Jeep Gamers - Page 24 - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 07-31-2011, 07:51 PM   #691
Jeeper
 
AlanRose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
:-p
im done, gotta go find something to buy for the jeep, im bored

__________________
"THE GENERAL"
2000 TJ 4.0
6" RE Long Arm
35" Muds
OX LOCKERS
AlanRose1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 07:54 PM   #692
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRose1

im done, gotta go find something to buy for the jeep, im bored
Haha I'm done for now. Im just taking the old girl for a spin

__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 07:55 PM   #693
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Well... not old. But u know what I mean
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 10:41 PM   #694
Jeeper
 
AlanRose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Well... not old. But u know what I mean
yea i did the same, went to a buddies house, he has a jk 4 door, he put in a water system that allows him to take showers, wash dishes and what ever else, he also modded in a table, and made his own switch bracket, he is building it into the ultimate camping machine, I will soon be doing some of that stuff to my jeep.
__________________
"THE GENERAL"
2000 TJ 4.0
6" RE Long Arm
35" Muds
OX LOCKERS
AlanRose1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #695
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRose1
yea i did the same, went to a buddies house, he has a jk 4 door, he put in a water system that allows him to take showers, wash dishes and what ever else, he also modded in a table, and made his own switch bracket, he is building it into the ultimate camping machine, I will soon be doing some of that stuff to my jeep.
That's pretty awesome. I've just been looking at pop up sleepers and junk to tow. Lol cuz its easier, least. I think it is.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 11:02 PM   #696
Jeeper
 
AlanRose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 849
Hahaha he keeps trying to buy my roof rack so he can put up one of them tents
__________________
"THE GENERAL"
2000 TJ 4.0
6" RE Long Arm
35" Muds
OX LOCKERS
AlanRose1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 11:03 PM   #697
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRose1
Hahaha he keeps trying to buy my roof rack so he can put up one of them tents
Lol, well ya know, if the price is right
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 11:16 PM   #698
Jeeper
 
AlanRose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 849
yea but not only does it make my jeep look soo much cooler, i know for a factt it is gunna be useful some day, i am selling a soft top though.
__________________
"THE GENERAL"
2000 TJ 4.0
6" RE Long Arm
35" Muds
OX LOCKERS
AlanRose1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 07-31-2011, 11:20 PM   #699
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRose1
yea but not only does it make my jeep look soo much cooler, i know for a factt it is gunna be useful some day, i am selling a soft top though.
Ah. Makes sense. Sadly, the coolest things I have are.my bike rack and tire cover, which can't be on at the same time lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 12:22 AM   #700
Jeeper
 
AlanRose1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 849
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87 View Post
Ah. Makes sense. Sadly, the coolest things I have are.my bike rack and tire cover, which can't be on at the same time lol
HAHA well what are you waiting for? get to it!
__________________
"THE GENERAL"
2000 TJ 4.0
6" RE Long Arm
35" Muds
OX LOCKERS
AlanRose1 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 01:42 AM   #701
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlanRose1

HAHA well what are you waiting for? get to it!
Yea, when I'm able.to afford awesome.things I'm.ALL over it. When I'm making the crap pay I am now... ill stick with what I have. Lol
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 02:14 AM   #702
Jeeper
 
ClayL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

Yea, when I'm able.to afford awesome.things I'm.ALL over it. When I'm making the crap pay I am now... ill stick with what I have. Lol
At least your getting paid, I hate being jobless right now
__________________
Darkproximity;Brings new meaning to giving yourself a stranger
1987 wrangler yj, I6 4.2 - UP FOR SALE!!
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f8/1987...ild-86612.html
ClayL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 02:42 AM   #703
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL

At least your getting paid, I hate being jobless right now
Good point. It could be worse
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 06:07 AM   #704
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL View Post
At least your getting paid, I hate being jobless right now
Yeah that sux man some days I wish I did't have a job so I can just relax, but on the other hand I'm happy I do cause now I'm not effing bored all day lol. I can only imagine what kinds of boredness you're going through.
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 06:19 AM   #705
Jeep Ninja

WF Supporting Member
 
scgeek12's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Norfolk VA
Posts: 1,825
not a very good screen shot, had to crop out my other 2 monitors lol so it got all funky, but i love gaming was ranked #2 in my division for silver league last season, season 3 just started tuesday and im at #6 right now, also used to play WoW and EQ1, i love me some FPS on the xbox t0o, dont care which i play em all!

__________________
"if it aint broke, fix it till' it is!"
my build- http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/scge...ad-117592.html
scgeek12 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #706
Jeeper
 
ClayL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

Yeah that sux man some days I wish I did't have a job so I can just relax, but on the other hand I'm happy I do cause now I'm not effing bored all day lol. I can only imagine what kinds of boredness you're going through.
It gets pretty bad man, I hate it. And it doesn't help that jobs always fall through on me anymore, oh well all I can do is keep my head up and keep looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scgeek12
not a very good screen shot, had to crop out my other 2 monitors lol so it got all funky, but i love gaming was ranked #2 in my division for silver league last season, season 3 just started tuesday and im at #6 right now, also used to play WoW and EQ1, i love me some FPS on the xbox t0o, dont care which i play em all!
Oh boy a SC2 nut lol jkjk I need to get a hard drive so I can fix my computer >.<
__________________
Darkproximity;Brings new meaning to giving yourself a stranger
1987 wrangler yj, I6 4.2 - UP FOR SALE!!
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f8/1987...ild-86612.html
ClayL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #707
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL View Post
It gets pretty bad man, I hate it. And it doesn't help that jobs always fall through on me anymore, oh well all I can do is keep my head up and keep looking.
I know the feeling, I wish you the best of luck buddy. I know you'll find something
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #708
Jeeper
 
Jeepoffroad04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cocoa, Florida
Posts: 3,261
Images: 19
Test drive unlimited 2 morning yall
__________________
-33x12.50 Trxus MTs on 15" American Outlaws
-4" Skyjacker lift kit
-Rampage bowless soft top, 1.25" JKS BL
-Smittybilt xrc8 winch, xrc stinger, and step rail
-Detriot lockers front and rear
-ARB safari snorkel & more
Jeepoffroad04 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #709
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
morning buddy
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #710
Jeeper
 
Jeepoffroad04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Cocoa, Florida
Posts: 3,261
Images: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun
morning buddy
Hows your day sofar?
__________________
-33x12.50 Trxus MTs on 15" American Outlaws
-4" Skyjacker lift kit
-Rampage bowless soft top, 1.25" JKS BL
-Smittybilt xrc8 winch, xrc stinger, and step rail
-Detriot lockers front and rear
-ARB safari snorkel & more
Jeepoffroad04 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:04 AM   #711
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Howdy boys!
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:32 AM   #712
Jeeper
 
tons-O-fun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ? You mean to tell me that you don't know either?
Posts: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepoffroad04 View Post
Hows your day sofar?
Not too bad, at work. Long effing day today, still have alot too do, probably shouldn't be on the forum , but it keeps me sane. Oh yeah, and I have a drug test at 1 lol. Fun fun fun fun.........
How's your day thus far good sir?
__________________
1- 97 Wrangler SE --- SOLD Because of new jersey's deer problem
2- 98 Amethyst Wrangler SPORT
3- 98 3000GT base model
tons-O-fun is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #713
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

Not too bad, at work. Long effing day today, still have alot too do, probably shouldn't be on the forum , but it keeps me sane. Oh yeah, and I have a drug test at 1 lol. Fun fun fun fun.........
How's your day thus far good sir?
Pfft. I feel like checking the forum is a vital part of my day lol always on my to do list
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:37 AM   #714
Jeeper
 
ClayL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by tons-O-fun

I know the feeling, I wish you the best of luck buddy. I know you'll find something
Thanks man
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87
Howdy boys!
well hey there
__________________
Darkproximity;Brings new meaning to giving yourself a stranger
1987 wrangler yj, I6 4.2 - UP FOR SALE!!
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f8/1987...ild-86612.html
ClayL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:39 AM   #715
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL
Thanks man

well hey there
How goes it?
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:48 AM   #716
Jeeper
 
ClayL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 7,219
its going, downloading steam on my comp
__________________
Darkproximity;Brings new meaning to giving yourself a stranger
1987 wrangler yj, I6 4.2 - UP FOR SALE!!
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f8/1987...ild-86612.html
ClayL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #717
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL
its going, downloading steam on my comp
Ah fun.fun. I'm.counting down til.I can get.home and kill some zombies! Lol we discussed it at work and now I'm itching to play! After my nap, that is.
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 11:58 AM   #718
Jeeper
 
ClayL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Littleton, CO
Posts: 7,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeepgurl87

Ah fun.fun. I'm.counting down til.I can get.home and kill some zombies! Lol we discussed it at work and now I'm itching to play! After my nap, that is.
Lol il play online with ya guys, or the main zombie maps lol
__________________
Darkproximity;Brings new meaning to giving yourself a stranger
1987 wrangler yj, I6 4.2 - UP FOR SALE!!
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f8/1987...ild-86612.html
ClayL is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 12:00 PM   #719
Jeeper
 
greenjeepgurl87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Gone, and I ain't back yet
Posts: 39,005
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClayL

Lol il play online with ya guys, or the main zombie maps lol
Sounds groovy
__________________
Keepin' on Jeepin' on!
greenjeepgurl87 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #720
Jeeper
 
99Wrangler4x4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 2,270
Images: 58
bought Battlefield: Bad Company for 5 bucks!

__________________
DONT HOLD BACK
OlllllllO
My 2.5L will your 4.0L
Never drive faster than you can see
99Wrangler4x4 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Purchase of Jeep Unlimited Sahara/Rubicon 2012 Future Jeeper JK General Discussion Forum 42 07-11-2012 01:41 AM
Why I love my JK and thoughts on the Jeep community.... Mr. Sinister JK General Discussion Forum 48 12-15-2011 10:20 PM
Biggest Jeep Freek Contest!!!! txoutdoorx4 Classifieds Archive 6 02-21-2011 10:48 AM
History of the Jeep. George T. General Jeep Discussion 8 02-04-2009 01:03 AM



» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:07 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC