Jump - Jeep Wrangler Forum
Jeep Wrangler Forum

Go Back   Jeep Wrangler Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off-Topic

Join Wrangler Forum Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on WranglerForum.com
Old 08-13-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
Jeeper
 
jeep41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,936
Jump


jeep41 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 07:43 PM   #2
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Bet you anything the two wrangler videos of the kids they didn't pay for that vehicle. I worked my ass off to pay cash for my vehicle and there is no way in hell I would abuse it like those kids did theirs. No telling what kind of damage they did to the suspension. Tell you right now if I ever have kids they are working their ass off for their vehicle like I did. If I ever found a video of them doing that to their vehicle regardless if I paid for it or not I'd be whippin some ass.

__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #3
Jeeper
 
TooTallTolar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 669
Hell i'm still paying for mine but even if I didn't still owe anything on it I wouldn't be doing anything like that ... there is a fine line between having fun and stupidity.
TooTallTolar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #4
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTallTolar View Post
Hell i'm still paying for mine but even if I didn't still owe anything on it I wouldn't be doing anything like that ... there is a fine line between having fun and stupidity.
Worst part is I'm paying insane insurance premiums because of those kinda kids in those videos. I have never been in a wreck and never had a ticket and yet I still have to pay for liability what most people pay for mid-full coverage. I'd gladly cut it off and FEDEX my you know what to them if they would drop my premiums.

Kid I was going to school with bragged about how many speeding tickets they have had and how he/she doesn't give a flip all during class and it turns out now they might not be able to get their certifications because of it. Karma Karma karma 6 months of hard work down the drain.!

Girl I was friends with in high school was on her 4th car by 17 because she thought stop signs were not worth stopping at and those signs that said slow down on curves were just suggestions.
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:04 PM   #5
Jeeper
 
TooTallTolar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinoss View Post
Kid I was going to school with bragged about how many speeding tickets they have had and how he/she doesn't give a flip all during class and it turns out now they might not be able to get their certifications because of it. Karma Karma karma 6 months of hard work down the drain.!

Girl I was friends with in high school was on her 4th car by 17 because she thought stop signs were not worth stopping at and those signs that said slow down on curves were just suggestions.
Yeah those are the kinda people that think stop signs with the white border around them are optional. I've done my fair share of stupid stuff when I was younger but nothing to that extreme.
TooTallTolar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTallTolar View Post
Yeah those are the kinda people that think stop signs with the white border around them are optional. I've done my fair share of stupid stuff when I was younger but nothing to that extreme.
Thank God I had plenty of stupid friends and family members to learn what not to do and a Mom with a firm hand to whack me when I didn't listen.
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
Jeeper
 
TooTallTolar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinoss View Post
Thank God I had plenty of stupid friends and family members to learn what not to do and a Mom with a firm hand to whack me when I didn't listen.
Yeah my mom always had a really firm had and most the time all it took was her showing me that hand to make me walk the line.
TooTallTolar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #8
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTallTolar View Post
Yeah my mom always had a really firm had and most the time all it took was her showing me that hand to make me walk the line.
LMAO Amen

I can feel it about to be raised before she even raises it! Gotta love Moms
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:13 PM   #9
Jeeper
 
birdhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,495
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinoss View Post
Bet you anything the two wrangler videos of the kids they didn't pay for that vehicle. I worked my ass off to pay cash for my vehicle and there is no way in hell I would abuse it like those kids did theirs. No telling what kind of damage they did to the suspension. Tell you right now if I ever have kids they are working their ass off for their vehicle like I did. If I ever found a video of them doing that to their vehicle regardless if I paid for it or not I'd be whippin some ass.
A coworker has 67 camaro ss that he likes to race/drag every once in awhile

Its a big dollar race well anyway The kid he races is a son of a car dealer
this kid goes in after hours and takes his pick of new or used

Not sure how many times they have raced but kid
used a differant car or truck each time
He has never won but still talks shit about the chevy

Chris bought his SS new off the showroom floor
it was ordered just for the strip then the guy
backed out so they offered him a good deal.

This car is so mint
the inspector s marks on the frame parts
are still visable
__________________

"locked and loaded"
birdhunter is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdhunter View Post
The kid he races is a son of a car dealer
this kid goes in after hours and takes his pick of new or used
Sure would be nice =/
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
that's what she said

WF Supporting Member
 
jgano23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: \m/-_-\m/
Posts: 16,482
Send a message via AIM to jgano23 Send a message via Yahoo to jgano23
idiots! i have to agree with levinoss, those people are the reason why we pay so damn much for insurance.
jgano23 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:18 PM   #12
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgano23 View Post
idiots! i have to agree with levinoss, those people are the reason why we pay so damn much for insurance.
Yea =/

Wish I was not 21 and Male every time I look at my bill. Supposed to be the good years I thought!
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:28 PM   #13
that's what she said

WF Supporting Member
 
jgano23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: \m/-_-\m/
Posts: 16,482
Send a message via AIM to jgano23 Send a message via Yahoo to jgano23
get married, your premium will drop significantly . i don't know what it's like where you are, but here in jersey our premium drops by a huge margin once you reach 25. the hubby and i have a little under a year until that break. of course once we turn 25 and the insurance drops, we'll be able to start jumping out jeeps.
jgano23 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #14
Jeeper
 
TooTallTolar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinoss View Post
LMAO Amen

I can feel it about to be raised before she even raises it! Gotta love Moms
Yeah it's like a 6th sense and you just know when she raises her hand ready to bring it down hard and steady over and over.
TooTallTolar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #15
Jeeper
 
TooTallTolar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgano23 View Post
i don't know what it's like where you are, but here in jersey our premium drops by a huge margin once you reach 25.
Yeah it's like that in MS only about 6 more months and mine will be dropping.
TooTallTolar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:37 PM   #16
that's what she said

WF Supporting Member
 
jgano23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: \m/-_-\m/
Posts: 16,482
Send a message via AIM to jgano23 Send a message via Yahoo to jgano23
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTallTolar View Post
Yeah it's like that in MS only about 6 more months and mine will be dropping.
let me know how it feels when you get there.
jgano23 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:40 PM   #17
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgano23 View Post
get married,
I'd rather keep what money I do have!
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:41 PM   #18
that's what she said

WF Supporting Member
 
jgano23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: \m/-_-\m/
Posts: 16,482
Send a message via AIM to jgano23 Send a message via Yahoo to jgano23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinoss View Post
I'd rather keep what money I do have!
. better sell your jeep .
jgano23 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #19
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,824
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Trouble is they are fun to watch but someday when they sell them to some unsuspecting person, who is just looking for something reliable,they will get stuck with a heap of junk with bent something or stuffed suspension
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:45 PM   #20
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgano23 View Post
. better sell your jeep .
That is what I'm talking about the Jeep is like a wife! Why do I want one that talks back? LOL
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:46 PM   #21
Jeeper
 
TooTallTolar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Hattiesburg, MS
Posts: 669
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgano23 View Post
let me know how it feels when you get there.
I'll keep you posted on the 25th but not so much on the getting married.
TooTallTolar is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:49 PM   #22
jcf
Bludger

WF Supporting Member
 
jcf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Moab UT
Posts: 12,824
Send a message via Yahoo to jcf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levinoss View Post
That is what I'm talking about the Jeep is like a wife! Why do I want one that talks back? LOL
No no no ....you have got it all wrong! you have to find one that is mute & then she can't talk back, silly
jcf is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #23
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcf View Post
No no no ....you have got it all wrong! you have to find one that is mute & then she can't talk back, silly
__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 08:54 PM   #24
that's what she said

WF Supporting Member
 
jgano23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: \m/-_-\m/
Posts: 16,482
Send a message via AIM to jgano23 Send a message via Yahoo to jgano23
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcf View Post
No no no ....you have got it all wrong! you have to find one that is mute & then she can't talk back, silly
hey, who's side are you on?
jgano23 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-13-2009, 09:21 PM   #25
Jeeper

WF Supporting Member
 
N39-W120's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: South Eastern VA
Posts: 2,020
Send a message via AIM to N39-W120 Send a message via Skype™ to N39-W120
impressive

__________________
Daily Driver 2010 Ford Fusion
Weekend Toy: 2008 Rubicon...
Expensive Toy: 1983 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog!
N39-W120 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2009, 02:17 PM   #26
Jeeper
 
jeep41's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Delaware
Posts: 1,936
jeep41 is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Old 08-15-2009, 02:37 PM   #27
Jeeper
 
Levinoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Jeffersontown
Posts: 5,540
Second guy was a dumb ass and didn't go back far enough and the guy filming in the third video could have got killed. WAY TO GO STANDING ALMOST IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK!

__________________

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present."
Levinoss is offline   Quote Quick Reply
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jeep Wrangler Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
is this a good deal i should jump on? hardy1531 TJ General Discussion Forum 7 07-18-2009 07:46 PM
Airbag light came on after jump start winter102265 TJ Tech Forum 11 11-26-2008 11:12 AM
Wrangler Battery Drained and Will Not Jump tkoTJ TJ Tech Forum 18 04-04-2008 03:37 PM
Can you jump this high? SPDSNYPR Off-Topic 3 03-09-2008 10:28 PM
Rpms jump Gr3yTJ TJ Tech Forum 1 09-28-2007 10:40 PM



Download our Mobile App

» Network Links
»Jeep Parts
» Featured Product

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:52 AM.



Jeep®, Wrangler, Liberty, Wagoneer, Cherokee, and Grand Cherokee are copyrighted and trademarked to Chrysler Motors LLC.
Wranglerforum.com is not in any way associated with the Chrysler Motors LLC