Iron Man 3 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 04-30-2013, 12:29 AM   #1
Jeeper
 
Wranglin4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,553
Iron Man 3

Who is excited? I am stoked. Hope they show it in IMAX but non 3d. I can't stand those glasses.

Wranglin4Life is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 12:54 AM   #2
Jeeper
 
4wheelcowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: hick land
Posts: 38
Images: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wranglin4Life View Post
Who is excited? I am stoked. Hope they show it in IMAX but non 3d. I can't stand those glasses.
i herd its going to be awesome i cant wait to see

4wheelcowboy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 12:56 AM   #3
Jeeper
 
Wranglin4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelcowboy View Post
i herd its going to be awesome i cant wait to see
The stuff they do is so awesome. The graphics and special effects are just jaw dropping. Watching older movies with good special effects for 15 years ago is a joke when you watch something like iron man.

I wanna go to the Thursday night release but that shiz is going to be sooooo busy and I am not a fan of crowds
Wranglin4Life is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 12:59 AM   #4
Jeeper
 
4wheelcowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: hick land
Posts: 38
Images: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wranglin4Life View Post
The stuff they do is so awesome. The graphics and special effects are just jaw dropping. Watching older movies with good special effects for 15 years ago is a joke when you watch something like iron man.

I wanna go to the Thursday night release but that shiz is going to be sooooo busy and I am not a fan of crowds
same here ill wait awile less door dings ha.
4wheelcowboy is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 04-30-2013, 08:34 AM   #5
Jeeper
 
Senior Chief's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: A Secure, Undisclosed Area
Posts: 2,794
Not a fan of crowds either...
Senior Chief is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-01-2013, 07:53 AM   #6
Supporting Member

WF Supporting Member
 
GI-Jeep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: SE Michigan
Posts: 171
Images: 1
Kids want to see it this weekend in IMAX 3D. Unfortunately IMAX 3D movies make me nauseous. I also don't feel like arriving 60 minutes early to guarantee a good seat. I think we will wait until the following weekend and see it in 3D at our local movie house.
GI-Jeep is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 05-02-2013, 08:31 AM   #7
Jeeper
 
Wranglin4Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Maryland
Posts: 2,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by GI-Jeep View Post
Kids want to see it this weekend in IMAX 3D. Unfortunately IMAX 3D movies make me nauseous. I also don't feel like arriving 60 minutes early to guarantee a good seat. I think we will wait until the following weekend and see it in 3D at our local movie house.
So the IMAX part makes you nauseas?? I will most likely be waiting a week or 2 because I also don't want to arrive 60 min early for mediocre seats. If I am going to pay that much to see a movie, I would like to be comfortable.

Wranglin4Life is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:22 PM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC