right now and I am bored. So yeah... :P

popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 12:35 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Sekstrand3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Back in Cali for awhile :)
Posts: 488
Did she take a ride on(in) the jeep
Hahah

__________________
Sheldon Ekstrand
2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

"It's a Jeep thing... You wouldn't understand."
Sekstrand3 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 01:14 PM   #3
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
You know it!

Also, she is a model and she agreed to do a mud shoot with my Jeep later this year when we start to get some rain. Mud... Jeep... Hot Girl... yeah... I LOVE my Jeep!
popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
ParaCAD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ocala, Fl
Posts: 1,329
Images: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by popstop785 View Post
You know it!

Also, she is a model and she agreed to do a mud shoot with my Jeep later this year when we start to get some rain. Mud... Jeep... Hot Girl... yeah... I LOVE my Jeep!

We will hold you to it......And will expect photos...until then...............

__________________
A.J.
ParaCAD is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
Ha ha ha, since it will be a Jeep thing, I am within rights to post them. She has done photoshoots with my old corvette and a bunch of Redtail Boas my friend and I own. And to top it off... she doesn't have that snobby bitch model persona. She is actually a great girl with a real personality. I'll see if I can find a vette pic and I will upload it.... I miss the vette....
popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
530ktm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 3,703
Images: 3
What the heck! I was expecting pictures of the really attractive female.
530ktm is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 05:38 PM   #7
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
The girl is with the Vette... it's a sports car shoot. I just can't find any here at work... I'm going to hit up model mayhem on my afternoon break.
popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 05:50 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
bobjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,646
Ok popstop what is in your avatar I zoomed it and still cant see lol. is it a fish?=
bobjenkins is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #9
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
Now this is one of my best friends, so please keep comments clean and respectful. We are decent Jeep people and I don't feel there will be a problem with that. Just felt it better safe than sorry. Thanks in advance.

Anyway, this is my soon to be my muddy Jeep girl!

With the Vette... I helped with this shoot just a few hours after my shoulder surgery... Gotta do what you gotta do! :P


This was last month where we got with a guy who was doing some photoshop stuff and a friend and I got 4 Redtail boas and and did different poses with them. This little Sunglow she is holding can go for $500-$1,000. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...Snakegirl1.jpg

There are 3 places where we have mud like this after a nice rain... it is perfect for a good shoot. I was told by her agents she is a high level model than one that is normally suppose to be doing a mud pose with my Jeep as it is less, Commercial? But her and I really good friends and so it will be done just for me because of all the times I take time to help her out. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/Mudlake1.jpg
popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 06:05 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
dvonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 45
you must update the thread when you get some Jeep pictures as well!
__________________
2000 TJ Sahara
Dual Tops
30X9.50R15
dvonk is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 06:13 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
Ok popstop what is in your avatar I zoomed it and still cant see lol. is it a fish?=
Really? She looks like a fish? Maybe I should change the avatar then... I mean if people can't tell what Alice is...

Maybe this will help?

How fast she flicks her tongue... this shot was a miracle! I love it though! It's perfect.


popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvonk View Post
you must update the thread when you get some Jeep pictures as well!
As soon as we get some rain and some quality mud around here, the shoot is going down. Should be within the next month or so. It will be fun and I'm looking forward to it. Good friends, offroading, little bit of mud, a model or two or three... sounds like a blast to me.
popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 06:23 PM   #13
Jeeper
 
bobjenkins's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,646
Quote:
Originally Posted by popstop785 View Post
Really? She looks like a fish? Maybe I should change the avatar then... I mean if people can't tell what Alice is...

Maybe this will help?

How fast she flicks her tongue... this shot was a miracle! I love it though! It's perfect.


oh I see now! nice pet!!
bobjenkins is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 06:37 PM   #14
The Bad Guy

WF Supporting Member
 
daggo66's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: NJ exile living in Baltimore
Posts: 22,079
Quote:
Originally Posted by popstop785 View Post
Now this is one of my best friends, so please keep comments clean and respectful. We are decent Jeep people and I don't feel there will be a problem with that. Just felt it better safe than sorry. Thanks in advance.

Anyway, this is my soon to be my muddy Jeep girl!

With the Vette... I helped with this shoot just a few hours after my shoulder surgery... Gotta do what you gotta do! :P


This was last month where we got with a guy who was doing some photoshop stuff and a friend and I got 4 Redtail boas and and did different poses with them. This little Sunglow she is holding can go for $500-$1,000. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...Snakegirl1.jpg

There are 3 places where we have mud like this after a nice rain... it is perfect for a good shoot. I was told by her agents she is a high level model than one that is normally suppose to be doing a mud pose with my Jeep as it is less, Commercial? But her and I really good friends and so it will be done just for me because of all the times I take time to help her out. http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...5/Mudlake1.jpg

She's not bad.
__________________
Tom

"I've got two things in this world, my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one."
daggo66 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 10-06-2010, 06:58 PM   #15
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Southern Nevada
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjenkins View Post
oh I see now! nice pet!!
Most people call it creepy, so thanks.
It was the child I kept in the divorce with a ex-girlfriend.

popstop785 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why I love my JK and thoughts on the Jeep community.... Mr. Sinister JK General Discussion Forum 48 12-15-2011 10:20 PM
Biggest Jeep Freek Contest!!!! txoutdoorx4 Classifieds Archive 6 02-21-2011 10:48 AM
2007 Hot Springs Jeep Jamboree USA review jeeptales On The Trail 0 11-16-2007 10:15 AM
I am a newbie and love my Jeep mac3kuby WF New Member Check In 11 07-08-2006 12:59 AM


logo carid shop wrangler parts carid fender flares custom wheels store avs deflectors at carid
» Rates
Get low rates on auto insurance in Canada!

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC